B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Sheila from Mississauga

Although I had never done business with Crazy Joe before I appreciated an immediate acknowledgement from Joe when I walked in the store even though it was busy. Helpful, friendly, accurate measurements and completed as promised makes me a happy customer. The quality of fabric and workmanship makes me feel great about my purchase. Joe has me covered.

Job Price

Thank you for shopping at B.H. Blinds & Drapes/Crazy Joes! Our new store is located at 3685 Bathurst St. and 401.

bolog123 in Brampton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

when we decided to update our living room, there was no question
as to where we were going for new drapes. Joe listened to what we wanted, understood our financial situation and gave us the
very best drapes at a very acceptable price. If you ever want
drapes, there is no other place to but CRAZY JOES.

Darab in Brampton

Excellent service. JOE n Bina has been very helpful. Joe has offered a very good deal and Bina designed our imagination beautifully
Thank you for your services. Me n my wife will definitely recommend you
Cheers! !!

Helen in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I gave all the measurements and paid over the phone. The drapes were ready very quickly, they fit perfectly and were very well made. Thank you very much Crazy Joe!

Elena in Toronto

I highly recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality fabric and customer service. I was given very valuable advice before I made my decision what to order. I am customer of this store for good few years. Look no further. great job!!

Pamela  in Toronto

If you are looking for exceptional service, look no further than Crazy Joe's. I was extremely luckily to have
Bina as my designer. She is a class act. Bina is a true professional with years of experience and knowledge. She guided me with her expertise and she immediately understood the look I was trying to achieve. Bina was always just a phone call away. She was able to answer my questions and provide recommendations. My custom drapes are beyond my expectations. I am extremely pleased with the final outcome. Thank you Bina! I will highly recommend you to all my friends.

An apartment in Etobicoke

I highly recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality fabric and customer service. They were outstanding from the minute I phoned them and scheduled an appt, 'til they installed the drapes. Our condo looks like an expensive Hotel now with both bedrooms having beautiful darkening drapes. Bina was excellent, as well as, Charles. Charles picked out designed fabrics that i would never have picked out myself, and it was the best choices for each bedroom. I highly recommend Crazy Joe's.