Interior Design

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professional Colour Consultations

Jennifer Cross provides CertaPro customers with great service. She has a terrific sense of colour and design and helps our customers choose great colour palettes for their homes. We would highly recommend her services to anyone struggling with colour selection. Having a professional help work through this process can make all the difference!

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Designer for a Day

613-862-3804
Ottawa
K1H7C1

Our home needed a refresh- we're two young professionals who mashed all our furniture and belongings from our school days together, and it needed some colour and life to become a real home. Jennifer spent the day with me, helping me create a vision and shop for integral furniture and accessories. With her help I purchased some great pieces and started putting things together, and I have a plan to continue the re-design on my own, which I am excited to put into action.

More about Juniper Lane Home

Specializing in Home, Cottage & Chalet Living. Do you find that you haven't quite finished your home? Need a fresh paint colour, furniture or accessories to finish it off? Juniper Lane believes that many people get a few key elements accomplished when they buy a new house and then they ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Ottawa?