Working with Jodi Madray has been a real pleasure. Unlike other vendors we briefed, Jodi was a good listener and really took the time to understand our needs. Without hesitation she came to our house to discuss ideas and to help us to optimize the space. She is very intuitive and enjoyed the challenge of creating a functional kitchen for 2 food professionals. She offered creative ideas on materials and finishes. She recommended contractors with whom she has worked. We opted to work with two of them. Jodi holds them to high standards and she briefed them thoroughly. Her staff members were knowledgeable about our project and were always willing to provide advice/ support. Castle Kitchens shares space with Bath Emporium. The staff in this store are very knowledgeable, and welcoming. We are very pleased with our "Dream Kitchen".
Project Scope: Enlarge, reconfigure and renovate kitchen (remove wall), move diningroom to former livingroom space. Replace floor tiling in centre hallway to match that of kitchen.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Provide written timelines with a list of what to expect and client responsibilities. Provide a clearly delineated cost estimate for project - materials, services, etc.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Provide a written "wish" list of kitchen features, storage requirements, materials preferences, and appliances. Provide magazine clippings or web URL addresses to bring your ideas to life when briefing Jodi.