A Bon Roofing

Reviews for A Bon Roofing

Ellen from Markham
Ellen from Markham

Roof

We received 3 quotes and A Bon came in the middle. In July they replaced our roof in 1 day and cleaned up promptly. They replaced several roofs in our neighbourhood. Roof looks great. We were happy with their work.

Gary
Gary

A Bon Roofing

Me and my wife finally talked about getting the roof done, we saw a Bon roofing sign in the neighborhood and his price was the best,
Everything seemed smooth no complications, the workers didn't speak English, not even sure if they have ID, and they didn't wear safety equipment which terrified my wife, the bad cleanup (my neighbor complained she found nails in her driveway and garbage in her backyard) .. couple days after it was done we had a rain, Unfortunately it leaked, he came back to fix it, and it leaked again but worse. After all that I realized cheaper isn't better and just called someone else to which the other guy told me he wasn't supposed to do my valley a certain way pointed out other little things and said my roofer was probably inexperienced. Not recommended, go for someone who understands.

Review has 1 previous version