Preservation Cleaning

Reviews for Preservation Cleaning

Karen Kim in Vaughan
Karen Kim in Vaughan

Workshop Cleaning - dust

While I would like to give a better rating, since I did find Ron to be nice and courteous and fit my job in quickly, I am rating a 3/5 and am hesitant to recommend this company. I overall felt that they did a satisfactory job but did not do as detailed and thorough a cleaning as I wanted.

I hired Preservation to clean a new workshop that had been occupied by a wood working and copper shop, so dust was a problem. The unit has high ceilings with a lot of exposed pipes and beams where dust has collected. I had cleaned for 2 days myself prior to them coming and had cleaned a lot but was not able to reach up high. They got much of the dust out of the place but left several areas up high on pipes that were not completed and where dust still sat untouched. I noticed some areas while they were still there so they cleaned them, but continued to noticed more areas that had not been cleaned after they had left, in a hurry. I contacted Ron to follow up but he just said they tried their best, but did not offer to rectify to my satisfaction. About 65% was cleaned, which is why I am giving 3 stars, and am hesitant to recommend them because they did not do as thorough a job as I had expected.

Scarlett in Mississauga
Scarlett in Mississauga

Great Garage Clean Up

Thank you Preservation Cleaning! Ron and his team did a wonderful job cleaning and organizing our garage. The cleaners did a fantastic, thorough job. Everyone was very professional and friendly throughout the entire booking and cleaning process. I would definitely recommend Preservation Cleaning!!!

Thank you, call us again anytime you need it.

Great Job!

I highly recommend this company. Punctual, reliable, professional and very thorough. I ordered the move-in deep cleaning and the result was amazing! They cleaned walls, appliances, floors and windows, with a great attention to detail. I could not recognise the unit, really. Ron and his team are great, warm, understanding people.

It was a pleasure serving you. Thanks for your feedback.

Burgla in Mississauga
Burgla in Mississauga

A true pleasure to have Preservation Cleaning work for us

I have used Preservation cleaning on several occasions (small and big jobs, as a builder). Ron the owner is very easy to get a hold of and he has a great big team that works for him. The attention to detail is second to none. Ive had Ron and his team work on a 5000 sqft house as well as some condos. The quality of work is A1. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for cleaning or home detail work.

Thanks for your business.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Post Construction House Renovation Cleaning

The company president visited our home himself to provide a quote for post renovation/construction cleaning. He was able to gather a large, professional, happy team in 48 hours to meet a tight timeframe. The attention to detail and commitment to quality are greatly appreciated. We can not recommend this service more highly. Thank you for making our move home even more exciting! Everything looks fantastic.

Thank you very much Jennifer for your review,your business and referral.

It was our pleasure to provide our services to you. All the best for you and your family on your forever home. Preservation Cleaning.

Maya in Toronto
Maya in Toronto

Post renovation cleaning

I called preservation cleaning maybe 5 days before my move date and we had just done full scale renovations. Not only that, but the only day i could get the cleaners come in (as my othwr trades had not finished yet) was in a public holiday. Not only did preservation do a fantastic job, but they organized window and duct cleaners for the same day. They are life savers.

It was a pleasure for us serving you. Please contact us if you need any help in other projects.

Post Reno Clean Up

The staff was very courteous and professional and did an amazing job at cleaning the entire home in maticulous detail that we don't even have to paint over the walls we thought we'd repaint! They did an amazing job in the unfinished basement that was used for storage during renos and was covered in dust and debris post Reno. I would definitely hire Ron and his staff again if we do another Reno!

I am so delighted that you were happy about our work.. Very happy that we could get your place clean for your child birthday, with our tight schedule.
Thanks.

DID NOT DO THE JOB I HIRED THEM FOR.

Hired them last minute to do a deep cleaning of my walls/moldings/floors/bathrooms and they failed to do what we had agreed upon. They charged me $900.00, and I have never felt so ripped off in my life. Had to bring in another person to complete what they didn't do and paid the other person only $100.00..

They also broke my steam-cleaner as one of them apparently used it to try and vacuum kitty litter, even though 2 vacuums were provided. $300.00 steam-cleaner broken and needs to be replaced.

Extremely disappointed in this service and wouldn't hire them again. They were friendly, and did put together my 2 kitchen chairs that I received in the mail as they had "extra time to kill" because they claimed to be finished.

There were still cob webs in the walls, spills on the floor, dirt in the corners and dust, and the taps were not cleaned properly.

Giving 1 star only for the friendliness and extra help to put together the chairs.

We are very very sorry to hear how you feel about the service we provided. If you could please call us so we have an opportunity to resolve this we would appreciate it. We are so confused and surprised by this review because you said how happy you were upon payment. Please call. Thank-you for giving us an opportunity to make you a happy customer.

Professional and thorough!

We had a mould remediation done and a back to the bricks tear down of our upstairs bathroom, so obviously we wanted a thorough cleaning done to ensure the place was clean. Ron was very professional and came in and ensured us his team would deliver top notch service. They delivered as promised and cleaned areas that probably have not ben cleaned properly since we moved in. They aim to make it perfect, thank you!

It was serving you !

leslie.blair
leslie.blair

Cleaning after Major Construction prior to Owner move-in

Ron and his fabulous meticulous cleaning crew did a beautiful and thorough cleaning of 3 floors of a large loft space residence that had been under construction for over a year before the owner moved in. They wiped down ledges and beams, heating ducts and window sills, detailed the kitchen and all bathrooms, vacuumed and mopped all the hardwood and tile floors, and power scrubbed the basement slab, and washed all the large windows inside and out!! What a difference!
Preservation Cleaners staged the job over 2 visits allowing the Owner to partially move in; they were very accommodating.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review it is very much appreciated. I am glad that we were able to take care of the final touches on your newly renovated place. We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future for any of your new project.
Thank you.
Preservation Cleaning Inc.
www.preservationcleaning.com

More about Preservation Cleaning

Preservation Cleaning Maintenance is a fully insured, comprehensive janitorial service company in Toronto, operated business that has been providing professional janitorial services for all types of businesses.

All of the services Preservation Cleaning Building Maintenance provides are tailored to meet your specific needs.

We can provide your facility with a highly specialized service geared to meet your every cleaning need, be it daily, nightly, weekly or monthly cleaning schedules that cover all aspects of building services.

Professional Cleaning service company for over 16 years in business:
Post Construction cleaning.
Strip and wax floors.
Office cleaning service.
Building maintenance.
Carpet cleaning.
Fully Janitorial Services.
Please contact us for a free quote and we will be happy to visit you!

We also provide duct cleaning and driveway asphalt sealing.