HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy provided exceptional service in the installation of our 10KW solar panel system. A quote for products/services was provided at the outset along with timelines for the various steps in completing the project. All amounts and dates were met exactly as laid out in the agreement. I had many questions along the way and each one was answered within the day. The entire team was helpful and the system has been producing dividends as predicted in the initial quote provided by New Dawn. I should also add that these are good, honest people who seem to really believe in and care about this product. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you for your business and you taking time to share your experience of going solar with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

After reaching out to at least six other providers (including the ones who installed my system), the team at New Dawn Energy Solutions responded promptly, attended onsite, ordered needed materials and completed the repair. I had gone for months with several panels not producing and within weeks the New Dawn team had things back up and running. I highly recommend them and will definitely call them first when I install my next solar panel system!

Job Price

Thank you Kelly for your business and you taking time to share your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Paki in Markham

New Dawn Energy helped us to install solar panels on our roof. We had very good experience working with the entire New Dawn Energy team. They finished the work earlier than they initially told us. Their projections match our system production and we are happy we selected New Dawn Energy for our solar system. We will recommend New Dawn Energy to everyone who is thinking of installing solar.

Job Price

Thank you Paki for your business and sharing your solar experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Aria Seeva in Mississauga

Nani and the New Dawn team were very professional from the staring to the end of my the solar system project.They created an easy schedule for deliverable dates and payment requirements. I really felt very at easy with Nani and his team answer all question that I had about the project.The reason I did not give a 5 star on this review was because the installation of the solar inverters are on the outside of my the house. I will strongly recommend any body to Nani and Tean

Job Price

Thank you Aria for your business and sharing your experience going solar with us! Inverters are designed to be installed out side and we discussed about the location of the inverter few times and you wanted them to be outside and we installed them exactly where you want them to be. Now sorry to hear that you prefer inside.

cvigliatore

Very professional and knowledgeable. Panels installed with minimal fuss or interference. Would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you very much Carlo for sharing your experience going solar with us; we very much appreciate your business and taking time to write the review.

design4nea

Nani and the New Dawn team were very professional from the beginning to the end of my the solar system project.They created an easy to understand work back schedule of key deliverable dates and payment requirements. I really felt very at easy with Nani and his team as they where there to answer any question that I had about the project.The reason I did not give a 5 star on this review was because the installation of the solar invertor on the outside of my the house. I am still trying to source a cover to protect the electrical hardware from the sun. A Home Depot typical canopy is large and unsightly so I have to get a custom cover built for it.Overall, I am pleased with the output of the solar system. It is generating revenue for us and I feel really good about being a steward of the environment!

Job Price

Thank you very much for sharing your experience going solar with us; we very much appreciate your business and taking time to write the review. Inverters are designed to be installed outside, but in your case our original suggestion for inverter location was not adhered causing the undesirable situation. We help you find a shade for inverter.

Joel in Toronto

Nani and company were always on time, respectful, and thorough. He helps you obtain all government grants and explains every aspect of the project. His subcontractors are well chosen and meet his high standards. I feel good about my decision to go with solar panels with New Dawn.

Job Price

Thank you very much Joel for your business! We appreciate you for sharing your experience with our company! We are just a phone call away for any help or questions.

A seamless and thoroughly satisfactory from start to finish. The whole process was well defined and executed. Good interaction with the owner, installers and varying approving authorities looked after. The micro-fit installation is operating as advertised. Certainly recommend it along with the providers unmistakable professionalism.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your business! We appreciate you for sharing your experience with our company! We are just a phone call away for any help or questions.

Work was done in a professional manner, in time. The problem encounter with the inverter was identified and rectified by the installer. All coordination with IESO, Powerstream, ESA and Richmond Hill City was done without any hassle. Work was completed before the committed date. All the personnel involved in the contract were polite and professional.

Job Price

Thank you very much Raju for your business! We appreciate your effort to share your experience with our company! We are always here for any help or questions.

Alfred Wong from East York

We dealt with various members of the New Dawn team and each person was conscientious and diligent. They were very efficient and were always on top of things that needed to be done and made it as painless as possible. They arrived with a thorough breakdown of costs and what to expect. Through the process we learned that Ontario Hydro would send us these rather intimidating e-mails demanding we do this or that, they dealt with all of them with very little extra effort on our part. The various government inspectors that came to inspect all had high praise for New Dawn when they learned that was the company handling the install, saying that with New Dawn they have no worries that things would be done right.

An amusing aside; Nani, the company president likes to boasts that everyone there are engineers, which is nice, but also very amusingly obvious.

I would recommend New Dawn without reservation.

Job Price

Thank you very much Alfred for your business. We very much appreciate you sharing your solar installation experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions! We’re always here to answer any questions you may have. We appreciate your business very much. Have an energetic day!

More about New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy Solutions is a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems using solar panels, inverters, wind turbines, batteries aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.

We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients’ needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.

Solar PV, solar pool heater, small wind energy, energy Optimization, Energy Audit