HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

KC in Toronto
KC in Toronto

Home Inspection

Tony did a wonderful job with the home inspection he did with the condo we were about to buy. We were first time home buyers and not really sure what to expect from a home inspector. Tony was very professional which put us at ease. He was thorough in explaining everything in detail to make sure we understand the inspection process. He goes through each item that needs work and reviews everything in the end. He answered every question we had. We were quite happy to have Tony inspect our first home.

I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your Inspection and that I made you two at ease. Contact me if any questions pop up and enjoy your lovely Condo.

Yi in Thornhill
Yi in Thornhill

Home Inspection

Tony was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped us inspect a home we would like to purchase in the Niagara region. He drove quite far from Toronto to meet us in front of the property at 6:30pm. Needless to say, he was right on time and had already begun inspecting the exteriors, although we were late due to traffic. Amazing punctuality! He was very thorough in doing his job and had prepared an amazingly detailed report with photos attached. Would recommend 10/10!

Thank you for the Review. Contact me anytime if any questions pop up. Enjoy your home.

Ramesha in Mississauga
Ramesha in Mississauga

home inspection

Tony is was great. He explained everything very clearly with patience. He was flexible to repeat himself as my mum attended in my presence. I will recommend his services to my friends.

Thank You for the review. So glad that know you liked my services. Enjoy your new home.

Carlo Peres in Mississauga
Carlo Peres in Mississauga

Inspection Service

Antonio thoroughly inspected our new home in a step-by-step manner so that we were able to understand exactly what needs to be done. He instructed and educated us with the products and resources for services that needs to take place in order to make our new home a safe place to live in. He investigated every corner of the house and used highly efficient equipment that took proper readings. We will highly recommend Antonio to everyone we know. Keep up the excellent service!

Thank You for the review. Glad you're happy.:)

Rental Home Inspection

I thought that I had a few minor issues with a rental property. The inspector identified several major issues that were affecting the health and well being of my family and I, as well as the safety of the house. The report was thorough and all findings were professionally documented with supporting evidences and illustrations. We took corrective actions immediately and started feeling better the next day!

The inspector is a true professional. I recommend Ancoe Property Inspections without any reservations.

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Good Luck!!

Home Inspection

Tony was very thorough with the inspection of our new home and he exceeded our expectations. We were really impressed with the service provided. We highly recommend Ancoe Property Inspections.

I'm so glad to have exceeded your expectations. Enjoy your new home. :)

yreda1985
yreda1985

Save ton of money with this guy

Second time using him. First time saved me 4000 in repairs and now the second time helped me stay away from a 5 to 50 thousand dollar repair. Wel worth the cost. He is ocd like me and is very prompt from start to finish. Most of my properties were multi unit buildings. Will use him again. Thanks Tony

Always a pleasure and thanks for the review!:)

Shanker in Scarborough
Shanker in Scarborough

Same day Home Inspection

I was lucky that I got the home inspection done by Tony. I was in urgent need and had to complete the home inspection in a day and Tony was kind enough to provide this service on the same day on such a short notice. Excellent work on the home inspection, right away you know that you are talking to an expert. Attention to minute details and explaining through out the process in very simple terms. Amazing work.

Thank you very much for the review. I'm very glad you had a positive Inspection experience. Contact me anytime, if any questions pop up. Enjoy your lovely home.

Home Inspection

Do not buy anything unless Tony is involved in your inspection! Tony inspected a home I would have bought but didn't thanks to his detailed inspection. He went through the entire home with a fine tooth comb, and I'm so thankful he did because I'd own a home that would have left me in debt to a number I can't even imagine. Tony is a very knowledgeable and professional individual. Any house I decide to buy in the future, I'll be definitely including Tony in my decision. I'm forever greatful for his service.

Thank You for the review. Contact me anytime.

Carmelina in Mississauga
Carmelina in Mississauga

home inspection

Tony goes beyond his call of duty. He is approachable, very knowledgeable, cares about his work, and treats each inspection as if it was his own home. He is thorough and explains in detail everything you need to know. "Knowledge is power". Tony does not rush the job, on the contrary, he takes the necessary time to complete the job accurately, leaving no stone unturned. He is honest, patient and encourages questions by the client so that there are no uncertainties. I highly recommend Tony to anyone! If you want to feel secure and safe about the state of your house, then Tony is the inspector to hire! He is committed to excellence, dedicated to the safety of the consumer and peace of mind. You will walk away with confidence and trust that you were in good hands with a highly respectable home inspector.

Thank you for the kind words. It gives me joy knowing that my clients are satisfied and happy with my work. Your feed back lets me know that I must be doing something right. Contact me if any further questions come up. Cheers!

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com