You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Kirsty from Scarborough
Kirsty from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving company

I had a great experience with the group at you move me! I generally don't take the time to write reviews, but had to recommend this company. At a time when stress is high and everything seems to go wrong having a huge detail taken care of by honest and reliable people is a relief:) I have two small kids and was relieved to find that You Move Me drops off boxes, packs and moves! Anything we didn't use they took back and refunded us for. I would definitely use them again. It's also great to support the small local business. Thanks Mike and crew!

leslieville
leslieville
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Downtown Condo Move

Easily the best moving experience I’ve had in 4 years since coming to Toronto from Windsor. They guys were cautious with my furniture and prints which I’ve had passed down to me from family.
The price was worth the service received. I’ve used another company in the past with the words cheap in it and it was not cheap at all. Not only did they crack my dining room table down the side but they cost nearly twice as much as the original quote.
The You Move Me price was right in line with the estimate and move was fast and stress-free which is all you can really ask for from a downtown rush hour move.
I’ll use them again, they know their stuff. Coffee at my door first thing that morning was a plus!

Geoff Qualyle in Toronto
Geoff Qualyle in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Moving furniture

Assisted Review

My grandmother is moving and she wanted to give my family her furniture so I looked up moving companies online and found "You Move Me". Everything went very smoothly and the 2 men who did the move were very friendly and easy to work with. Most importantly my Grandmother was very happy with the service and wants to use "You Move Me" again and that says a lot!

Anthony Cros in Toronto
Anthony Cros in Toronto

Moving

Assisted Review

Very happy with these movers, I used their services twice and they did a great job every time. They're friendly and timely, definitely helping to keep the stress level down!

Daniel Zamecnik from Toronto
Daniel Zamecnik from Toronto

Move

Assisted Review

The movers showed up on time. They were very courteous to me. They were extremely careful with my belongings and they worked very quickly and efficiently. I would hire this company again.

Kay Johnstone from Toronto
Kay Johnstone from Toronto

Movers

Assisted Review

We decided we needed to downsize but didn't know where to start. We were introduced to Ingrid Davis of Smooth Transitions who was invaluable In the planning process. One of the best things she did was bring YouMoveMe to us. From our first encounter with Mike and Nick to the crew who not only packed but moved us they were the epitome of efficiency and professionalism. They treated our 'stuff' with extreme care and managed to smile the whole time inspite of the freezing rain. It was a JOB WELL DONE we would highly recommend YouMoveUs.

Claudine Farquhar from Toronto
Claudine Farquhar from Toronto

Moving items into storage

Assisted Review

The crew went out of their way to provide prompt, courteous service, late on a Friday afternoon! Can't say enough about how you take care of your customers' needs. Brilliant job, gentlemen, I would recommend your company in a heartbeat, because "you moved me" with your outstanding service! Sincerely, Claudine

Aleem nathoo from Toronto
Aleem nathoo from Toronto

Moving

Assisted Review

Great service, very professional and efficient. We were well treated and are very satisfied with the service. I would definitely recommend we move you to a friend or colleague. Did a great job and even took my big couch up 6 floors by stairwell which is great!

Aleem, thank you for the opportunity to move you! The team was thrilled to hear the positive feedback-especially after their efforts in the stairwell. All the best in your new home!

Alessandra from Toronto
Alessandra from Toronto

Home move

Assisted Review

"You Move Me" was a phenomenal experience! The owner personally made sure all logistics and critical areas to cover we're properly addresses and that their crew was well prepared. Rob and Oswin were the guys involved with the move and were great! Both very friendly and easy to work with- I wish I would have used this company in the past! Absolutely professional!!

Alessandra, thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we're thrilled to hear it was a phenomenal one! I'll make sure Rob & Oswin know how easy you found them to work with, they pride themselves on easing the stress on move day. We look foward to helping you with your next move!

More about You Move Me Toronto/Gta

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?