B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Krystyna in Toronto

I have been a loyal Crazy Joe's customer for many years. I have purchased window coverings for my home and cottage as well as for my parents' farmhouse. Crazy Joe's has always provided me with the highest quality window products. They are extremely knowledgeable in this field and have always given me valuable service and advice. So when I needed to purchase blinds for my apartment living room and bedroom windows I naturally returned to Crazy Joe's for their outstanding quality and service. BRAVO!!

Thank you for shopping at B.H. Blinds & Drapes/Crazy Joes! Our new store is located at 3685 Bathurst St. and 401.

Shelley Hamilton  in Toronto

Sunday my husband and I went in to price new Drapes for our living room patio doors. I had a budget that I had to stay to and really didn't think I would be able to find anything I liked because I really didn't have a lot to spend. First I met "Normal Ted" and he was very entertaining until Myrtle , who is no turtle could assist me. After explaining my budget she showed me many options but none that were for me, she found me beautiful faux white silk with Winter backing that were everything I dreamt of.. had a fabulous time cashing out with "Normal Ted" and would highly recommend shopping here first before going anywhere else. 10/10

Michael B Murray in Mississauga

Very satisfied with the work Crazy Joe's Drapery did for us.
The service is very friendly, the work was done in good time and the price very competitive. I would recommend Crazy Joe's Drapery to friends who want good work at good price.

Izabela in Toronto

I have used crazyjoes service for my previous and current house. I got Roman blinds, drapes and roll up blinds. All look beyond amazing! The Roman blinds are the best I have ever seen and they look fantastic rolled up and down. The drapes and blinds are so rich looking for a great price. I looked around for so many months before I purchased window treatments and I couldn't be happier with choosing crazyjoes. I recommend them to everyone. The price and service is amazing. Bina did an absolute amazing job in making my house look beyond what I expected.

Rohan in Toronto

I apologize for the late review, as Joe and his staff have been exceptionally cordial and ironically they provided a quicker and faster installation service (within a week) then me writing this review (late by 2 months).

Our experience with Crazy Joe, was profoundly insightful and the final result is something my family has been raving about. When we walked into the store, we had no idea about the types of draperies and curtains fabric with fixtures that would best suit our house.
However, the advice given to us, coupled with understanding our predicament of a quick installation within a week; really made us appreciate Crazy Joe and his energetic staff and designer’s patience of dealing with a tight deadline customer.

I personally would vouch for Crazy Joe and his team of dedicated staff; with anyone who are seeking an effective result to enhance their dream home with fabric curtains, rather than using bland vertical blinds.

Sheila from Mississauga

Although I had never done business with Crazy Joe before I appreciated an immediate acknowledgement from Joe when I walked in the store even though it was busy. Helpful, friendly, accurate measurements and completed as promised makes me a happy customer. The quality of fabric and workmanship makes me feel great about my purchase. Joe has me covered.

bolog123 in Brampton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

when we decided to update our living room, there was no question
as to where we were going for new drapes. Joe listened to what we wanted, understood our financial situation and gave us the
very best drapes at a very acceptable price. If you ever want
drapes, there is no other place to but CRAZY JOES.

Darab in Brampton

Excellent service. JOE n Bina has been very helpful. Joe has offered a very good deal and Bina designed our imagination beautifully
Thank you for your services. Me n my wife will definitely recommend you
Cheers! !!

Helen in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I gave all the measurements and paid over the phone. The drapes were ready very quickly, they fit perfectly and were very well made. Thank you very much Crazy Joe!

Elena in Toronto

I highly recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality fabric and customer service. I was given very valuable advice before I made my decision what to order. I am customer of this store for good few years. Look no further. great job!!

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds