CertaPro Painters

Review for CertaPro Painters

Kim Woodbridge in Toronto
Kim Woodbridge in Toronto

Kim's Basement project

I absolutely LOVE the latest project Paul and CertaPro did in my home. My daughter is 10 now so we decided to turn her playroom into a more family friendly basement area! Designer Jillian helped us pick the perfect colour - Coventry Grey - which has completely transformed the room and made it so much brighter! Mo was our painter and he did an incredible job, not only with the paint but with the prep and the cleanup. I swear it's cleaner when CertaPro leaves than when they show up! I highly recommend Paul and his team for any project you have around the house!

More about CertaPro Painters

I'm Paul Guenette, and as owner of CertaPro Painters of London, ON I am committed to providing you with an extraordinary painting experience. On behalf of my entire staff and crew, we look forward to servicing your next house painting or commercial painting service project. We are dedicated to the ...