B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

We purchase curtains for our master bedroom and we could not be more satisfied. Joe was very humble and professional from beginning to end. Installation was great with no problems. Would highly recommend the company products and services!

Max from Vaughan

Walk into Crazy Joe's to find some pleaded sheers for my mother, we looked all over the city and found them at Crazy Joe's. Crazy Joe is not crazy at all, he is the most helpful man in the business. Excellent service and great products. Will be back again and so should everybody else looking for window coverings. Thanks Crazy Joe.

Thank you for shopping at B.H. Blinds & Drapes/Crazy Joes! Our new store is located at 3685 Bathurst St. and 401.

mikefroh in Toronto

I went into the store to buy a specific accessory, and I got what I went to buy. I was helped by the the owner who was very helpful.
Many thanks,
Michael F.

This Crazy Joes recently opened on Bathurst. Not far from our house. We stopped in to check it out. Found the perfect drapes for our bedroom. Exact size we were looking for and in stock! Beautiful fabric and very reasonable price. We dealt with the Owner who was knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend.

Daisy  in Toronto

I attended at Crazy Joe's Drapery today located at 3685 Bathurst Street. I dealt with Joe and was very happy with the service I received. I was very pleased with his honesty and suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends because of the wonderful service I received. Dania Melo

Happy Customer in Mississauga

Crazy Joe's is by far the best drapery store I have ever done business with. He is a very personable man, easy to deal with and very reasonable. His workmanship and overall quality is the best. I would most definitely recommend him to all my friends. I will continue to do business with him whenever the need arises. You won't go wrong with Crazy Joe's.
Carol & Lincoln

Great quality, great service and we love our new drapes and sheers. We are planning on doing the rest of the house room by room and will definitely be back. Thanks Crazy Joe!

Bonnie & Mark

Shazza in Mississauga

Crazy Joe served us himself and gave us an amazing deal. New location on Bathurst is very handy via Transit or Auto with parking in back! Highly recommend to anyone who wants quality window coverings and savings.
Sharon & Keith

Holly in Barrie

My first experience with Crazy Joe's was 15 years ago when I bought my first house. A friend told me to check out to Crazy Joe's before I went anywhere else for curtains.

At first I was daunted by what looked like a disorganized showroom, but with a patient sales person, I discovered hundreds of beautiful fabrics and products at great prices. I got an amazing (saved hundreds of dollars) deal on beautiful high quality curtains (shears, panels and blackouts) for my whole house.

Not only do they have great service, quality, selection and prices, they will come to your house or condo with samples, and create customs curtains and blinds.

Why would you go anywhere else??

My house has appeared in the papers and on tv shows -- and everyone notices the curtains.

Today I was served by Joe himself. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and he was very helpful. And he gave me a great deal. I LOVE my new curtains.

Joy in Toronto

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they're the best. They are knowledgeable, always helpful and reasonably priced. Good selection and products are ready on time. Highly recommend.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds