Interlocking Stone

paulrichmondhill
paulrichmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Interlocking and Front Yard Redesign

This review is long overdue. Sam and his team completed the work at our home last summer/fall and the results are amazing. From the start to finish, Sam was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He is an amazing person who will go out of his way to make sure the client is satisfied.

Can't say enough about their work ethic. The end result is fantastic. We got a lot of compliments from neighbors and passers by.

Would highly recommend Sam and Stoneville to anyone looking to get great qualify work done!

Hi Paul,Thank you very much for the great review and kind words. it was a great pleasure to have worked with you and your family. All the best!

Anto in Toronto
Anto in Toronto

Walk-out Backyard Patio & Pathways

The final product of having worked with Sam and his crew at Stoneville deserves my recommendation. Sam was professional and committed to our project, and the workmanship of him and his crew was outstanding, even to our inexperienced eyes. The interlocking lines are perfect and patterns stand out. Fine job.

Can't wait for Summer. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the recommendation and the great hospitality Anthony, we really enjoyed working on your patio. May you get decades of enjoyment and use out of it. Cheers!

Sam

Dan Hertzog in Woodbridge
Dan Hertzog in Woodbridge

Interlocking driveway, pathway and back yard, as well as new deck and pergola in the back yard. Also, lighting in front and backyard

The work was done professionally and in reasonable timeframe. We enjoy spending time in the new backyard and especially the lighting effects at night.
Thank you Saman for the great work!

Thank you very much for your kind words Mr Hertzog, it was a pleasure to work on your project, and we cannot wait till this coming season to do the planting and greenscaping. Cheers,
Sam Sistani

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Driveway extension and interlocking

We found Stoneville by looking for contractors doing interlocking in our area and we were lucky enough to choose them without any recommendations. Now when the job has been done I can highly recommend this company. They are true professional and do everything perfectly and as close as you need. Besides, they offer 5-year warranty which tells you about their quality. Excellent job guys!

Vince in Richmond Hill
Vince in Richmond Hill

Interlock Driveway, Patio and Fire Pit

Our project consisted of fully interlocking our driveway, walkway to the backyard and two-level patio, along with facing our front stairs and porch with flagstone and fire-pit. We were very pleased with the end result. Sam is a true gentleman committed to customer service, and knowledgeable about his work. I never had the feeling that Sam simply wanted to get the job done quick and move on to his next project. His focus was always on making sure the job was done right. We have received countless complements about the work done. Sam's price was also very competitive, and in some cases significantly lower than the competition. Thank you Sam for a great job!

Roshani  in Toronto
Roshani in Toronto

Backyard pathway

I got a few quotes before choosing Stoneville and went with them because Sam was very pleasant to speak to and very helpful. He answered all my questions about their work in depth and he carried it through his work. The team worked very hard to make sure the ground is compact and I have never seen someone take that kind of time and do that much work to assure you have a pathway that will not wobble. He also fixed the lawn from the excavator. I am extremely pleased with his service and his professionalism and I will use his company again to do my front walkway. I definitely recommend Stoneville.

Sam from Richmond Hill
Sam from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front, Side & Backyard Interlocking

Although all 3 of the contractors we reached out to had good references, we just felt more comfortable with Sam. In the end, our sense regarding his work ethic and high standards turned out to be right. Sam and his team invested quite a bit of time excavating in order to build a thick, well compacted, properly graded base. This was particularly true for the side stairway and backyard, as both these areas were clearly suffering from poor bases. It turned out that whoever last did the interlocking provided only 2-3" of screening with little or no gravel. Although the whole project took a few weeks longer than expected, we're very happy with the final product, and would whole heartedly recommend Sam/Stoneville to friends & family.

Amir from Thornhill
Amir from Thornhill

interlock driveway extension

Richmond Hill
L4C 0G2

After getting multiple quotes to extend my driveway with interlock, I decided to go with Sam because not only was he competitive when it came to price he was also the most trustworthy of all the people I got a quote from. Sam is honest, respectful and a pleasure to deal. He and his crew completed the job in a timely manner and did a wonderful job with the final product and cleaned up nicely after. I would highly recommend Sam and his crew for any of your interlocking needs.

Bear from Vaughan
Bear from Vaughan

Interlocking Walkway

We had many contractors offer their design and quotations to interlock our front walkway. None of them were as friendly and patient as Sam and his crew. Sam is very approachable and easy to talk to. He was very involved and interested in making sure that everything from the design process throughout the final sweeping of dirt and washing of the stone was to our satisfaction. In a day in age where there are many contractors who take deposits and run, Sam was always available and easy to get in touch with. The work done was as expected with nothing more to be imagined. Sam and his crew are a delight to work with and not your average contractors... I would hire them again without a doubt.

Larry Rudolf from Vaughan
Larry Rudolf from Vaughan

Interlocking and Landcaping

I have used Stoneville Interlocking & Landscaping for two separate projects, in the past year and would unhesitatingly recommend them to anyone who wants to be assured of quality landscaping and interlocking services, at the best possible value for money. I have found Sam Sistani and his hard-working crew, to perform meticulous work at all times, in an environment of utmost courtesy and friendly customer service. I look forward to having them carry out future projects.
As an update to this review, in August, 2015, Stoneville returned to apply sealant to the entire stone and slate application, soley as a service and without any charge whatsoever. Exceptional service and we'll "beyond the call". A perfect 10, if ever there was one!

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Richmond Hill?