Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2W 2J4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Next Generation Stucco Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Had an area of badly damaged stucco caused by an issue with the rooft. Gave very resonable quote, and did work on very short notice and in only 2 days. Work was well done and looked good. Would highly recommend.

Garry in Calgary

Tony and TB did an excellent job in repairing the stucco outside my kids' bedroom wall which was a result of my insurance company's contractor refusing to continue work and leaving us high and dry. What was even more amazing was the fact they were able to locate the source of the water leak coming from the roof and stop it which the insurance contractor could not do time and again. The price we paid was fair and the work performed could potentially save us lots of money in the future. Hats off to Tony and TB!

Barb in Calgary

I spent a lot of time trying to get estimates for some stucco repairs and patching I needed done. After dealing with a lot of frustration, David was refreshing. He showed up when he said he would for the estimate and seemed to know his business. Their pricing seemed comparable to other experienced companies. They did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. I wasn't really sure when they were coming or going because they just seemed to mind their own business and do what they had to do. Not a problem though because they always answered my questions when I asked., whether in person or email. In the end, we did a walk through and they patched any areas they had previously missed. Overall it was a pleasant experience.