Canada's Gardenland

Landscape Contractors & Designers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

George, North York

Did front and back yard, fence, irrigation and driveway (interlock and asphalt).
Good job, reasonably priced. Done on time and within quote. Reliable. Listen to client's requests and quickly resolve any issues.

Mehdi in Toronto

I got quote from different companies (almost all of them from HomeStars) and I found Canada's Gardenland's quote more detailed and fair. Also, Ayrat was very professional. So, decided to go with this company for frontyard (walkway, sod, landscaping) and backyard (patio and sod). They were very efficient, finished on time and started the job on-time as well. The final result was amazing.

Natasha in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent experience using Canada's Gardenland. They did interlocking and fencing around my house. They did the job fast for a very competitive price and it looks amazing. Addressed all my concerns, made accommodations and were considerate to neighbors. Would use them again for future work. Highly professional so I would highly recommend!

Marius

Canada's Gardenland proved to be the perfect contractor to bring to completion this project for my backyard. They took their work very seriously and showed a professional attitude towards implementing the smallest details of specifications, providing alternative or complementing construction solutions when needed. Ayrat was very accommodating to helping me select the stone, trees and sod at different suppliers, and his crews were always on-time at the job site working hard to produce an excellent, quality, top-to-bottom installation, keep the surroundings clean, and finish the job within the agreed budget and due date.
I would absolutely recommend Canada's Gardenland for any landscaping design and construction project.

Sergiy Shchavyelyev in Toronto

Absolutely Amazing Job. Fast and very high quality work, decent price. Im happy i picked this guys out from other companies. They were good on provided time schedule and always polite. (Ps important for my wife)

George in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I noticed Canada’s Gardenland working on our street. I was pleasantly surprised, their pricing was reasonable, Ayrat provided a detail quote, price very fair. Our backyard (Permeable pool deck, BBQ station looks great!). This is a good company, with good people doing great work, fair and competitive pricing. The staff was very professional and the work was completed to high standard.
We would recommend Ayrat and his crews to anyone. Thanks again

Maple  in Toronto

Very satisfied! I called Canada's Gardenland to build my concrete floor after reading many positive reviews on Homestars. They are very prompt in their response. Quote was a fair price and start work the next day, project was done on the time. They were very professional. I would highly recommend Canada's Gardenland.

Sita in Maple
1 review Caledon, ON

Canada's Gardenland who was hired to do all my project (driveway,walkway, backyard patio and fire pit). They completed all project quickly and efficiently and the project looked amazing. I have a beautiful finished project, professionalism and great costumer service my experience with. I was very happy the service Canada's Gardenland. The team at were fantastic to work with.
I highly recommend Canada's Gardenland to any one looking for this type of work.

Job Price

The work is amazing. They are very proactive and professional in the matter. Daniel and Tarik did an amazing job and very hard working. I have my house interlocking stone done within 3 days. Ayrat also follow up with me regarding the job and made sure I'm satisfied. He also explained to me regarding the 3 years warranty on the interlocking work. Overall I think this is perfect and definitely recommend. Thank you so mush guys!

Sandra in Toronto

Ayrat and his Team did a wonderful job for our backyard renovation project. They were very professional and on time with the project timeline. We are very pleased with the outcome of our newly built deck and the beautiful interlocking stones for the patio area. Our kids absolutely love playing in the new backyard! We would highly recommend this company for your landscaping project!

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Concrete Contractors, Interlocking Stone, and Decks
Natural, or natural-looking stone, is a popular selection for outdoor landscaping projects. The trend of using stonework for walkways, driveways and patios has excelled for several good reasons. Stone provides a number of advantages over concrete or gravel such asvariety, durability and low maintenance. It also adds a distinct and almost magical look to the landscape as well as increases the value of your home. There are a wide variety of looks that can be achieved by using natural, or natural-looking, stones. First of all, they come in a broad selection of colors, shapes, textures and sizes. They can also be placed in a tight interlocking fashion which prevents grass and weeds from growing through, or they can be loosely interlocked with joints filled with sand or pebbles, or allowed to fill with grass. If you
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
All styles
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010