B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Greg from Mississauga
Greg from Mississauga

Service, Quality, Value

Joe has it all. Purchased bedroom curtains and sheers. Not a large purchase, but Joe took the time to walk me through options and create the perfect solution for my room. Great sense of humour, straight shooter and honest. This was my first time doing business with Joe and it won’t be the last.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto
1 review , ON

Window curtains

custom-made-blinds-4.png B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery
(905) 848-2181
Dundas Street East
Mississauga

My daughter and I found mr. Joe very pleasant, friendly and helpful. He took a lot of time to show us the beautiful sheer curtains we were looking for and in a matter of minutes we found what we were looking for. Mr. Joe shortened them to our specifications, he had them ready in one week and the curtains are hanging now in my living and dining room and I am delighted every time I look at them.

Kevin
Kevin

Joe has my business for life!

Meeting Joe was an absolute pleasure and clear to see he is a natural salesman. However, I find great distinction in his ability to listen, care, and add tremendous value that customers will never forget. I am very please with the quality and responsiveness to urgency to get the job done. I'll definitely do more business with Joe in the future.

Thy for buss

AA in Mississauga
AA in Mississauga

Knowledge , service , and great prices.

Joe has a variety of selection for everyone. Excellent personalized service was paramount with great prices.
He Treated us like a value customers regardless of our purchase even though we were just looking for curtain rods.
Joe has the business knowledge second to none and found us the right rod for our needs,

Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough
Barbara Wierzchowski in Scarborough

Window coverings

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they are the best. They are helpful and provide good service and prices are affordable. They have a lot of products availability. Crazy Joe's store has good quality selection.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Blinds for the whole house

Joe and his crew is top notch. I have interviewed 10 different suppliers prior to moving forward with Joe.

Charlie did a professional measurement and provide suggestions of options and pros and cons of each.

Angelo did a perfect install. Joe is extremely committed to client complete satisfaction and provided second to none service both before and after sale. He has a big heart and is a class act.

Would definitely highly recommend him and will definitely be a loyal customer of Joe going forward.

Black Out Blinds

My husband and I recently purchased black out blinds for our baby's nursery from Joe. Joe was excellent to deal with and very knowledgable. His rate was very reasonable in comparison with larger retailers and the quality of the blinds were better than other retailers we shopped around at. We will definitely be returning to Joe in the future.

Quality product and service

Joe was very helpful and asked what we needed and what our budget was before showing us a large selection. The pricing and quality was excellent. This is our second purchase from Joe.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Great Service

Did the big box store runaround trying to find irregular size sheers to fit a walkout to balcony in home office. Impossible to get anything reasonably priced let alone usable from an 'associate' with zero knowledge. Joe was dealing with multiple customers when we arrived, he let us check stuff out, dealing with every customer promptly and patiently. What a pro! Sheers fit great and cost was pretty reasonable. Thanks for 'tossing in' the pillows C.J. :)

Drapery buyer in Brampton
Drapery buyer in Brampton

New drapery for grandsons room

Crazy joe is anything but crazy. We were greeted by a friendly (Joe) as we entered the store and from then on our service was wonderful. He quickly assessed what we required and picked out a fabric which was just what we were looking for. Needless to say we did a deal and are now waiting arrival of the product. Too often these days you go into a shop for assistance or advice only to be greeted by a person who is not qualified to answer the most basic questions. That’s why dealing with someone like NOT Crazy Joe was a treat, as well as his crazy jokes.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION! ! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH! Drapery • Curtains • Blinds There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Mississauga?