Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Binds
Joe I from Crazy Joe's Curtainview
Owner/Manager
Joe I [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Great service and good advice when I visited the store about a month ago. Will definitely use Crazy Joe's in the future fir my drapery needs.

Job Price

Fantastic experience! Accommodated my budget and design requests for my condo. Fast, professional, very considerate and conscientious. Would use them again and recommend them to others. Thanks for the great work!

J Vanier from Mississauga

I have bought custom drapes and sheers from Crazy Joe's in the past and was extremely happy with them. When I needed blackout drapes for a new place in a hurry, I went back. Bini was very helpful, showed me some fabric that had just come in and was on sale. I told her I needed the drapes quickly and she put a RUSH on the order. Less than a week later, I had my drapes. Gorgeous! And all the pin hooks were in place so hanging them up was a breeze.

Great service and great quality have stood the test of time here. Thanks to Bini and Joe.

john in Strathroy

It good to know that there is good customer service and the manager of this shop really appreciate you for coming to visit.
I got the best service and the right product at a very good price

PAT in Mississauga

So happy , I got just what I've been looking for.The drapes are a perfect fit and and so beautiful. Bina was so helpful.I will tell everyone thats looking for great service and drapes that theres only one place to go CRAZY JOES Thank-You

Mike giammusso in Toronto

I want to start off with crazy Joe himself, a very nice man. The product is excellent, installation was done in minutes I am a very happy customer. I think people should take the time and go visit crazy joes!

Mark in Toronto

I was looking for drapes for my townhouse (12 ft high and 9ft high, needed a custom solution) and stumbled upon Crazy Joe's.

After I spoke with Charlie, I was pretty much sold. We first set our budget then backed into the material and hardware that worked. Needless to say, the end result is amazing. My wife and I are happy with the end result (pretty much completes the rooms) and Charlie @ Crazy Joe made it happen within our budget and at a very high level of service.

Would recommend! Thanks Charlie

Patty in Oakville

I have dealt with Crazy Joe's Draperies for over 20 years. I always do comparative pricing and always come back to Crazy Joes for the final purchase. The pricing is always the best and the quality and service is superior. Joe is an extremely nice business man. He always makes sure the customer is satisfied, and leaves with a smile.

Samantha in Toronto

We first ordered our curtains and blinds for our kitchen, dining room, living room and bedroom from CrazyJoes 15 years ago and today we went back to place another order for our dining room to update the decor. We were pleasantly surprised that they remembered the type of order that was placed all those years ago!

We received excellent customer service from CrazyJoes and highly recommend them for blinds and curtains.

Thank you CrazyJoes.

Arnold in Woodbridge

We have used Joes service for about 40 years (3 homes) you will never find a more honest person , or better service of any kind , and the prices allways the best .

More about Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery