ERIGUN ENTERPRISES CONSTRUCTION INC.

General Contractors
Delta BC V4M 1A1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Delta  >  ERIGUN ENTERPRISES CONSTRUCTION INC.

Reviews for ERIGUN ENTERPRISES CONSTRUCTION INC.

Kimberley in Edmonton
Kimberley in Edmonton

House Renovation

Mike and his crew were an absolute dream to work with. They were reliable, honest, and reasonable with costs. I very highly recommend him as his work ethic and professionalism is outstanding. He is definitely my go to man if i need any work done in my home large or small.

Richmond
Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

House Reno Estimates

We were referred to Mike by a friend but decided not to go with them for our house renovation at the end. To compensate their three trips to the house we said we could pay for them. And to my surprise, Mike actually asked for 250.00. All other companies (at least 10 of them, some of them came down more than three times to give us estimates) didn't charge us for renovation estimates. They might do great works but they do charge for estimates.

Pam from Delta
Pam from Delta

shed/patio

I contracted Erigun Enterprises to construct a shed kit which I had gotten from Home Depot. If I had not had Mike from Erigun, I would have ended up with a pile of mis-cut wood, not to mention the pieces as well as the roof that was missing altogether from this kit. Mike took this shoddy kit and made it into a beautiful, insulated, shed with electricity, roof, supports, eavetroughs, downspouts and properly cut pieces of wood. This kit could not be constructed by the average homeowner. It truly would take a professional to right the wrongs and see the deficiencies and correct them. Mike did a fantastic job! His crew was top notch and Mike was on-site every day and treated my shed and patio like it was was his very own. He takes so much pride in his work and it shows. I would never hesitate to recommend Mike and Erigun Enterprises for any job. He is thorough, reliable and totally committed and communicated with me on a daily basis. The job was completed in a vey timely manner and the cost was slightly over budget due to the issues arising from the deficiencies from the initial inferior kit itself; which was certainly understandable. I am extremely pleased and will turn to Erigun in the future for any further renos or construction that I may have in the future!

K Yarwood from Delta
K Yarwood from Delta

Renovation

This was our first time using a general contractor and we were very lucky to have had Erigun Enterprises recommended to us. The experience was very positive because of the regular progress updates, the informative advice, and without doubt, the excellent quality and value for the work done. We feel confident that we received the best materials and workmanship based on our budget.

Sharon from Delta
Sharon from Delta

home renovation

Erigun Enterprises has performed many upgrades and renovations to our home over a period of several years. We have all ways found them to be reliable, friendly to deal with, and on budget everytime. We have found that the trades people that work for Erigun are a pleasure to deal with and we are pleased with the guaranteed quality of workmanship. Erigun Enterprises takes personal pride in their projects. We sincerely recommend using them. Michael has all ways been available at all times during the project onsite or for consultation.

Rob from Delta
Rob from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

drain tile & crawl space repairs

We moved into a home in Beach Grove approx. 2 years ago that had drain tile and moisture issues in the crawl space. Mike and his crew were instrumental in rectifying the problem; working in difficult conditions, they completed the work on time and on budget. We were so pleased that we invited Mike back to 'finish' the drain tile around the entire perimeter of the house.
We have been very pleased with Erigun and Mike. And if Mike can't do it personally, he has the contacts to make sure that Erigun gets the job done.
We would strongly recommend Erigun for any project that you may have regarding your home.
Sincerely, Rob
Beach Grove

Kim Soltysik in Delta
Kim Soltysik in Delta

Renovation

I had a previous Contractor do work on my home and it was a left in disrepair. Engrin came highly recommended and a sked for their help in repairing the previous work. Mike and his workers provided superior work,arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves. The estimate was accurate and when they ran into an unexpected problem(s) in wiring and the gas line, Mike brought in professionals to insure the safe repair. I would and do recommend Engrin for the quality of their work in home renovations.

IC from Delta
IC from Delta
1 review Vancouver, BC

complete house renovation

Erigun took on a major renovation on our townhouse, completed it on schedule and ensured we stayed within budget, while maintaining a high standard of quality and workmanship. it's a relief to have had Erigun responsible for all of the work done, and done exceptionally well. Erigun has taken a personal commitment to our townhouse for all of our home requirements , which is most appreciated.

Pat from Richmond
Pat from Richmond

misc

I've been dealing with Erigun for years now and I've ALWAYS found them great to work with. The only time I ever received an extra was when I would ask for more work to be done than the estimate covered.

Michael in Delta
Michael in Delta
27 reviews Delta, BC

Home Renovations

We hired this contractor to bring in, and over-see, others to do such home renovations as cabinetry, carport and storage room reconstruction, electrical re-wiring, drywalling, etc.
We were given a very firm estimate of $24,000. The work went on for months and months, far longer than it needed to. The house was made filthy, items were damaged, work was done and then, redundantly, re-done. The contractor refused to write anything down. He promised us time and again we were on track for the final cost. Later on he informed us that it could be a little more than estimated but absolutely promised it would be no more than $27,000. Then he blind-sided us with a final invoice of $36,000. The whole situation was appalling. We were used.