Abraxis Painting

167 Queen St. S Mississauga ON L5M 1L2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Abraxis Painting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Custom carpentry and spray painting

After working on multiple projects in the last 6 months , Abraxis Painting, I can officially say that Raphael and his crew are 1 of the best paint finishers in the GTA. If looking for a high quality finish, these are the guys you want.

As a custom Carpentry business working mainly on custom A-Z projects,we rely heavily on the painters. Our clients are not cheap and expect AAAA work. I can go on with small details about holes, repairs, caulking paint etc ... but it is more than that. You need them, they are there. They do the job right -the first time. Work is consistently excellent, factory spray finish that is super smooth, cut lines are full and straight. Jobsite is always left clean and organized. There are painters, and then there is Abraxis. People in the industry know what I am talking about. If they are busy, we will wait just for them. Ask them for colour samples, different finishes and possible colour schemes- anything you want, they will have the answer. Clients love them, other trades work easily with them and work is flawless. Thanks for the great work Raph, we’re excited to get you and the team on the next one.

-Bryan

Thanks for the wonderful review Bryan!

Gina in Montréal
Gina in Montréal

Abraxis Painted our home

'' Me and my husband hired Abraxis Painting to paint and finish our home. We asked for paint in 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, both hallways (too & bottom). We have not painted in long time so we didn't know what to expect. Raphael came and gave us a very good price with paint included-best price. Painters came and were very good and clean. All lines were straight and perfect, thank you Shawn! They took off stickers, furniture moving and did patching. Beautiful job. They vacuumed and cleaned before leaving. They are at my sisters house now. We have given them job for deck and fence. Thank you for great painting !!!

Thank you for the lovely review, very happy to be of assistance!

jacob in Toronto
jacob in Toronto

3 bedroom home

This is the second house that i had hired raph and his team for. after doing absolutely incredible work on my first home i knew after we moved into our current house there was no one better to call to get the best work. His crew of guys is extremely friendly and raph and them are not stop until your satisfied. they’re work is very affordable even with the best products on the market. 10/10 would hire abraxis again!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the great review !

Kavan in Toronto
Kavan in Toronto

House Paint Job -Recovery+ Repair

Raph and the boys did a phenomenal job finishing up a job that was never done correctly years before. They had great attention to detail, with the prep to ensure a clean job and the post clean up was fantastic. They were honest with their expectations and did not rush the job even if it took longer than expected. They came back after the holidays to do all the touch-up's and then some.

If you want it done right the first time, call them. Amazing work, great price and the service and professionalism is second best to none. I would post pictures but I still use a blackberry and it would not do justice as to the quality of their work.

Hey Kavan, thanks a ton for the review, we loved to help bring the home look it's best!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Whole house walls and baseboard paint job

Moved into my very first home with my girlfriend. It's a brand new Mattamy house so all the walls were the same colour and boring. Got 3 quotes and Raphael made me feel the most comfortable and seemed the most professional out of all the others who came to quote my house so I went with him and Abraxis. Whole project start to finish took only 3 days and came out amazing! Not a single touch up required after they left. I recommend Abraxis Painting for any painting projects!! Down the road if I require painting services I probably won't even get a second quote

Thank you for your business and the reviews.

Matt
Matt

interior painting

they scrapped and skimmed, popcorn ceilings, and painted ceiling, walls and trim for me and did a great job. there were no issues or complaints when we had them come back to do a very few touch ups. and overall we are very happy with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painting company.

Thank you for the review math, it was great working with you and your brother. We wish you success and look forward to the next one.

Patricia
Patricia

Painting

Raphael and his team did a wonderful job painting our bedrooms, doors and trim.
A special thank you to Shaun for his attention to detail, great job!
I would definitely hire them again. Thanks again

Thank you for the wonderful review Patricia. Shawn was especially happy to hear he was mentioned for the work. Please do not hesitate for anything in the future

Sam M.
Sam M.

Full house painting and some additional work around the house

Very professional and highly skilled painters, very knowledgeable and offered great paint recommendations and guide very through the selection process. Also well managed and dedicated to finished the job on time. Furthermore, they go the extra mile to keep the customer very happy and no stress during the process.

Thank you for your kind review Sam, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working alongside from the start to the finish. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any future projects you have in mind.

Thanks!

Jason H.
Jason H.

Painting

A certified professional, painting service. Raphael and his team were skilled, hard working, and pleasant. They took the extra effort to see our job through to completion. The pricing was fair . Their time to schedule me in worked very well for me and they had the job completed in a timely manner, which really made them stand out above the other contractor services I have hired in the past. 5 star service for Abraxis ! Thanks again for the quality workmanship

Thank you for the great review, we take pride in our customer service so we always love to hear that our customers had a great experience with us. Thanks again !

one and done junk removal
one and done junk removal

paiting my whole house

this summer I hired abraxas to paint my entire house before we moved. they came and did a wonderful job. the staff was very friendly and professional. the project was completed on time without any touch-ups and on budget. I would use them again.

Thank you for a lovely review. You guys were very easy to work with and we look forward on working with you again in the future! Thanks !

More about Abraxis Painting

Abraxis guarantees a top quality service for every last one of our clients. Each and every project completed by our company comes with an absolute guarantee of satisfaction.
Upon completion of every project, we provide our clients the opportunity to perform a full inspection of all project areas before final closing, allowing for ample opportunity for you, our client to verify that all aspects of your expectations have been met to the fullest.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Premium Residential Painting *Interior Painting *Exterior Painting * Fine Finish Spraying & Staining *Epoxy Flooring *Pressure Wash & Clean *Wood Replacements
Abraxis Painting welcomes all homeowners and clients from many parts of the home improvement industry. Abraxis Painting is a full service PAINTING CONTRACTOR, capable of producing high quality and high detail residential projects that fit your budget and deadlines. Specializing in customer service, we ensure that every customer that chooses Abraxis is fully satisfied with the finished product and feels confident in referring their family and friends to our organization. Offering many services free of cost translate into a more aesthetic final product and ultimately a more satisfied customer. Free Colour Consultations Free Paint Samples Free Design and Staging Photography Through detailed preparatory steps and carefully selected products, Abraxis guarantees that your home will look its best. Our expert staff will apply intensive preparation and flawless product application to achieve a designer grade appearance.Customers appreciate the Reliability & Accountability for the work we provide through our 3 Year Industry Leading Warranty. Keeping contact with our previous customers through an annual follow up & check-up shows our clients that we will go the extra mile to make sure their project remains beautiful for years to come.
High Expectation Painting