HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

Yasothara Saminathan from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Have talked to Nani in later part of January regarging Micro FIT and he mentioned it will take 6 months to complete.

it took around 3 months to get approval from OPA and then we were asked to replace Singles for our roof and it was completed by May end.

By this time Nani has approached Hydro and City to get their permission and once our roof was replaced Nani has made arrangement to install solar panels.

40 * 250 W panels were installed on June 6th and 7th and inspection were done on 11th and it is commissioned on 12th June.

So within 5 months we have our Micro FIT system is completed and connected to Grid. Thanks a lot for Nani and his team.

Job Price

Thank you very much Yasothara for your business! We appreciate your effort to share your good experience with our company! We’re always here for any help or questions. Choosing the correct provider is important to ensure years of enjoyment of your home and peace of mind in regard to your purchase.

John Burrough from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Dawn Energy installed 27 x 250W panels. Nani and his experienced team looked after all aspects of the planning and installation from start to finish. It truly was turnkey. Every step of the way there were no surprises and the system was completed and commissioned on April 28 2015 according to schedule. The system worked from the get go. The TIGO monitoring system is excellent for monitoring the performance of the solar generation system down to each panel. I have a new hobby! Thank you very much for your outstanding customer service and expertise.

Job Price

Thank you very much John for your business and sharing your solar panel installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have. Choosing the right company for any project is very important to ensure peace of mind and years of enjoyment of your home. We appreciate your business very much.

Roger from Chelmsford

I was on a course with Nani, I found him to be interesting and I wanted to learn more about what he offered. I have had solar panels installed through him. I have no complaints about the panels at all.

David from Chelmsford
2 reviews Toronto, PE

I had New Dawn Energy Solutions check my rental property for recommendations on how to decrease heating costs in the old building. His recommendations were very good. Unfortunately, I never implemented them as I sold the property. It was good information to have and some of the cost were covered by the government.

Troy from Markham

I had New Dawn Energy Solutions install 25 solar panels on my home. I did shop around before deciding who would do the project. I found New Dawn to be more knowledgeable of the products and the inverters he used are top notch for this climate. It took a day and and a half for the installation due to waiting for the inspecting to be done.