Junkology

Junk Removal
2845 West 15th Avenue Vancouver BC V6K 3A1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Vancouver  >  Junkology
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Junkology

Nadia from Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

I read these reviews prior to calling Tim and I also found; their price was very reasonable, they responded to my emails promptly and the pickup was completed in less than 2 days. I highly recommend!

Louann from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

It feels good to get the extra junk from the garage removed. Tim and his helper were really good to deal with. Not crazy cheap, but very much worth it. I'll call them the next time.

Sky from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Junk removal services in Vancouver. Fast response time ( we require urgent responses / same day services). Friendly staff. Got the job done within the same day. Satisfied with the services.

Daniel from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Tim and his assistant were on time, friendly and efficient. Great prices and great service. Never thought having a mattress removed could be such a pleasant experience! Will definitely use them again and recommend them.

AL from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quick, clean and very courteous... I called for a mattress pick up at 10:40am and they were here that afternoon. All I can say is, a great price and a great service.

Alicja from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

After searching for a bit this was the easiest way to get rid off old electronic, big, small whatever you need. The guys are SUPER nice and VERY punctual and fast!!! This is also the best price I found in Vancouver after calling a few. Highly recommend them, Great service with an extra mile! I will be calling back for sure! Thank you so much

Al from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

I was having trouble finding a junk removal service that could remove my couch in storage on a weekend, come on a very short notice AND offer a low price. Then I came across Junkology and called Tim, he went out of his way to accommodate me since he wasn't even working around my area that day. He offers HALF the price of what every other company charges. Not only that, they were already there when I went 10 minutes early. They were both very professional and friendly with unbeatable service, they deserve a gold hat on this site :)

Alek from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

After trying to find a mattress removal company I came across these guys. I emailed them to set up an appointment and got an email back within 30 minutes. They showed up the next day. ON TIME! They were in and out in 10 minutes and removed 3 mattresses and 2 box springs. Very fast, clean, professional. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any mattress and junk removal.

Jean Wiseman from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tim and Winston did a tremendous job of taking away stuff I didn't need after I downsized and moved. They also went the 'extra mile' and took stuff to my storage locker for me.
Excellent service...pleasant.....friendly people. Highly recommended

More about Junkology

$60 Mattress OR Box Spring Removal - NO Recycling Fee $60 TV Disposal No matter the size! $60 Sofa Removal 2 Seater