Canada's Gardenland

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

Nikol in North York
Nikol in North York

Cabana, Pool, Front Landscaping, heated driveway

We meet this contractor at the Home Show. The came by for a free estimate. They were very professional and walked us through several options (including design, price & costing). They were able to assist us in ensure the timeframe and cost accomodated our needs. This this day they would call us or even pop by our house to ensure we were completely satisfied. We would recommend them without any hesitation to anyone!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pool, backyard landscaping

Thank you so much Canada's Gardenland! enjoying the pool and backyard landscaping. Azek deck amazing! Price very competitive. My recommendation for everyone. Everything was done properly and deserve highest star! Very appreciate

Walter from Toronto
Walter from Toronto

Interlocking stone, landscaping etc.

I had a fantastic experience with Canada's Gardenland. Ayrat was great to work with and did everything he promised on schedule. The final results were better than I expected and I would fully recommend him to anyone looking to get work done in the GTA. Pleasant, creative, friendly and honest. It couldn't have worked out better as far as I am concerned.

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Front Porch

We hired Canada's Gardenland to redo our porch and were not disappointed. We were impressed by their great reviews and their quote was very competitive. Ayrat helped us with the selection of the natural Banas stones, and he and his crew did an excellent work laying them down in a beautiful pattern. They worked hard in the agreed time frame, finishing the work with the highest quality. We look forward to hire Canada's Gardenland again to do interlocking on our driveway, patio, and walkway.

Muhamed in North York
Muhamed in North York

Re-lay backyard patio,driveway and flagstone porch

Good costumer service, Workmanship its very professional
Called different companies, price from Canada's Gardenland very competitive! Finish my project within 9 days, Will hire this company for future project ( planning to do composite deck and Cabana). Recommend everyone! Thank you

Radik Kim in North York
Radik Kim in North York

Landscaping-pool deck, BBQ station and Natural stone

Quality craftsmanship, professionalism and great customer care sums up my experience with Canada's Gardenland who was contracted to do a pool, front porch and some landscaping in my front yard.

Provide 3D design, Team was very Knowledgeable!!!! Timeline was on time.

Canada's Gardenland did an amazing job and I'd recommend and hire them again for future projects.

Omar in North York
Omar in North York

Driveway,side and backyard completely reno

Ayrat and his crew did an amazing job on our front,backyard and side walkway. When we contacted Ayrat for a quote, we told him that we needed the work done by June as we were having a party then. Not only did he deliver on his promise to have it done well in advance, they did an incredible job. All our guests commented on how good it all looks now and we are super pleased. I would not hesitate to recommend Canada's Gardenland to others and we plan on us using them again when we are ready to do our pool in a couple years. Thanks

Hi Omar! Thanks for such a good review!

Zoran in York
Zoran in York

Front stairs, retaining wall and driveway

Canada’s Gardenland did amazing job on our front stairs, retaining wall and driveway. They are very professional, easy to deal with and work hard and fast to rebrand and finish our front yard to a very high standard. The job was done on time and budget and looks fantastic. We got a huge number of compliments from our neighborhood and we are very happy with a new look of our front yard. We are looking to hire them again in the future and would highly recommend them. All kudos to Ayrat and his team.

Serguei in Vaughan
Serguei in Vaughan
1 review Newcastle, ON

Interlocking driveway

I got in touch with Canada's Gardenland to do my interlocking driveway in Clarington. Ayrat came over the next day and I was pleasantly surprised by his expertise and advice on the project. The price for what I wanted to be done was very competitive and the whole work from day one was done professionally and on time. I liked Ayrat's approach and the fact that he listened to what I had to say about the job. He and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend the guys to anyone who wants a great, reliable contractor and hassle-free experience. All around, great job!!!

VanLee in North York
VanLee in North York

Pool Project, BBQ Station, Interlocking Patio and front yard

Ayrat and his team were great! They were very clean, efficient and fast, with all the other contractors on the street everyone in the neighbourhood noticed their professionalism! Our backyard is now our oasis. We go back weekly to test the water and still happy faces always greet us. I've followed up with Ayrat regularly to ask questions and he is readily there to help me. My design choices are uncommon, and still I wasn't dismissed, which is something I truly appreciate. Thank you Ayrat ( Canada's Gardenland) for everything!!!

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010