Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2W 2J4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Next Generation Stucco Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Eva in Calgary

I'm very happy with the stucco repairs that were done on my home. Anthony was very kind, professional, and helpful. Other people had tried to convince me that I had to do the entire back of the house but he said we could easily do a patch job, which I was happy about. Anthony even found an area that I had missed and fixed it up when he did the work. When I later found a small patch that we both had missed he came back promptly and fixed it up without even charging me extra. I was very pleased with the job and the service and would recommend to anyone.

Adam in Toronto

Anthony and his team came in and did everything they said they would at a very high quality. Matching stucco is very hard and we got a rainstorm seconds after completion which really brought out Anthony's passion for his work through his frustration. As the sun cooked it for two days it's absolutely perfect. Also his texturing skills are amazing as well. These guys are very trust worthy.

Job Price

Adam, your home was definitely in need of some stucco repair and drainage fixes. I am thrilled that the color dried out and you are happy with the service. Thunderstorms come in fast and had me scrambling for cover but it all worked out well, your job was a challenge I really enjoyed working with you.

Sue in Calgary

Next Generation Stucco did a fabulous job repairing the stucco doing a super job of matching the existing colour. The stucco pillar on the deck required a complete rebuild. They did a great job, it looks better than the original when new.

Sean in Calgary

We had Nexgen come out to do some stucco repairs after we rebuilt a deck. The finished product was fantastic. They blended the new stucco into the existing nearly seemlessly and the painting was great as well. I will use them again when we do future renos on the exterior.

Scott in Calgary
3 reviews Alberni-Clayoquot A, BC

Golf ball sized hail destroyed some of our stucco detailing on one side of our house. Next Generation came out and fixed repaired the stucco but an unexpected rain storm arrived and washed away all their work. They came back a couple days later and did it again and it's held up since without any issues.

Scott Starchuk from Calgary

For the last number of years I had experiencing issues with stucco breaking away where large snow drifts accumulates during the winter. It was a yearly repair to replace the stucco. Next Generation Stucco removed old stucco to bare wood and completed the repair by installing a proper barrier and waterproofing the area to prevent future occurrences.

Jim from Calgary

After having windows replaced, we were in need of stucco repair. I had other estimates and when Anthony showed up to do the estimate I knew I was going to use NexGen stucco for my repairs. He pointed out issues that other stucco companies did not. We are very impressed with the crew from NexGen they showed up as promised and all work completed to our 100 % satisfaction. Would not hesitate to use this company again.

KB from Calgary

We picked Nexgen Stucco based on Homestars reviews - they responded right away to emails, provided a detailed estimate at a reasonable price and most importantly completed the job to a very high standard, even matching the paint exactly. Highly recommended and we would use this company again in the future.

Barb V from Calgary

I found this company to be prompt, informative, warranty provided, reasonable cost for the service, clean and timely. They responded to my emails and were pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use this company in the future.

Steven

We wanted to finish off our concrete on the garage with some troweled parging/stucco work, as it looked rough and porous. Next Generation Stucco did a great job. First of all they came when they said they would, and they did quality work. They also noticed a separate issue on our house which they kindly addressed and fixed. We will definitely use them again if we ever need stucco or parging work.

Job Price

That is wonderful to hear and glad you are satisfied with the work. It was truly a pleasure to provide you with what you were looking to get done on your property.

More about Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Calgary stucco and repair services