P.M. Interiors

Carolyn in Whitby
Carolyn in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Patty came to our home to discuss a kitchen renovation, which involved removing a wall and incorporating a dining room space into the design. The result has thrilled me beyond words. The scheduling, the workmanship, the subs that participated in the project were all managed by Patty, and were superb in their execution of the work. This project came in on budget, and under time - something almost unheard of in my experience. My husband and I could not be happier, and now...I can't stop cooking.

Thank you Cal! It was a pleasure to work with you and Rob. I am thrilled you love your new kitchen!