HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

Muthu Chokalingam from Toronto

The New Dawn Energy Solutions team installed solar panels on the roof of my home. I am extremely happy with the services they provided. They came across a few issues while installing the panels but were able to solve them quickly and efficiently. This team is professional and friendly. I am very happy with the work done!

Job Price

thanks Muthu for your business and taking time to sharing your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions

Robbie Bisnath from Toronto

I contacted New Dawn last summer to find out more about their services and what it would cost. Nani followed up with me promptly and provided a detailed quote that showed what the system would cost and what I could expect to earn over the lifetime of the system. After some consideration we proceeded with the project.

Nani and his team were great! They kept me up to date on their progress, stuck to their schedules and never hesitated to answer any of my questions.

There were times during the project where we were held up waiting for our utility to perform some work or waiting on permits. Again, Nani kept us up to date and followed up with them when things seemed to stall. I really appreciated that.

I would definitely recommend New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Job Price

Thanks Robbie for sharing your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions, we appreciate it we much.

John Coskery from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I hired New Dawn to install solar panels on my house. They got everything done including the permits and installation. They were very friendly people that were also professional and knew what they were doing. I have already recommended this company to family and friends. Thanks again!!

Chris Cadeira from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

I hired New Dawn to install solar panels on my house. I received great service. From start to finish they took care of everything, the permits, the packages and setting everything up. I had a time restriction and they were able to work within it and get the job done. I am very happy with the work done. Thanks again!

Anonymous from Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

I hired New Dawn Energy Solutions to do an installation of the Micro FIT system and solar panels. They did a good job. They completed the work quickly and efficiently, I am happy with the end result.

Vito in Toronto

I had been researching the installation of Solar Panels for about 2 years before I took action. When I was ready, I found that the hardest part was finding a service provider who I felt comfortable with. I came across New Dawn Energy and checked out their references. In addition to the references provided, I also took comfort in the professional and educational background of New Dawn's principal person, Nani (engineer with direct experience with solar technology).

New Dawn delivered exactly as they had originally promised and were very transparent during the whole process. I felt comfortable with them early in the process. Nani and his team were professional, courteous, meticulous, and responsive to questions. They kept me advised at all milestones and provided a completely turn key service. The power generation estimates they provided at the beginning of the process are proving to be realistic. I'm enjoying checking out the amount of power generated everyday (via the internet and the on-site meter) and I enjoy sunny days more than I did in the past. ;)

I'm very satisfied with the installation and I would recommend New Dawn without hesitation.

Job Price

Thank you very much Vito for your business, trust you placed on us and sharing your solar installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have.

John from Woodbridge from Markham

I was referred to Nani by a co-worker and since then he took the time explain the Microfit Program and the installation of our 32 250 Watts solar panel system in great detail. Nani was always available to answer any questions I had about the project on an ongoing basis. Nani, and his team, always kept me informed about each stage of the Microfit application process and the actual installation of the solar panels themselves. His team was always professional, courteous and provide a great deal of attention detail in all aspects of the project. Maintaining our home's exterior appearance was important to us and Nani, and his team, made sure that this commitment was top of mind in all aspects of the project. This was very much appreciated! Lastly, the solar monitoring system that was installed is excellent! We can plainly see how much electricity is produced daily (weekly & monthly) and how much money was made as a result -- fantastic! We would definitely recommend New Dawn Energy to anyone considering a solar panel project without any reservation! Thank you, Nani.

Job Price

Thank you very much Troy for your business and posting your review of our business! We very much appreciate you sharing your solar installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have. Choosing the right company for any project is very important to ensure peace of mind and years of enjoyment of your home. We appreciate your business very much.

Yasothara Saminathan from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Have talked to Nani in later part of January regarging Micro FIT and he mentioned it will take 6 months to complete.

it took around 3 months to get approval from OPA and then we were asked to replace Singles for our roof and it was completed by May end.

By this time Nani has approached Hydro and City to get their permission and once our roof was replaced Nani has made arrangement to install solar panels.

40 * 250 W panels were installed on June 6th and 7th and inspection were done on 11th and it is commissioned on 12th June.

So within 5 months we have our Micro FIT system is completed and connected to Grid. Thanks a lot for Nani and his team.

Job Price

Thank you very much Yasothara for your business! We appreciate your effort to share your good experience with our company! We’re always here for any help or questions. Choosing the correct provider is important to ensure years of enjoyment of your home and peace of mind in regard to your purchase.

John Burrough from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New Dawn Energy installed 27 x 250W panels. Nani and his experienced team looked after all aspects of the planning and installation from start to finish. It truly was turnkey. Every step of the way there were no surprises and the system was completed and commissioned on April 28 2015 according to schedule. The system worked from the get go. The TIGO monitoring system is excellent for monitoring the performance of the solar generation system down to each panel. I have a new hobby! Thank you very much for your outstanding customer service and expertise.

Job Price

Thank you very much John for your business and sharing your solar panel installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have. Choosing the right company for any project is very important to ensure peace of mind and years of enjoyment of your home. We appreciate your business very much.

Roger from Chelmsford

I was on a course with Nani, I found him to be interesting and I wanted to learn more about what he offered. I have had solar panels installed through him. I have no complaints about the panels at all.

More about New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy Solutions is a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems using solar panels, inverters, wind turbines, batteries aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.

We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients’ needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.

Solar PV, solar pool heater, small wind energy, energy Optimization, Energy Audit