Martin's Pest Control

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Martin's Pest Control

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Top Rated Pest Control

Martin’s Pest Control has been very reliable and consistent with their service over the past 4 yrs . Their knowledgeable and friendly Tech are great to deal with with .
It’s nice dealing with a local business you can trust

0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Martin’s Pest Control

Great people and great company. Personalized and prompt service! Would recommend Martin’s Pest Control to anyone!

K & S Ritcher
K & S Ritcher
1 review Airdrie, AB

Rodent Removal

Jamie from Martin's Pest Control was amazing in helping us to get rid of our mice problem at our new rental! We contacted Martin's Pest Control and they came out within 24 hours! Jamie was professional and courteous. He explained how the process will work and we just can't thank him enough! Adios rodents!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Martin’s Pest Control saved us from mice!

Saw a mouse and Martins was recommended by the Property Manager. They came quickly, assessed the situation and set out many many discrete poison food stations. The professional and compassionate person, returned 3 times to assess situation and remedy. For such a horrid situation, Martins was terrific.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Mouse and Ant problem

After a renovation we had many mice in our home. Also, we had ants getting into the house. Martins Pest Control got rid of our ant problem and is on top of the mice. Bill is great to deal with and very professional.

pest control

This company has provided an invaluable service to me in controlling my pest problems.
The owner is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Residential

Reliable and dependable. Courteous and conscientious. Have recommended them more than once. Very quick to respond with any issue

cswmurfitt in Calgary
cswmurfitt in Calgary

Fast, friendly,effective

Took care of a wasp,nest under our front step. If I had known how effective and inexpensive Martin's was I,wouldn't have wasted time and money on trying to tackle it myself. Will definitely call them if we have any other wasp problems.

Roberta
Roberta

Wasps

The service was great. Ty came the same day. He was very professional. The price was comparable to other companies. I will recommend them to others
If I ever have a problem again I will call

Thanks a lot much appreciated

Nicole  in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary

Bees and ants

Exceptional customer service! I have spoke with Bill a couple of times. First he saved the bees,, in which I thought was wasps and wanted rid of.. I had previously used other companies who were more than happy to take my money and it didn’t work.. Bill knows his stuff and his Bees and happily explained how they work and how we need our bees for pollinating.. and he was right with it all!
Second he gave me advice for the wonderful ants in my living room.. horrifying....and once again he is right, looks like I will calling for his help!
I will only ever use this company for any future needs with pests.. Honest and trustworthy! Thank you

More about Martin's Pest Control

Martin’s Pest Control is a family owned and locally operated Calgary business. Our priority is building relationships of trust with our customers and providing peace of mind and professional service to Calgary and surrounding communities in southern Alberta.

All of our technicians are Alberta licenced and receive on-going training to ensure they remain leaders in our industry and on top of the latest treatment techniques and developments.

Life is better with great quality pest control and that is what we offer at Martin’s Pest Control, great quality! Our priority is bringing you the best pest management programs and services possible. At Martin’s pest control, you enjoy the advantage of knowledgeable staff working for you, our valued customer. Our phone is answered locally by local people. Your money stays in the community and keeps local people employed locally. The same technician will visit regularly so you will always see a familiar face.

At Martin’s pest control our services are designed to rapidly accommodate a wide range of residential and commercial clients. Our knowledgeable technicians have the training, experience, and resources to eliminate all types of destructive pests and protect your home or business. Our highly trained technicians inspect your premises to evaluate and pinpoint exactly how to keep you pest-free and worry-free. Our experts monitor pest activity and respond promptly to your calls. We offer a wide range of personalized programs to meet your needs and we take pride in the service provided and the results achieved.

Pests can disrupt your peace of mind, destroy gardens and property structure, and contaminate fabrics