Canada's Gardenland

Landscape Contractors & Designers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

khan tran from Toronto

Ayrat and his team worked on a full backyard renovation for our house. They were reasonably priced and did a great quality job. He was very easy to deal with and accommodated our timing and other requirements. Our backyard looks amazing and we are very happy with his work.

Thanks A lot Khan
Great job- happy client our target !
Appreciate

1 review Caledon, ON

I was very impressed and satisfied with Canada's Gardenland. We had a small project of flagstone and they did this job with total professionalism and within the time they said it would take. They went out of their way to make sure that all the flagstones would be at the same color texture.
They were clean and within our budgeted price. I would hire them again and would recommend them to family and friends without a doubt

Oleg Larionov in Maple

I was planning to re-interlock my driveway for quite some time. Thus, I talked to a number of contractors, and received quite a few quotes.
I consider myself to be a responsible homeowner, so I did a thorough research on interlocking driveway installation; I read the reviews on different landscaping companies; and I also contacted people on reference lists of those companies I was interested in.
After taking in consideration the price, experience, and previous customers' satisfaction, I decided to hire Canada's Gardenland for the job.
I took the days off from work for the duration if the project, as I wanted to be in charge of the whole process by myself. And I should say, I was very satisfied with the professional performance of this team.
First of all, despite their usual standards for interlocking driveway base installation, Canada's Gardenland agreed to follow the guidelines I wanted after my research.
Secondly, they were not intimidated my constant presence, and were glad to make any adjustments according to my likings.
And lastly, they were incredibly time efficient. They didn't waist a single minute; and I saw how hard they worked.
However, alongside all the positive experience I had with this company, there was an incident with which I was not very happy about. When 90% of the stones were already laid on the driveway, the extra load of stones were delivered to finish the job. But the new stones turned out to be of absolutely different shade; even though, they were of the same company and was of the same name. Ayrat (the owner of the company) contacted the stone company representative, and he came to the job site to assess the problem. It turned out that the extra load that was delivered was a sort of manufacturing defect. But, my wife and I preferred the shade of 'defective' stones, and we wanted all our driveway to be of that colour. Ayrat agreed to look for the same stones, but informed us that to remove the 90% of already installed stones and replace them with the new ones will cost us extra money. I was, honestly, not very happy about unplanned expenses. After a long negotiation, we agreed on a fair price, though. And as before, the team very efficiently re-laid the whole driveway, and completed the project.
Taking into account all of the above, I should say, I am very satisfied with the service I paid for. I will definitely recommend this company to others. My advice to other homeowners is do not save on quality. Guys from Canada's Gardenland know what they are doing, and they deserve every single dollar they ask from you.

George, North York

Did front and back yard, fence, irrigation and driveway (interlock and asphalt).
Good job, reasonably priced. Done on time and within quote. Reliable. Listen to client's requests and quickly resolve any issues.

Job Price

Thanks George for review, our team
The best
Hope you will enjoy with our professionalism

Mehdi in Toronto

I got quote from different companies (almost all of them from HomeStars) and I found Canada's Gardenland's quote more detailed and fair. Also, Ayrat was very professional. So, decided to go with this company for frontyard (walkway, sod, landscaping) and backyard (patio and sod). They were very efficient, finished on time and started the job on-time as well. The final result was amazing.

Job Price

Thanks for positive review, it was really amazing result
Hope you will enjoy the rest of the summer

Natasha in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent experience using Canada's Gardenland. They did interlocking and fencing around my house. They did the job fast for a very competitive price and it looks amazing. Addressed all my concerns, made accommodations and were considerate to neighbors. Would use them again for future work. Highly professional so I would highly recommend!

Job Price

Thank you Natasha for such a good review, it's very important for us, for our business

Marius

Canada's Gardenland proved to be the perfect contractor to bring to completion this project for my backyard. They took their work very seriously and showed a professional attitude towards implementing the smallest details of specifications, providing alternative or complementing construction solutions when needed. Ayrat was very accommodating to helping me select the stone, trees and sod at different suppliers, and his crews were always on-time at the job site working hard to produce an excellent, quality, top-to-bottom installation, keep the surroundings clean, and finish the job within the agreed budget and due date.
I would absolutely recommend Canada's Gardenland for any landscaping design and construction project.