Reviews for Martin's Pest Control

D.
D.

Annual pest control

We have been customers of Martin's Pest Control for a few years now. They provide annual pest control service for our house and my mother's - a great peace of mind! Abe, our service provider, is excellent. He's very knowledgeable about his work and always a professional. He's also very personable and responsive whenever we have any questions or issues. Office staff are also very professional, prompt and courteous.

Thank you very much we appreciate the review and look forward to serving you again

LYYC
LYYC

Martin's Pest Control

Reliable, and great follow through with Martin's Pest Control service. Solved the mice/vole issue.

Calgarian in Edmonton
Calgarian in Edmonton

Awesome and reliable Pest control

Martins Pest Control is reliable and honest. We have had Jason working to control and then maintain pest control at a residence for years. Whenever we have something come up they get back to us right away and help us out. It is terrific peace of mind at a reasonable price. We have a yearly regular pest control and maintenance package with them. We won’t ever go without them as our maintenance pest control company.

Thank you so much for the great review

Val
Val

Mouse control

Amazing. Professional. Solved the problem. Always call before they come to inspect. Full report after inspection. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

PK in Calgary
PK in Calgary

Wasp Nest in Soffit...

I realized we had a wasp nest in our soffit, and the typical retail sprays were having no effect. I called Martin's Pest Control and received great information and advice, and was told that someone would get in touch with me soon to set the appointment time. No more than 20 minutes later I received a phone call from Antoine, and he was on site within the next 90 minutes. Antoine was professional, courteous and informative, and got the job done in less than 30 minutes.

I was advised on what would happen next, and what their service guarantee entailed. After the long weekend I will check to see what the status of the wasp activity is, and am confident that the matter has been taken care of.

I chose Martin's Pest Control based on the reviews here at HomeStars, and I'm sure glad that I did. They are a very prompt and professional company. Heaven forbid I have another issue with pests, but if I do, Martin's will be the first company I call!

L. in Saint Albert
L. in Saint Albert

Wasp Nest

Turnaround time was 5 minutes from initial call to pest control on site as they had a guy in the area! :) He was quick & friendly, very happy with the service overall. Price was competitive.

blkadam
blkadam

Pest control

Jason fit us in between appointments as I was a little stressed and I am so thankful he did. Having a mouse in the house was not fun. With out Jason catching it we would not have known what kind of mouse it was which totally changed how we dealt with clean up thank you Jason for your help

Heidi
Heidi

Pocket gopher and rodent control

We had a pocket gopher problem for years. After a mature cherry tree was killed, we called Martin’s Pest Control.
Antoine responded promptly and after 2 months of daily vigilance by him and us, we had caught 4 pocket gophers. He responded very quickly to any new signs of gopher activity noticed by us, set the traps and removed the dead gophers.
We also had several vole issues which were successfully managed over the year.
I highly recommend this professional and valuable service.
Our new cherry tree will bloom soon and our lawn looks great.

wjbreen
wjbreen

Rodent and Spider control

I originally signed up for rodent control after voles destroyed my yard one winter. I have always had spider issues and Antoine recommended the 3 treatment package and it did the job. Thank you Martin's! You guys are the best!
Bill Breen

Debbie
Debbie

Pest control

These guys are THE BEST. They have handled bats, spiders and various other critters for me. I would never use anyone else!!

Thank you so much for the appreciative words

More about Martin's Pest Control

Martin’s Pest Control is a family owned and locally operated Calgary business. Our priority is building relationships of trust with our customers and providing peace of mind and professional service to Calgary and surrounding communities in southern Alberta.

All of our technicians are Alberta licenced and receive on-going training to ensure they remain leaders in our industry and on top of the latest treatment techniques and developments.

Life is better with great quality pest control and that is what we offer at Martin’s Pest Control, great quality! Our priority is bringing you the best pest management programs and services possible. At Martin’s pest control, you enjoy the advantage of knowledgeable staff working for you, our valued customer. Our phone is answered locally by local people. Your money stays in the community and keeps local people employed locally. The same technician will visit regularly so you will always see a familiar face.

At Martin’s pest control our services are designed to rapidly accommodate a wide range of residential and commercial clients. Our knowledgeable technicians have the training, experience, and resources to eliminate all types of destructive pests and protect your home or business. Our highly trained technicians inspect your premises to evaluate and pinpoint exactly how to keep you pest-free and worry-free. Our experts monitor pest activity and respond promptly to your calls. We offer a wide range of personalized programs to meet your needs and we take pride in the service provided and the results achieved.

Pests can disrupt your peace of mind, destroy gardens and property structure, and contaminate fabrics