B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Bradley Dindial in Toronto

Great customer service and amazing product All my condos have crazy joes drapery. Amazing product for the price! Everyone loves the products. Quality is beyond great. They have many choices.

Kathryn Liotta in Mississauga

Was desperately looking for draperies for my living room and dining room. (Looked for years). Was quoted $3000/window by a designer/friend. Thought that was too much. Finally found Joes Drapery online and went in to talk to Joe.
Had beautiful draperies designed for less that half what I was quoted elsewhere!!!. Unbelievable service and design! Lots of fabrics to choose from. Not only did I get elegant, gorgeous draperies but they made a dining room table runner and sofa cushions with the drapery pattern perfectly centered. It ties everything in both rooms together! I recommend Joes highly!
Very experienced staff (Bina was honest and direct which I so needed and appreciated). Both rooms look high end executive and elegant!! You don't need to shop around or go anywhere else. You will be very happy with Joes Draperies!!

DISAB in North York

It was a very nice experience purchasing this product from Joe, or his Dad. We enjoyed meeting the Owner and His Son and others working at this location on Dundas Street. May they have many, many more prosperous years in Business. G-d Bless! Bessie & Sam.

Thelda  in Vaughan

I was in need of hardware for my existing curtains. A Sales rep at Fabricland was unable to help me, and recommended Crazy Joes.

I was able to get what I needed at a great price, and the service was fast and friendly

Kim in Mississauga

I was recommended to Crazy Joes by a good friend and I'm thrilled with the professional and fast service. The price was much less than other quotes I was given and the curtains are beautiful - exactly what I wanted!!
Joe is a riot and came through on all his promises!!
I 100% recommend Crazy Joes:))

Job Price

Great service and good advice when I visited the store about a month ago. Will definitely use Crazy Joe's in the future fir my drapery needs.

Job Price

Fantastic experience! Accommodated my budget and design requests for my condo. Fast, professional, very considerate and conscientious. Would use them again and recommend them to others. Thanks for the great work!

J Vanier from Mississauga

I have bought custom drapes and sheers from Crazy Joe's in the past and was extremely happy with them. When I needed blackout drapes for a new place in a hurry, I went back. Bini was very helpful, showed me some fabric that had just come in and was on sale. I told her I needed the drapes quickly and she put a RUSH on the order. Less than a week later, I had my drapes. Gorgeous! And all the pin hooks were in place so hanging them up was a breeze.

Great service and great quality have stood the test of time here. Thanks to Bini and Joe.

john in Strathroy

It good to know that there is good customer service and the manager of this shop really appreciate you for coming to visit.
I got the best service and the right product at a very good price

PAT in Mississauga

So happy , I got just what I've been looking for.The drapes are a perfect fit and and so beautiful. Bina was so helpful.I will tell everyone thats looking for great service and drapes that theres only one place to go CRAZY JOES Thank-You

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery