HomeStars  >  Renewable Energy in Markham  >  New Dawn Energy Solutions

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

paul.anthony.menezes in Concord
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

From the moment I called Nani to inquire about a panel installation, he was able to put my mind at ease. Everyone involved in the process was pleasant and great at their jobs. Nani kept me in the loop during this turnkey installation, and had continued to monitor the efficiency of my panels almost a full year later.

Very happy we chose New Dawn

Thanks Paul for your business and the taking time to share experience.

cvigliatore

Nani and his team were extremely knowledgeable and always available when needed. The job was done on time and on budget and I always got the sense that they sincerely cared about my long-term satisfaction. I was impressed and would happily recommend them to anyone else considering solar panel installation.

Thank you Carlo for your business and taking time to share your experience with us, we appreciate it very much.

Alex Stittle from Markham

New Dawn Energy did a fantastic job installing my residential solar panels. They were prompt, on time, and hassle free. I had no problems with them and they were always available when I had questions (including on weekends, early morning or late at night)

They also handled all of the necessary paper work and notified me immediately whenever anything needed to be signed or updated.

Great company, highly recommend!

PS: Solar panels are cool.

Our is job complete only after knowing that people are happy with the products and servicesso we provided them. Alex, we are glad to hear this from you, thank you very much for your business and coorpration during the project. Let's continue this relationship even longer, we are always at a phone call away.

Ant in Vaughan

New Dawn did a great job with my residential solar MicroFIT project. The project took about 5 months start-to-finish (delayed somewhat to accommodate re-shingling of the roof with another provider), and the team managed overall execution quite well. From design to installation, Nani and the team did an impressive and professional job.

There are 2 points of feedback that I wish to share, and apart from those my rating would be a full 11 out of 10 :), so I hope the team will look into these in the future to improve the service:

1. Review and inspect the quality and outcome of the installation more thoroughly. There were a couple of issues that weren't noticed after installation, one of which could result in significant risk to the roof over time. I wish a personal inspection by more senior staff or at least review of pictures afterwards took place. If I hadn't insisted on installers taking pictures on my camera throughout the process, it would have been left unnoticed.
2. Better coordination with and communication to the client. Despite the team being undoubtedly knowledgeable about overall process and potential risks/delays, I as a customer felt a bit in the dark about upcoming steps, necessary paperwork or deadlines, having to actively follow up to stay informed.

Overall the final system operates really well, and I'm very satisfied with the aesthetics and the outcome.

Thanks Nani and New Dawn for a job well done!

Thanks Anton for your business and valuable feedback. I am sure it will help us design a communication plan to suite different clients' needs. We do over see the project and do quality checks but you were ahead of us. Have a great weekend.

Ion Marghetis from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Nani and the New Dawn team were very professional, prompt and thorough from the beginning to the end of my solar system service call this past month. I was again impressed with their expertise and their ability to answer all my questions and concerns. The system performance over the last 5 years has exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend New Dawn Energy Solutions to everyone. AAA+

Thanks Ion for sharing your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions and glad to know the solar solutions we provided you has been working well for you.

I feel like I have known you for very long time. We are lucky that most of our customers are wonderful people like you and really enjoy working with them. When they call us again we are happy to see them again. Wish you a very happy New Year.

New Dawn Energy provided exceptional service in the installation of our 10KW solar panel system. A quote for products/services was provided at the outset along with timelines for the various steps in completing the project. All amounts and dates were met exactly as laid out in the agreement. I had many questions along the way and each one was answered within the day. The entire team was helpful and the system has been producing dividends as predicted in the initial quote provided by New Dawn. I should also add that these are good, honest people who seem to really believe in and care about this product. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and you taking time to share your experience of going solar with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

kelly in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

After reaching out to at least six other providers (including the ones who installed my system), the team at New Dawn Energy Solutions responded promptly, attended onsite, ordered needed materials and completed the repair. I had gone for months with several panels not producing and within weeks the New Dawn team had things back up and running. I highly recommend them and will definitely call them first when I install my next solar panel system!

Thank you Kelly for your business and you taking time to share your experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Paki in Markham

New Dawn Energy helped us to install solar panels on our roof. We had very good experience working with the entire New Dawn Energy team. They finished the work earlier than they initially told us. Their projections match our system production and we are happy we selected New Dawn Energy for our solar system. We will recommend New Dawn Energy to everyone who is thinking of installing solar.

Thank you Paki for your business and sharing your solar experience with New Dawn Energy Solutions.

Aria Seeva in Mississauga

Nani and the New Dawn team were very professional from the staring to the end of my the solar system project.They created an easy schedule for deliverable dates and payment requirements. I really felt very at easy with Nani and his team answer all question that I had about the project.The reason I did not give a 5 star on this review was because the installation of the solar inverters are on the outside of my the house. I will strongly recommend any body to Nani and Tean

Thank you Aria for your business and sharing your experience going solar with us! Inverters are designed to be installed out side and we discussed about the location of the inverter few times and you wanted them to be outside and we installed them exactly where you want them to be. Now sorry to hear that you prefer inside.

cvigliatore

Very professional and knowledgeable. Panels installed with minimal fuss or interference. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Carlo for sharing your experience going solar with us; we very much appreciate your business and taking time to write the review.

More about New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy Solutions is a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems using solar panels, inverters, wind turbines, batteries aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.

We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients’ needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.

Solar PV, solar pool heater, small wind energy, energy Optimization, Energy Audit