Lonsdale Painting - No Longer In Business

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
York ON M6S3H3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in York  >  Lonsdale Painting - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Lonsdale Painting - No Longer In Business

Maryann Grace from Toronto
Maryann Grace from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Front Porch and Upper Balcony Painting

This was the fourth time I hired Greg to do work for me at my house and have another job in the works for him to do. Greg does very good work at a good price, in a prompt manner and has been accommodating with my work schedule when required.

Ann
Ann

Painting

I have used Lonsdale Painting many times now and am very pleased with the end result. Greg of Lonsdale Painting is professional, competitive and very prompt. It is my pleasure to highly recommend Lonsdale Painting to others.

paul mercereau from Old Toronto
paul mercereau from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

painting our living room

Greg at Lonsdale Painting was very nice to work with. His communication was excellent. He was punctual. He did an excellent job painting our living room. The price was very reasonable. The price he quoted was the actual price I paid. Overall, I am very satisfied, and I will use Lonsdale Painting in the future.

Tula from Old Toronto
Tula from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

House painting

I was very pleased with Greg’s work and highly recommend him. He did a thorough job of prepping prior to painting and the final result was beautiful. He was neat, hard working and courteous and he completed the job within the time frame he had promised.