HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

David from Chelmsford
2 reviews Toronto, PE

I had New Dawn Energy Solutions check my rental property for recommendations on how to decrease heating costs in the old building. His recommendations were very good. Unfortunately, I never implemented them as I sold the property. It was good information to have and some of the cost were covered by the government.

Troy from Markham

I had New Dawn Energy Solutions install 25 solar panels on my home. I did shop around before deciding who would do the project. I found New Dawn to be more knowledgeable of the products and the inverters he used are top notch for this climate. It took a day and and a half for the installation due to waiting for the inspecting to be done.

Credit Valley Conservation from Mississauga

We purchased solar panels from Nani. He was recommended by someone else who had purchased the same panels. Our order was a last minute thing and he made an effort to get it to us quickly.

Muthu from Toronto

He was referred to me by someone who had used this company. It was completed as promised, on time. He took the appropriate measures associated with solar panel installations, before and after.

Raj from Toronto

We hired him to install 2 solar panels in two different homes. He is a very fine man and offers good customer service. I have already referred him to other people. This was a while ago, the price of the units have come down since this installation.

Nick from Markham

After doing some research and speaking with a few companies for our MircroFit Project, we are very happy to have selected New Dawn Energy Solutions. Nani and his team are very professional and courteous. Their experience and knowledge shows as they managed the entire project from start to finish with very little disruption to our lives and while keeping us completely aware of everything. We would not hesitate to refer anyone to New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Job Price

Thanks for the review and for choosing New Dawn Energy Solutions. We are confident your solar power system will perform beyond your expectation. We really appreciate your business and we are glad to have you as our client.

Ion Marghetis from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

I'm glad to have selected New Dawn Energy Solutions for my Micro-Fit Project. Professional crew with great customer service during and after the project was completed. I was impressed with their expertise and their ability to answer all my questions and concerns. Installation from start to finish exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend New Dawn Energy Solutions to everyone. AAA+

Job Price

Thanks for the review and for choosing New Dawn Energy Solutions. We really appreciate your business and we are glad to have you as our client.

Wayne Wauro from Oakville

Highly qualified and specially trained PV engineers and crew completed the micro-fit project well with-in time and budget.

Susan and I and all the inspectors involved in our project, were impressed with his professional conduct and in the additional safety details included in his design of our pv system They also walked me through the whole system after installation.

Nani and his team were the brilliant and we truly wish all contractors lived up to this standard ... excellent from start to finish.

This has to be the best customer service experience ever; the follow up calls and emails were perfectly timed and well appreciated. We will most definitely recommend Nani and New Dawn Energy Solutions to all.

Peram Sathuru from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

All of us and all the regulatory parties involved in the project were impressed with the professional conduct of New Dawn Energy Solutions under leadership of Nani.

Now I am poured with $$Dollars from Heaven not pennies from Heaven in the form of checks from Power Stream. All thanks to New Dawn Energy Solutions and micro-fit program.

joseph caldeira from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

New Dawn did an amazing job on my solar system.. I was pondering if i should have the system installed but after the job new dawn did i am happy that i had it don. They did all the ground work like getting all the permits making sure that i was happy at every stage of the installation of the system.and the after service is amazing. I am so happy with their work that i have another project for them to do. I will not hesitate to refer anyone to New Dawn Energy Solutions. Nani was amazing thanks again.

More about New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy Solutions is a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems using solar panels, inverters, wind turbines, batteries aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.

We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients’ needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.

Solar PV, solar pool heater, small wind energy, energy Optimization, Energy Audit

Renewable Energy
Solar Panels, Grid-tie inverters, LED Lighting, Aluminum racking, Roof flashing, Batteries, Grid-ties solar power system, Off-grid solar power system, portable power system, charge controllers, solar water pumps, street lights, solar street light, energy monitor
Turnkey solar power system installation, solar panel installation, energy audits, project management, retrofit measures, site assessment, solar power system design
SMA, Solaredge, Fronius, Enphase, Tigo energy, SunPower, Canadian Solar, Upsolar, Trina, Silafab, Unirac, Quicmunt PV, SunPower
Residential solar, Commercial Solar, Rooftop solar, ground mounted solar PV, conservation, energy optimization
2006
VISA/MASTER CARD/Paypal/Cash
Professional Engineers
Electrical Engineering, Solar Power System Design & Installation, Project Management
25 / 10 / 3 years