B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
Joe I from Crazy Joe's Curtainview
Owner/Manager
Joe I [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Helen in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I gave all the measurements and paid over the phone. The drapes were ready very quickly, they fit perfectly and were very well made. Thank you very much Crazy Joe!

Elena in Toronto

I highly recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality fabric and customer service. I was given very valuable advice before I made my decision what to order. I am customer of this store for good few years. Look no further. great job!!

Pamela  in Toronto

If you are looking for exceptional service, look no further than Crazy Joe's. I was extremely luckily to have
Bina as my designer. She is a class act. Bina is a true professional with years of experience and knowledge. She guided me with her expertise and she immediately understood the look I was trying to achieve. Bina was always just a phone call away. She was able to answer my questions and provide recommendations. My custom drapes are beyond my expectations. I am extremely pleased with the final outcome. Thank you Bina! I will highly recommend you to all my friends.

Condo on Tucana Court, Miss. in Mississauga

I highly recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality fabric and customer service. They were outstanding from the minute I phoned them and scheduled an appt, 'til they installed the drapes. Our condo looks like an expensive Hotel now with both bedrooms having beautiful darkening drapes. Bina was excellent, as well as, Charles. Charles picked out designed fabrics that i would never have picked out myself, and it was the best choices for each bedroom. I highly recommend Crazy Joe's.

wesley in Mississauga

These guys are anything but amazing.
Their customer service should be recommended as a role model to the way of doing business in Canada. With Crazy joe's, customer comes first and this is strange to find in Canada.
They are very honest and prompt in service delivery.
They carry high quality products
in fact, I intend to return as a very satisfied customer soon.
Keep it up Crazy Joe's!!!!!!!!!!

Bradley Dindial in Toronto

Great customer service and amazing product All my condos have crazy joes drapery. Amazing product for the price! Everyone loves the products. Quality is beyond great. They have many choices.

Kathryn Liotta in Mississauga

Was desperately looking for draperies for my living room and dining room. (Looked for years). Was quoted $3000/window by a designer/friend. Thought that was too much. Finally found Joes Drapery online and went in to talk to Joe.
Had beautiful draperies designed for less that half what I was quoted elsewhere!!!. Unbelievable service and design! Lots of fabrics to choose from. Not only did I get elegant, gorgeous draperies but they made a dining room table runner and sofa cushions with the drapery pattern perfectly centered. It ties everything in both rooms together! I recommend Joes highly!
Very experienced staff (Bina was honest and direct which I so needed and appreciated). Both rooms look high end executive and elegant!! You don't need to shop around or go anywhere else. You will be very happy with Joes Draperies!!

DISAB in North York

It was a very nice experience purchasing this product from Joe, or his Dad. We enjoyed meeting the Owner and His Son and others working at this location on Dundas Street. May they have many, many more prosperous years in Business. G-d Bless! Bessie & Sam.

Thelda  in Vaughan

I was in need of hardware for my existing curtains. A Sales rep at Fabricland was unable to help me, and recommended Crazy Joes.

I was able to get what I needed at a great price, and the service was fast and friendly

Kim in Mississauga

I was recommended to Crazy Joes by a good friend and I'm thrilled with the professional and fast service. The price was much less than other quotes I was given and the curtains are beautiful - exactly what I wanted!!
Joe is a riot and came through on all his promises!!
I 100% recommend Crazy Joes:))

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery