KitchensON

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for KitchensON

Susan in Ennismore
1 review Ennismore, ON

We worked with Herman and Ksenia out of their Peterborough location. They were fantastic to work with, very helpful and made sure that the kitchen design worked for my purposes.
The cabinets arrived on time, and the installer was very particular about his work. The cupboards and trim are very durable and look fabulous.
I love my new kitchen, thanks to KitchensOn!

Angela R.
1 review Peterborough, ON

They were professional and helpful. They followed through with time lines. Prices and products were excellent. Most of all...they were down to earth and cared about u as a customer

I would highly recommend!

jeff in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Herman and Ksenia are great. Made us feel like a part of the family. Even though we were on a tight budget, they treated us like royalty. They use Canadian made products which was important to us and use their own installers. Proud to say we are friends. We still have to paint door trim to finish.

Jeff & Margaret Clark

Eugene
5 reviews , ON

Ksenia and German from Kitchenson have done two full kitchen renovations for us so far, and both times have been absolutely fantastic!

From the beginning of the project, they have shown professionalism, punctuality and great care for our needs as a customer. Ksenia's talents as a designer have transformed our kitchens into stylish and elegant marvels. German made sure that the process was smooth and the final result was impeccable. Every measurement was precise, every detail planned out and foreseen. They always worked with us to meet our budget needs, putting our opinions above all else.

If I ever move again (hopefully not, haha!) I will be sure to ask them for help with my kitchen! I recommend their services to everyone else as well - they are truly incredible people and contractors!

Eugenia & Eugene

HSreview in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

The entire team is a pleasure to work with. Herman and Ksenia are extremely responsive, work to ensure you are comfortable, have all of your questions answered, and are satisfied with the end result. They always made time for me and I felt like the service I received was highly personalized. Ryan and Raine were phenomenal installers. They did a beautiful job and were even able to maximize use of my island decorative toe kick to put it around the rest of the kitchen which was a lovely surprise. Their attention to detail is excellent, they are flexible and accommodating, and very punctual. I am very happy with my new kitchen!

Winnie V.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Herman and Ksenia were extremely professional, friendly, cost conscious and very prompt in responding to request/questions.
Ryan and Rain, the installers were on time and completed work to perfection. We had absolutely no complaints!
Our counter was installed to perfection!
Our Kitchen looks beautiful and the layout is awesome thanks to Herman's suggestions and patience. Our hardware is beautiful and cost effective thanks to Ksenia's help!
We did many renovations to our new home and I would say that KitchensON was very flexible and helpful in making the installation of our cabinets the least stressful of all our renovations! Just waiting to get our backsplash completed and mainfloor renovations to be complete to take pics and upload!

Our price is higher due to 10 foot ceilings and large kitchen

Valerie C.
1 review Peterborough, ON

I went to the KitchensOn Showroom on the recommendation of a friend who knew I wanted to update my kitchen. I had been given a couple of estimates from other kitchen designers but just couldn't find what I wanted for the price I could afford.

Ksenia was wonderful explaining all options available and their selection of cabinet styles and countertops are excellent.

The whole process was wonderful from the advice and information given by Ksenia and Herman to the attention to detail by their excellent installers Ryan and Raine.

The KitchensOn team were fantastic and I am thrilled with my new kitchen!Valerie Carpentier

Our experience with KitchensON was pleasant from start to finish. Michelle and Ksenia were very patient and informative with us throughout the design phase of our kitchen. With several large windows and angles in the space we had to make several compromises on our original design and both Michelle and Ksenia worked with us to make the best choices for our budget. Herman visited the site to take measurements to ensure the correct amount of material was ordered for the custom work. He was more concerned about doing the job right then the extra cost he would incur. The attention to detail by the installers (Ryan, Ryane, and John) was impressive. Ryan took time to explain each issue they encountered and always offered more then one solution, patiently working with us throughout the whole process. We are extremely happy with the cost and outcome of our new kitchen. Thanks KitchensON!

Craig in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Our Kitchen needed to be updated and we went to Kitchenson . At our initial meeting with Herman and Ksenia they were very helpful explaining how the process works and how long it might take. Herman came to our home and took the measurements. Then they called us to review the design they had created. After a few changes we were completely happy with their design and we made our decision about door style , color and counter top then we ordered the kitchen. When the cabinets arrived Herman called to make arrangements for the installation. Just as he had said they arrived and completed the installation and a few alterations that were required. We were thrilled with the results and the timely fashion that they completed the job. Again we were thrill with the finished job and would be happy to recommend them to anyone looking for reasonable prices and excellent workmanship. Thanks again on an excellent job Herman & Ksenia

More about KitchensON

KitchensON is a family-owned and operated company, with our experience in designing and installation of kitchens, we will guide you step by step toward your home improvement goal from a simple remodel to complete home renovation. We understand that the process of getting your home remodeled is a big decision. We work with you to get through the process seamlessly. More importantly, our design approach focuses on creating a home that you will love. It’s about creating your dream space for years to come.

Our mission is to prove that everyone can have an outstanding, beautiful, quality kitchen for a very affordable price.

We welcome you to visit our custom-designed showroom and let our kitchens inspire you. We can show you all the current trends in kitchen design. We will gladly answer any questions you have about our products and services.