B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Shutters & Blinds
National Furniture Building 1650 Dundas St. E Mississauaga ON L5X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Quality product and service

Joe was very helpful and asked what we needed and what our budget was before showing us a large selection. The pricing and quality was excellent. This is our second purchase from Joe.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Great Service

Did the big box store runaround trying to find irregular size sheers to fit a walkout to balcony in home office. Impossible to get anything reasonably priced let alone usable from an 'associate' with zero knowledge. Joe was dealing with multiple customers when we arrived, he let us check stuff out, dealing with every customer promptly and patiently. What a pro! Sheers fit great and cost was pretty reasonable. Thanks for 'tossing in' the pillows C.J. :)

Drapery buyer in Brampton
Drapery buyer in Brampton

New drapery for grandsons room

Crazy joe is anything but crazy. We were greeted by a friendly (Joe) as we entered the store and from then on our service was wonderful. He quickly assessed what we required and picked out a fabric which was just what we were looking for. Needless to say we did a deal and are now waiting arrival of the product. Too often these days you go into a shop for assistance or advice only to be greeted by a person who is not qualified to answer the most basic questions. That’s why dealing with someone like NOT Crazy Joe was a treat, as well as his crazy jokes.

steve brown from Toronto
steve brown from Toronto

Good Experience

I had never been to Crazy Joes before but decided to check out the store on a recommendation. I was immediately greeted by the owner who was honest and straightforward, and not pushy at all. I appreciated his frankness, expertise and sense of humour. I didn’t get the sense he was up-selling at all, just trying to find a drapery solution that I would be pleased with. Many thanks.

VF in Etobicoke
VF in Etobicoke

Custom drapes

I ordered custom drapes from Mr Joe -- the fabric recommended by Mr. Joe was beautiful -- however, I measured the length incorrectly. Mr. Joe was so very gracious and accommodating in resolving the issue. Fantastic customer service. Thank you Mr. Joe!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Products & Service

Just needed a change of drapery for wall to wall sheers for an 18' Window in my family room. I have had dealings with this company in the past and I was very happy with their product and service so I decided to go back . I love their excellent customer service as well as the prompt delivery , not forgetting the value I received for my money.
I will definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone who requires window coverings.

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Draperies

I have been a customer of Joe’s for many years and have referred family and friends to him. He made me some custom sheers a few month ago. The order was taken over the phone and everything was done to perfection. Now I am making some side panels for my living room and got a great price from him. At an other store I was quoted 4 x the amount Joe gave me. Very Good customer service. Will be back again.

Sophia

Leslie
Leslie

Great service!!!

Crazy Joe's has great service. I ordered blind tracks on a Thursday and it was ready for me the next day. I cannot thank them enough for the time and support that was provided.

Peggy in Mississauga
Peggy in Mississauga

Customer Service

Purchased blinds and draperies for new home in 2013- additional draperies in 2015. Recently had a cord break on one blind. Glad to see Crazy Joe's is back in Mississauga. Joe promised to take our blind in to the manufacturer to have mechanism replaced. Should have it back i less then a week. Can't wait!

Carlene in Mississauga
Carlene in Mississauga

Customer Service

This company has great customer service and I cannot thank them enough for the time and support that was provided. Extremely pleased with my purchase. Great Service and affordable prices

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service