Martin's Pest Control

PK in Calgary
PK in Calgary

Wasp Nest in Soffit...

T2Y 2Z3

I realized we had a wasp nest in our soffit, and the typical retail sprays were having no effect. I called Martin's Pest Control and received great information and advice, and was told that someone would get in touch with me soon to set the appointment time. No more than 20 minutes later I received a phone call from Antoine, and he was on site within the next 90 minutes. Antoine was professional, courteous and informative, and got the job done in less than 30 minutes.

I was advised on what would happen next, and what their service guarantee entailed. After the long weekend I will check to see what the status of the wasp activity is, and am confident that the matter has been taken care of.

I chose Martin's Pest Control based on the reviews here at HomeStars, and I'm sure glad that I did. They are a very prompt and professional company. Heaven forbid I have another issue with pests, but if I do, Martin's will be the first company I call!

L. in Saint Albert
L. in Saint Albert

Wasp Nest

Turnaround time was 5 minutes from initial call to pest control on site as they had a guy in the area! :) He was quick & friendly, very happy with the service overall. Price was competitive.

blkadam
blkadam

Pest control

Jason fit us in between appointments as I was a little stressed and I am so thankful he did. Having a mouse in the house was not fun. With out Jason catching it we would not have known what kind of mouse it was which totally changed how we dealt with clean up thank you Jason for your help

Heidi
Heidi

Pocket gopher and rodent control

We had a pocket gopher problem for years. After a mature cherry tree was killed, we called Martin’s Pest Control.
Antoine responded promptly and after 2 months of daily vigilance by him and us, we had caught 4 pocket gophers. He responded very quickly to any new signs of gopher activity noticed by us, set the traps and removed the dead gophers.
We also had several vole issues which were successfully managed over the year.
I highly recommend this professional and valuable service.
Our new cherry tree will bloom soon and our lawn looks great.

wjbreen
wjbreen

Rodent and Spider control

I originally signed up for rodent control after voles destroyed my yard one winter. I have always had spider issues and Antoine recommended the 3 treatment package and it did the job. Thank you Martin's! You guys are the best!
Bill Breen

Debbie
Debbie

T2Y 2Z3

These guys are THE BEST. They have handled bats, spiders and various other critters for me. I would never use anyone else!!

Thank you so much for the appreciative words

p.schurmann
p.schurmann

Pest Control

T2Y 2Z3

Martin's Pest Control is a very professional company that services our pest control for the entire interior and exterior areas of the school. They are a reliable company that I would recommend to anyone that needs their service.

Thank you for the kinds words. We appreciate the positive feedback

rhwood
rhwood

Pest control

Antoine was very professional and understanding of my feelings when he assessed my home. He came back to check on outdoor traps often and gave me reports on activity

Thank you very much for the review we appreciate doing services for you if there's anything else I can do please do not hesitate to contact us.

sanket.thakkar
sanket.thakkar

Pest control

Bill is amazing. He knows the market and has best software. The team he has is outstanding to work with. I would recommend Martins pest control to everyone if you want reliable and expert guys in this industry

Thank you for the review. We work hard to give a high level of customer service for you

slr04
slr04

Martins Pest Control came to the house,
analyzed the situation, and made excellent recommendations. Martins Pest Control closely monitored the situation, keep us updated until the issue was solved. We would highly recommend Martins Pest Control.

Thank you so much , please call us when you want a follow up visit

More about Martin's Pest Control

Martin’s Pest Control is a family owned and locally operated Calgary business. Our priority is building relationships of trust with our customers and providing peace of mind and professional service to Calgary and surrounding communities in southern Alberta.

All of our technicians are Alberta licenced and receive on-going training to ensure they remain leaders in our industry and on top of the latest treatment techniques and developments.

Life is better with great quality pest control and that is what we offer at Martin’s Pest Control, great quality! Our priority is bringing you the best pest management programs and services possible. At Martin’s pest control, you enjoy the advantage of knowledgeable staff working for you, our valued customer. Our phone is answered locally by local people. Your money stays in the community and keeps local people employed locally. The same technician will visit regularly so you will always see a familiar face.

At Martin’s pest control our services are designed to rapidly accommodate a wide range of residential and commercial clients. Our knowledgeable technicians have the training, experience, and resources to eliminate all types of destructive pests and protect your home or business. Our highly trained technicians inspect your premises to evaluate and pinpoint exactly how to keep you pest-free and worry-free. Our experts monitor pest activity and respond promptly to your calls. We offer a wide range of personalized programs to meet your needs and we take pride in the service provided and the results achieved.

Pests can disrupt your peace of mind, destroy gardens and property structure, and contaminate fabrics