Abraxis Painting

Reviews for Abraxis Painting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Whole house walls and baseboard paint job

Moved into my very first home with my girlfriend. It's a brand new Mattamy house so all the walls were the same colour and boring. Got 3 quotes and Raphael made me feel the most comfortable and seemed the most professional out of all the others who came to quote my house so I went with him and Abraxis. Whole project start to finish took only 3 days and came out amazing! Not a single touch up required after they left. I recommend Abraxis Painting for any painting projects!! Down the road if I require painting services I probably won't even get a second quote

Thank you for your business and the reviews.

Matt
Matt

interior painting

they scrapped and skimmed, popcorn ceilings, and painted ceiling, walls and trim for me and did a great job. there were no issues or complaints when we had them come back to do a very few touch ups. and overall we are very happy with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painting company.

Thank you for the review math, it was great working with you and your brother. We wish you success and look forward to the next one.

Patricia
Patricia

Painting

Raphael and his team did a wonderful job painting our bedrooms, doors and trim.
A special thank you to Shaun for his attention to detail, great job!
I would definitely hire them again. Thanks again

Thank you for the wonderful review Patricia. Shawn was especially happy to hear he was mentioned for the work. Please do not hesitate for anything in the future

Sam M.
Sam M.

Full house painting and some additional work around the house

Very professional and highly skilled painters, very knowledgeable and offered great paint recommendations and guide very through the selection process. Also well managed and dedicated to finished the job on time. Furthermore, they go the extra mile to keep the customer very happy and no stress during the process.

Thank you for your kind review Sam, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working alongside from the start to the finish. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any future projects you have in mind.

Thanks!

Jason H.
Jason H.

Painting

A certified professional, painting service. Raphael and his team were skilled, hard working, and pleasant. They took the extra effort to see our job through to completion. The pricing was fair . Their time to schedule me in worked very well for me and they had the job completed in a timely manner, which really made them stand out above the other contractor services I have hired in the past. 5 star service for Abraxis ! Thanks again for the quality workmanship

Thank you for the great review, we take pride in our customer service so we always love to hear that our customers had a great experience with us. Thanks again !

one and done junk removal
one and done junk removal

paiting my whole house

this summer I hired abraxas to paint my entire house before we moved. they came and did a wonderful job. the staff was very friendly and professional. the project was completed on time without any touch-ups and on budget. I would use them again.

Thank you for a lovely review. You guys were very easy to work with and we look forward on working with you again in the future! Thanks !

BASIL
BASIL
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Home

In short ,every professional, excellent painters ,honest and clean work .Hands down ...abraxis painting should be THE first choice when looking for a company to paint ur home .

Thanks for the great review! It made us blush ! You were great to deal with and we would love to work with you in the future for any project you had in mind. Thanks!

Faddy in Mississauga
Faddy in Mississauga

Main and second floor house Painting

Raple and his team did a great quality work, very clean, worked around my schedule and it took less time than was original estimated! The quote was a very reasonable price and i would use them again for my future projects.

Faddy

Thanks Faddy for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for selecting us for your job and already for the referral that you have given us. Thanks!

Sheila
Sheila
3 reviews Milton, ON

Condo painting

I originally met with Raphael for a color consult and he was very patient and took the time needed in order to help us pick the colors/look we were looking for. We scheduled a date for the project to begin (which was only a couple of weeks away.from the consult) Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the project was delayed by a few days. Sean arrived on the scheduled date and time and began the painting. The project was completed in 4 day. Sean was very respectful to us and our space. He completed the job in a way to help lessen the inconvenience to us. The final product was exactly the look we were looking for! Thank you Raphael and Sean for helping make our place feel like home! I would definitely recommend Abraxis Painting!

Thank you for the lovely review Sheila, it was great working with you and your daughter. I'm glad that we were able to transform the space and finally bring that vision to reality. Please let us know if there's anything else we can ever do for you guys. Thanks!

Alex M.
Alex M.

Renovation

The Abraxis painting team was great, delivered everything they said they would and more! The painting was done on time, with a very organized crew. All the lines were razor sharp with no specks anywhere! Everything was covered, and virtually no clean up after they were done. Super impressed with Raphael, Shawn & Richard. Thanks guys !

Thank you for leaving a such a great review, it was a great pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there's anything else you would need. Thanks!

More about Abraxis Painting

Abraxis guarantees a top quality service for every last one of our clients. Each and every project completed by our company comes with an absolute guarantee of satisfaction.
Upon completion of every project, we provide our clients the opportunity to perform a full inspection of all project areas before final closing, allowing for ample opportunity for you, our client to verify that all aspects of your expectations have been met to the fullest.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Premium Residential Painting *Interior Painting *Exterior Painting * Fine Finish Spraying & Staining *Epoxy Flooring *Pressure Wash & Clean *Wood Replacements
Abraxis Painting welcomes all homeowners and clients from many parts of the home improvement industry. Abraxis Painting is a full service PAINTING CONTRACTOR, capable of producing high quality and high detail residential projects that fit your budget and deadlines. Specializing in customer service, we ensure that every customer that chooses Abraxis is fully satisfied with the finished product and feels confident in referring their family and friends to our organization. Offering many services free of cost translate into a more aesthetic final product and ultimately a more satisfied customer. Free Colour Consultations Free Paint Samples Free Design and Staging Photography Through detailed preparatory steps and carefully selected products, Abraxis guarantees that your home will look its best. Our expert staff will apply intensive preparation and flawless product application to achieve a designer grade appearance.Customers appreciate the Reliability & Accountability for the work we provide through our 3 Year Industry Leading Warranty. Keeping contact with our previous customers through an annual follow up & check-up shows our clients that we will go the extra mile to make sure their project remains beautiful for years to come.
High Expectation Painting