Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

New patio, pool surround

I considered this project for over a year. After meeting with 4 or 5 contractors over this time, I had it narrowed down to two. I decided to go with Canada's Gardenland because Ayrat made time for me every time I asked him to revise the quote as I changed the scope of work. He came to discuss the project on at least 4 separate occasions prior to being hired. He was always accommodating and polite and answered all my questions. I knew his quotes were competitive and I felt like he had earned the business. He did not disappoint! He and his crew arrived when they said they would, they worked hard each day on the site, and Ayrat kept us in the loop the whole time. He patiently answered my questions and helped me make decisions. The project came in on time and budget. We are absolutely thrilled with the final result! Ayrat's attention to detail and his work ethic helped make the project exceed our expectations. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you, Ayrat!

Hi Catherine! Thank you so much for good review!

Fahad in Mississauga
Fahad in Mississauga

Backyard oasis

If you are looking for a professional who goes up and beyond your expectations, Ayrat is the man for the job. We had an incredible experience. Ayrat helped us through the whole design process. We LOVE our patio and it was worth EVERY penny. We have our backyard oasis we dreamed of. We would definitely recommend Ayrat to any of our friends!!! Love you guys

Thanks FahAd for good words about us! Canada's Gardenland

Marcus in Toronto
Marcus in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backyard makeover

After obtaining a series of estimates from local landscapers within the Vaughan area, we settled on Ayart and his team at Canada’s Gardenland. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Ayrat didn't just give us a "quote" - he gave us a vision of what our backyard would and could look like. Pool huge, 14x35 Everything he proposed came true. His team were extremely professional and their quality of workmanship is very obvious. We had customized privacy fencing, patio interlock, pool and waterfeater and planting all done within a week. We are so pleased with the finished product and the team approach that I'd recommend Canada’s Gardenland to anyone.

hey Marcus! Thank you for such a good word about Canada's Gardenland
Appreciate that, thank you

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interlocking driveway

We did our front driveway with Canada’s Gardenland last year and were super happy with the whole job from start to finish. It turned out beautiful and the level of quality was top notch. This year we decided to do thebackt of the house and we of course used Ayrat again. Their plan was magnificent and harmonious. Their team are all very kind, dedicated and hard working. The job of course came out amazing again and we could not be any happier. I would highly recommend Canada’s Gardenland to anyone looking for quality work and an amazing finished product. We also did our lighting with them and they came out looking unbelievable. Thank you once again to the whole team at Canada’s Gardenland !!! 10+++ stars!!!!!!!

Thank you Stanley, our team Canada's Gardenland wish you all the best

Zak in Ottawa
Zak in Ottawa
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pool Patio and retaining wall

I highly recommend this company. They did a backyard retail for me. The service and workmanship was phenomenal. I could not be happier with the end product and the experience with Canada’s Gardenland. Professionalism from the very start. No missed days, Always on time. Entire project took 2 weeks. This is the only company I would use or recommend for any future projects. Thank you Canada’s Gardenland

Zak, we highly recommend. Our quality it's your priority

Victor from Hamilton
Victor from Hamilton

Backyard upgrade

My backyard was showing it's age with an old pressure treated wood deck with flaking paint and a pool cabana that came with the house when we bought it. We needed an upgrade replacing the decking and the cabana. Canada's Gardenland did a wonderful job. Ayrat and his crew were punctual and worked very hard to get the job done on budget and earlier than proposed. The before after below photos show the finished job. We are very happy with the result.

Hi Victor. Thank you so much for such good words about us ( Canada's Gardenland)
All the best

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Interlocking around the pool, deck, retaining wall

Ayrat and his team came to our home to do the interlocking deck in our backyard which included a retaining wall and a fire pit, deck. We were so satisfied we had them to come back and put in a raised
wood deck for our gazebo. His team was extremely professional, they kept everything clean and most
importantly kept the neighbors happy. He met our very tight deadlines even with bad weather. He also
helped us out with building a small wall to level out our play structure. I would definitely recommend
him and would use him again. Thank you Canada’s Gardenaland.

thanks Mark for positive review on HomeStars.
Canada's Gardenland- when quality is our priority

Egor in Mississauga
Egor in Mississauga

Patio

I hired Canada’s Gardenland to do a patio at my home. My house is and old red brick colour (not so
attractive) and I couldn't find stone that I thought would suit. Ayrat came up with the brilliant idea of
mixing a variety of colors and textures of stone with a main color trim all around. Stones was from
Unilock-It's perfect. Ayrat has a talent for design and his crew's work is outstanding. I recommend
Canada’s Gardenland to everyone.

Egor, thank you for review.
Our Team Canada's Gardenland
Enjoy with beautiful landscaping

Flagstone Fixed

I bought a house over the winter with a pool. When all the snow melted I noticed that the existing flagstone around the pool was not level at all. I contacted Canada's gardenland to give me a quote for lifting up the stone and leveling them. They did the job with true skill and it was a pleasure to watch them work. I am going to tell everyone I know to hire Canada's Gardenland for all there landscape needs. thank you

Thank you Andrew! I really appreciate that!
Canada's Gardenland wish you all the best
Thanks again

Front Landscaping

Project was in 2018, absolutely GREAT landscaping team! Ayrat and his crew did a fantastic job doing our front porch, walkway, new asphalt driveway. Took them a week a long, everything was on time and looks amazing and didn't have any issues with anything! Nothing but compliments from neighbors and friends, would definitely recommend Canada's Gardenland to anyone!

Thank you for good review!
Canada's Gardenland Team

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.