Extermination Services

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Markham  >  Extermination Services

Reviews for Extermination Services

Wasp Nest Removal

We called Derek to get rid of a wasp nest that had been growing in front of our front door. He was easy to get a hold of, and extremely friendly and knowledgable over the phone. We didn't feel rushed at all; neither did we feel like we were just another client on his to-do list. We scheduled an appointment the next day, and he showed up promptly to take care of the nest with the ease of an experienced professional. He generously offered to come back if the problem wasn't resolved within 3-4 days. He even checked up on the nest to make sure the wasps were truly gone while we were away from work. That was very kind of him, and we appreciated it. We no longer have a wasp problem thanks to Derek's expertise.

We would highly recommend Derek to anyone dealing with pests. He demonstrated incredible skill and is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for choosing us and for the great review! I'm glad I could help. If you have any other pest problems in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

BH in Milton
BH in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

MIces in Bassement Ceiling

I Had a little mice in the basement celling, I called a pest control company in Milton and there service were so bad as they could not identify where the mice's coming from.

I called Derek from Extermination Services and he was able to fined 3 small holes that leads to the basement ceiling which mice can get through, he sealed them all.

Great service, On time, very professional, very polite and helpful.
We will only use him for any pest control service in future.

Thank you Derek for a Great Job.

You are very welcome, thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you yesterday. We take great pride in our work, we constantly strive to provide top-notch service to each and every client. Rest assured you no longer need to sell your house due to the mouse problem. ?

M in North York
M in North York

Carpenter ants

This is the second year we have turned to Mr. Derek Kwan and his extermination services. Each Spring we have carpenter ants that find their way into our home. Derek is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Both years he has successfully eradicated our ant problem. I would highly recommend Derek Kwan and his extermination services. You will not be disappointed.

it was a pleasure working with you and your wife, if you do have any further problems, do not hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Derek

Winona in Toronto
Winona in Toronto

Wasp Removal and Paperwork in Year To Follow

Derek quietly and successfully removed a wasp nest between our house and our neighbour's house. He was straightforward, prompt, and exceptionally accommodating. He was also very helpful a year later when I needed another copy of my receipt. Very professional, highly recommend!

Thanks for the review, I'm glad I was able to help

Restaurant startup and ongoing preventative maintenance

Through a friend's referral, we decided to use Extermination Services for our restaurant startup. The restaurant was not in a good state when we first occupied the space.

Derek was very thorough in going through our space and pointing out areas that had to be addressed. He exceeded our expectations in both service and communication. Clearly this guy knows what he's doing and does it pretty damn well.

Satisfied with our service and pricing, we decided to engage Derek on a monthly basis to look after our restaurant as a preventative measure.

I highly recommend Derek for his professionalism, service and price.

Thanks for the great review

Alex G from Toronto
Alex G from Toronto

Wasp nest removal

Assisted Review

notes: I had a big wasp nest on the side of my house. I called Derek on a Friday at 4 pm and he was able to come that same evening and take care of it. he did a great job and was very friendly

Thanks for the review Alex.

Mike from PINE RIDGE
Mike from PINE RIDGE

Ball Faced Hornet Nest

Emailed Derek at Extermination Services, and got a call within 20 minutes. He was able to come in 45 minutes and took care of the large hornet nest under our soffit, He cleaned it up, cleaned the area and took it away with him. Also offered to come back if they start a new nest. Definitely will use him again if required. Total professional!

Thanks Mike, let me know if you have any other pest problems in the future.

alex from Toronto
alex from Toronto

Wasp Extermination

I noticed an below ground wasp nest near my vegetable garden and knew that I wouldn't be able to take care of it myself. Having been stung once before, I wasn't willing to take the chance of getting stung, nor was I willing to wait for cooler weather to take of the problem since it was so close to the garden. Derek responded quickly to my voicemail, and showed up at promptly at the agreed time (superfast!) . Discreet, professional, friendly and patient. He provided advice on keeping the dog safe during and after the removal process (which I really appreciated). Thanks Derek!

Thanks for the review Alex, greatly appreciated, let me know if there is any further activity after 48hrs, if there is, I will be glad to come back and re-treat it for you.
Best regards,
Derek

Andrea
Andrea

Carpenter Ants

We were extremely happy and satisfied with Derek's extermination services and would definitely recommend him for anyone. We had a bad infestation of carpenter ants. They were appearing EVERYWHERE in the house. We ended up calling Derek for his services.

He was friendly, very informative, and took the time to listen to everything we had to inform him about the ant activity we have been noticing before he did a thorough investigation himself.

He was the ONLY company that actually went up onto our roof to inspect and found a nest under the shingles. He took pictures and even showed us the damage.
Because our infestation was so bad, he made numerous strategies to get rid of the carpenter ants.

After that day we have not had any Carpenter Ants!
Its been almist a year and In fact this spring we are calling him again for reapplication of his treatment.

We were really happy that Derek took care of the problem and would like to thank him for making what was a very troubling time such a pleasant experience.

Thanks for the review Andrea, if you have any other pest issues, please do not hesitate to call.

Mary from Pickering
Mary from Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

Squirrel removal service

Assisted Review

I just want to say how pleased I was with Derek's service. Not only is he efficient, friendly, and affordable, he goes over and above merely doing the job. After taking care of our squirrel problem, he did a follow-up call two months later to ensure the last step of the job would be completed (weather-related). On top of that, he sent me pictures of my roof with some advice for taking care of an issue unrelated to his job! I am completely satisfied and highly recommend him!
Regards,
Mary

Thanks for the review Mary, we aim to please, let us know if you have any other pest issues.

More about Extermination Services

Extermination Services

* Professional and Environmental Pest Control, Over 20 Years Experience!
* Residential and Commercial Services Available
* Unmarked Service Vehicles For Discreet Service
* Government Licensed, and Insured
* Member of SPMAO (Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario)
* Approved Home Advisor PRO Contractor
* Servicing All Points GTA 416-885-8894

Mice, Rats, Termites, Cockroaches, Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees, Wasps, Silverfish, Centipedes, Crawling Insects....