HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

tobias.shepherd in Toronto

The New Dawn Energy Team did a fantastic job with our solar installation from start to finish. There is a significant amount of paperwork to complete and different organizations to satisfy in order to get approval for these projects, and New Dawn was instrumental in getting all of our work approved. They followed up on our behalf to minimize the amount of time we had to wait and kept us informed throughout. Once the permits were in hand, the installation was quick and professional. We've had the panels for about a month now and everything is working well. The New Dawn team stayed in touch with us and remains available to answer any questions as they come up. I highly recommend going with New Dawn on any solar installation.

Job Price

Thank you Tobias for your business and taking time to share your experience of going solar with New Dawn Energy Solutions. We are confident that your solar power system meet or exceeds your expectations.

liam in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Complete turn key solar system. All I had to do was sign papers and send the cheques. they were very flexible with my schedule even when something would change we could work around it. I had one small issue with the solar inverter drying itself after about a week after install, and they came and took care of getting it warrentied and a replacement in a timely manner. One thing to maybe point out to future buyers, is you have to be patient, there is obviously a lot of paperwork and processes involved and it could take up to a year from start to finish before the payments start to be received.

Job Price

Thank you Liam for your business and taking time to share your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions. I am confident that your solar power system will meet or exceed your expectations.

GoingGreen in Vaughan

My background:
I would consider myself a very knowledgeable homeowner with an extensive technical background. Given my background, my standards tend to be much higher than the average homeowner.

The Good:
- Nani is pleasant to deal with and truly worked with me to design a PV solution that met my goals. He possesses the technical knowledge to converse at a very low level or at a high level depending on the audience needs. He is able to work with homeowners who range from being very "hands-on" (like myself) to homeowners who choose to be "hands-off".
- Nani entertained my "outside the box" ideas on PV panel layout, wattage and type. We worked together to design an optimal mixed 72 cell (Poly) PV panel and 60 cell (Mono) PV panel design to get to an optimal total 10kW PV system. Fortunately the roof design of my house allows for the mismatched 72 cell panels to fit and additionally to be hidden from street view preserving aesthetics.
- On install day, the PV Panel Installer was on time and had a pleasant attitude. He worked quickly with no issues.
- The Electrician had a pleasant attitude and located the utility boxes and wiring runs per my specifications.
- The power generation forecasts that Nani provided in his original proposal was indeed within the ballpark of actuals. My system has only been up and running for 6 months and we've had more rain than normal so far this year. As expected my actuals are coming in slightly below projections at the moment.

One small item that could have been better with my experience:
- My system design solution includes power backup. Although I'm confident Nani's team can successfully deliver my power backup solution, it has taken longer than expected. Due to Nani's availability, we've agreed that work on this solution will start in September.

To summarize, Nani's team successfully installed my 10 kW PV system based on my custom component design, wiring layout and inverter location.
Overall I'm happy with my experience with Nani and New Dawn Energy. I would hire them again.

Job Price

Thanks Bruce for your business and taking time to share your experience of going solar with New Dawn Energy Solutions. As you know the delay in your backup solutions and entirely due us; we will endeavour our best to provide a back up solution that will meet all the requirements.

Martin from Innisfil

They did an excellent job. They came recommended by Tesla and for good reason. The installation was done on time, professionally in a courteous manner and with good communication, and I'm very satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you Martin for your business and taking time to share your experience with New Dawn Energy.

I have done a lot research looking for a reliable supplier with experience to do my solar installation. After I have talked to Nani of New Dawn Energy, I realized I have found the right company. Nani provided multiple configurations of various cost and performance. I choose the one which fit my needs and allow all of the panels to fit in the roof without using the garage. When it comes time for installation, Nani and his team took care of everything. They done all the pre-checks and made all the arrangements. The installation went smoothly and without a hitch. After the installation, Nani’s team again once again went over the equipment before powering it up. The overall system performance is very good as expected including remote internet monitoring. I won’t hesitate to recommend New Dawn Energy and Nani to others who want to do solar installation.