HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

A seamless and thoroughly satisfactory from start to finish. The whole process was well defined and executed. Good interaction with the owner, installers and varying approving authorities looked after. The micro-fit installation is operating as advertised. Certainly recommend it along with the providers unmistakable professionalism.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your business! We appreciate you for sharing your experience with our company! We are just a phone call away for any help or questions.

Work was done in a professional manner, in time. The problem encounter with the inverter was identified and rectified by the installer. All coordination with IESO, Powerstream, ESA and Richmond Hill City was done without any hassle. Work was completed before the committed date. All the personnel involved in the contract were polite and professional.

Job Price

Thank you very much Raju for your business! We appreciate your effort to share your experience with our company! We are always here for any help or questions.

Alfred Wong from East York

We dealt with various members of the New Dawn team and each person was conscientious and diligent. They were very efficient and were always on top of things that needed to be done and made it as painless as possible. They arrived with a thorough breakdown of costs and what to expect. Through the process we learned that Ontario Hydro would send us these rather intimidating e-mails demanding we do this or that, they dealt with all of them with very little extra effort on our part. The various government inspectors that came to inspect all had high praise for New Dawn when they learned that was the company handling the install, saying that with New Dawn they have no worries that things would be done right.

An amusing aside; Nani, the company president likes to boasts that everyone there are engineers, which is nice, but also very amusingly obvious.

I would recommend New Dawn without reservation.

Job Price

Thank you very much Alfred for your business. We very much appreciate you sharing your solar installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have. We appreciate your business very much. Have an energetic day!

Muthu Chokalingam from Toronto

The New Dawn Energy Solutions team installed solar panels on the roof of my home. I am extremely happy with the services they provided. They came across a few issues while installing the panels but were able to solve them quickly and efficiently. This team is professional and friendly. I am very happy with the work done!

Job Price

thanks Muthu for your business and taking time to sharing your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions

Robbie Bisnath from Toronto

I contacted New Dawn last summer to find out more about their services and what it would cost. Nani followed up with me promptly and provided a detailed quote that showed what the system would cost and what I could expect to earn over the lifetime of the system. After some consideration we proceeded with the project.

Nani and his team were great! They kept me up to date on their progress, stuck to their schedules and never hesitated to answer any of my questions.

There were times during the project where we were held up waiting for our utility to perform some work or waiting on permits. Again, Nani kept us up to date and followed up with them when things seemed to stall. I really appreciated that.

I would definitely recommend New Dawn Energy Solutions.