Sande Wildlife Control

Sande Wildlife Control

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Sande Wildlife Control

Raccoons

Sande was able to book us quickly, locate the problem and explain the solution. He reattached and replaced some critter proofing and gave good advice.

RACCOON REMOVAL FROM UNDERNEATH a UPPER DECK is no problem for our Wildlife services. Even though some very bad work was done previously before us, we fix what we can and secure the rest of the deck with quality galvanized screen. With the upper deck now secured with a one way door, the only thing left for us to do is to come back to remove the one way door and secure the entry point. Thanks for leaving a review and feel free to call us anytime with any further Wildlife concerns.

Raccoon under deck

Sandy was very professional and took care with my huge investment in plants. I had the perimeter of my large deck covered with wire.

I would highly recommend this company.

RACCOON REMOVAL FROM UNDER a DECK will keep all Wildlife out with our services. Properly securing the sides of the deck with galvanized screen and one way door is always the best method. With the screen securely in place with a one way door attached, you can now be Wildlife free for many years to come. Thanks for the review and feel free to call us anytime if you have any further questions or concerns.

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Highly recommended

Sande got back to us right away and he definitely knows raccoons. He solved our problem really quickly and efficiently. Sande is also a really honest guy, not trying to take advantage like some other raccoon removal companies we contacted. We highly recommend Sande.
-Christina

RACCOON REMOVAL is something our services is in high demand for. Our full diagnosis of exterior of our customers homes not only gets the Raccoon's out keeps them out. This time of year removal of baby Raccoon's with the mother is almost every job we go to. We very highly suggest never to deal with a Pest Control service for any type of Wildlife issue as each service specializes in one field of work. Thanks for the review Christina and please feel free to call us anytime if you have any further questions or concerns.

Fabrice
Fabrice

Inspection

Sande is the guy if you need a pest control expert. Very easy to contact him and book an inspection. He gave me a time range and even called a bit earlier to inform me of his location and confirm his arrival time -- very professional. Sande inspected the house and gave very detailed comments and advices. He went the extra miles by removing leafs from the gutter when he inspected the roof, informing me of a crack on my chimney and a poorly done patch on my flat roof. I know now and can be prepared for these in the future. I kept asking him questions and he took the time to answer them all. Thank you Sande! I highly recommend AAA Sande Wildlife Control.

WILDLIFE INSPECTION is our first step in making your home free of Wildlife. Every good business should always keep their customers informed on arrival time, as no one likes to be waiting around not knowing when the service provider will arrive. Our inspections not only cover Wildlife issues but also the general condition of the roof and house. Thanks for the review Fabrice and please feel free to call me anytime for any further concerns.

Squirrel Removal

Quick and efficient, delivered exactly as promised! We had a few squirrels living in attic and they were taken care of quickly, no harm done!

Squirrel Removal is definitely something we're awesome as a service provider of doing. Squirrels in your roof or any other part of your home can be quickly and humanely removed. Our top to bottom inspection of your home with photos taken make it very easy to understand what we are doing. Thanks for the review and please feel free to call me anytime with any further questions or concerns.

Secured skunk entry point

This was the 3rd time I had to use Sande's services. He was able to complete this project quickly and neatly. He had to lift interlock brick and relay it again. I would highly recommend him for any project for wildlife control!

Skunk Removal in North York is a service that comes with quality workmanship. As you found out Skunks are very good diggers and can even get underneath interlocking brick to get underneath any foundation, especially a shed. With the screen around the other sides of the shed as well as the metal flashing, you should be free of any Slunk living under the shed again. Thanks for your feedback about my services and please feel free to call anytime with any further concerns.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Racoon removal from attic

Mother Racoon had removed vent screen, disconnected ducting and had a litter in the attic.
Entry point was located, noise source introduced to successfully induce animals to relocate , and all repaired to good order.
Pleasant to deal with.

In some cases when Raccoons seek shelter in your attic to have their babies there's no access to the attic. With our vast knowledge in dealing with Wildlife we've acquired certain tricks to get the mom to take the babies out herself. Surprisingly the use of white noise from a radio tends to work quite often as it disrupts the mothers sleep. With the one way door now removed and the entry point secured, you will be tenant free from Wildlife getting back in that way again. Thanks for the review of our services and please feel free to call us anytime.

Raccoons in attic

Very prompt, friendly, worked quickly and independently and resolved my raccoon issue. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the company!

Thanks for the review of our Raccoon removal services. We always do our best to get the Wildlife issue resolved on one visit. With the three year guarantee on our work, I'm sure we won't be hearing back from you for a long time. If you ever have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

Reno-addict in Markham
Reno-addict in Markham

Squirrels invaded my solar panels

Sande showed up when he said he would, was prepared, walked me through his plan and got straight to work. He cleared out the nest that was being built in behind my squirrel wire, repaired the entrances (and a couple of additional risky areas) and installed a one-way door so that any squirrels trapped inside could get out.

Thanks Sande, nice job!

Note: No animals were harmed in any way in the completion of this review!

Solar panels on roofs make great homes for Squirrels and Raccoons. Unfortunately the way the solar panel people secured the sides doesn't even work for Squirrels , let alone Raccoons. To properly secure these solar panels they need to be secured to the roof as well as the side of the solar panels. Removal of the Squirrel nest was necessary as it would of caused the shingles underneath the nest to rot and start leaking. With all the areas that were loose I'm very sure you will definitely not have any issues with those areas. If you have any further problems feel free to give me a call and thanks for the review about our services.

Tanya in
Tanya in

Such a knowledgable and professional person!

I hope I never need his services again, but if I do, he’s my first call. He asked questions about our squirrel problem that showed how much experience and knowledge he has in dealing with critters. Very quick response time and the work was done well.

Thank you!

We pride ourselves by not just providing Squirrel Removal but also take the time to explain your homes construction. Squirrels with their super sharp teeth can easily chew through wood as well as aluminum eaves trough and sometimes even aluminum soffit panels. With the wood exposed all along the front roofline where the Squirrel chewed through, is now secure from not only Squirrels getting through but durable enough to keep Raccoons out. Thanks for the review about our services and we would be more then pleased to help you out any of your friends in need of professional wildlife removal. If you ever have any further questions or concerns please give us a call anytime.

More about Sande Wildlife Control

Sande Wildlife Control is known for offering pest control services that will offer you maximum protection from unwanted pests, both inside and out. We are registered and licensed in Ontario, serving all parts of the Greater Toronto Area.

Sande Wildlife Control provides pest control professionals that will conduct a thorough inspection before proceeding with an effective, humane control and removal treatment."

Sande Wildlife Control is a fully-committed wildlife control company operating in the Greater Toronto Area. We have been helping their clients deal with the nuisances caused by animal and wildlife problems using only humane techniques.

Raccoon Removal and Control, Squirrel Removal and Control, Skunk Removal and Control, Opossum Removal and Control, Bat Removal and Control, Bird Removal and Control, Wasp Nest Removal, Dead Raccoon Removal, Wildlife Prevention