Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2W 2J4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Calgary  >  Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Reviews for Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Schroeder's Calgary in Calgary
Schroeder's Calgary in Calgary

Stucco repair

We called Next Gen Stucco to repair stucco from poor installation by another stucco company, and to repair damage from northern flickers. They did a very professional job, better than I expected to see, and also cleaned up the debris from removal of old material and the unavoidable mess from new installation. There is no hesitation on our part to recommend Next Gen to anyone looking to have quality repairs undertaken on their property. It's rare to be surprised to the positive.
Thank you for a great job!

Thank you very much Steve, it was a pleasure doing work for you. You trusted in our reputation and were not disappointed, that's awesome. The fact that you were not even present from the start of the job to the finish.. came home, and were beyond satisfied means a lot. It shows that we know what we're doing. Customer satisfaction and doing the best job possible is our top priority.

Thank you for your trust in our company and for taking the time to write a review.

Dave
Nexgen

alvin_yung
alvin_yung

Wall repair

I want it to be brief:- problems accurately identified, proposal clearly stated/explained and fixes professionally finished.

It was a pleasure working with you and appreciated your patience.

Greer in Calgary
Greer in Calgary

Fixed storm damage

I called around for a few quotes to fix some storm damage to my stucco. Anthony responded quicker than the other guys and had a better quote. Actually charged me less than the quote because the job turned out easier and quicker. Matched the colors perfectly too so you can't even tell work was done. It was a pretty small job but he fit it in between other jobs in the area so it was done in no time. Would recommend for anyone for their stucco needs.

Was a pleasure working with you, glad to be of service.

Stucco repair and roof issues

Had an area of badly damaged stucco caused by an issue with the rooft. Gave very resonable quote, and did work on very short notice and in only 2 days. Work was well done and looked good. Would highly recommend.

Was a pleasure working with you, your roof was in really bad shape but it's fixed now.

Garry in Calgary
Garry in Calgary

Stucco Repairs and Roof Leak

Tony and TB did an excellent job in repairing the stucco outside my kids' bedroom wall which was a result of my insurance company's contractor refusing to continue work and leaving us high and dry. What was even more amazing was the fact they were able to locate the source of the water leak coming from the roof and stop it which the insurance contractor could not do time and again. The price we paid was fair and the work performed could potentially save us lots of money in the future. Hats off to Tony and TB!

It was a challenging job but I'm happy your roof and bedroom has not been leaking since completion. The whole process was a pleasure to do with you.

Barb in Calgary
Barb in Calgary

Stucco repairs

I spent a lot of time trying to get estimates for some stucco repairs and patching I needed done. After dealing with a lot of frustration, David was refreshing. He showed up when he said he would for the estimate and seemed to know his business. Their pricing seemed comparable to other experienced companies. They did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. I wasn't really sure when they were coming or going because they just seemed to mind their own business and do what they had to do. Not a problem though because they always answered my questions when I asked., whether in person or email. In the end, we did a walk through and they patched any areas they had previously missed. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Thanks Barb, I'm glad you had a pleasant experience, thats what we aim for. We mainly keep to ourselves because we are very experienced and try to have as little impact on the homeowner as possible. It was great working for you and you were an excellent customer, the job went well on both ends.
Thanks for the review!!

Eva in Calgary
Eva in Calgary

Very pleased with stucco repairs done on house

I'm very happy with the stucco repairs that were done on my home. Anthony was very kind, professional, and helpful. Other people had tried to convince me that I had to do the entire back of the house but he said we could easily do a patch job, which I was happy about. Anthony even found an area that I had missed and fixed it up when he did the work. When I later found a small patch that we both had missed he came back promptly and fixed it up without even charging me extra. I was very pleased with the job and the service and would recommend to anyone.

I'm glad your happy with the work Eva, it was a pleasure working with you.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Exterior repairs

Anthony and his team came in and did everything they said they would at a very high quality. Matching stucco is very hard and we got a rainstorm seconds after completion which really brought out Anthony's passion for his work through his frustration. As the sun cooked it for two days it's absolutely perfect. Also his texturing skills are amazing as well. These guys are very trust worthy.

Adam, your home was definitely in need of some stucco repair and drainage fixes. I am thrilled that the color dried out and you are happy with the service. Thunderstorms come in fast and had me scrambling for cover but it all worked out well, your job was a challenge I really enjoyed working with you.

Sue in Calgary
Sue in Calgary

Home Stucco Repair

Next Generation Stucco did a fabulous job repairing the stucco doing a super job of matching the existing colour. The stucco pillar on the deck required a complete rebuild. They did a great job, it looks better than the original when new.

The work was a pleasure to do and happy you are satisfied with the job.

Sean in Calgary
Sean in Calgary

Stucco Repair

We had Nexgen come out to do some stucco repairs after we rebuilt a deck. The finished product was fantastic. They blended the new stucco into the existing nearly seemlessly and the painting was great as well. I will use them again when we do future renos on the exterior.

Thx sean the job was a pleasure and turned out great.

More about Next Generation Stucco Inc.

Calgary stucco and repair services