Canada's Gardenland

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Interlocking Stone
Canada's Gardenland

Reviews for Canada's Gardenland

Walkway re-lay. Power wash existing deck

photo.JPG Canada's Gardenland
(647) 449-9512
201 Van Horne Ave
Toronto
M2J 2T7

Proficient, Reliable and get the job done within quality standards above and beyond the norn. Team was great and I am a happy customer for repeat business when required. Would recommend this Contractor without hesitation.

Margo in North York
Margo in North York

Deck,Fence

Working With Ayrat and his team was incredible. They listened well. Were always on time. Cleaned up after themselves. Managed to work together with other trades who were sometimes in the way. The finished was closer to cabinetry quality rather than decks & fences. I would be happy to work with them again. Many thanks!!!

Front yard, Stone Work

Our front Yard and driveway were a mess. Canada's Gardenland did a great job for a great price. The work was completed in a professional manner and they was very accomodating for small additional requests. Overall it was a perfect experience! thank you Ayrat

Sandra in North York
Sandra in North York

Pool, Landscaping

Canada's Gardelamd did an excellent job on my house Richmond Hill, Ontario. Pool was installed and landscaping.Great attention to detail. He worked non-stop during the hottest day on July 10. They did a great job!!!

Great communication with the lead guy in charge of the site.

Thanks! Recommend to the future costumer!

Pam in North York
Pam in North York

Front Landscaping

I was very pleased with the service that I had received. I was very particular about how I wanted my front yard to look and Canada's Gardenland did an excellent work. The owner, Ayart took the time to understand what I was trying to get done. He was very friendly and a real professional at what he does. Thanks again, will recommend to all my friends

Ben in North York
Ben in North York

front steps, walkway

Airat and his team really wowed us. Project done on 1 day, front steps and walkway looks amazing. We trusted their vision and we were very pleased that we did. They worked hard, efficiently, and had the job done on time, and on budget, will definitely recommend this company
Thanks,

(647) 449-9512
201 Van Horne Ave
Toronto
M2J 2T7

I had a 2 level Azek deck put in with a privacy screen and I was very pleased with the work. Great attention to detail and was built exactly to my expectations. I would highly recommend Canada's Gardenland if you are looking for top quality workmanship at a great price. recommend everybody. Thank you again!!!!

Joshua in North York
Joshua in North York

Interlocking Driveway, flagstone porch, backyard Patio

Ayrat was great to work with. He was professional and very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted to do. His team was also great. They worked efficiently and got the work done fairly quickly. They did a good job cleaning up after they were done. We got a lot of compliments from our neighbours. They finished product was incredible! I would definitely recommend Canada's Gardenland and Landscape design to anyone.

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto
1 review , ON

Fixing interlocking stone

We would highly recommend AYRAT - very positive, professional, and exceptionally attentive. My husband called 6 landscape companies and only 2 out of 6 picked up or returned our call and only 1 out 2 showed up. After this frustration in scheduling a reliable landscape contractor, AYRAT came highly recommended by the company who did a landscaping. He showed up on time as planned, and did not disappoint us. He listened. He gave us a fair price breakdown. And he delivered. Without any hesitation I will HIRE Canada"s Gardenland in near future. Thank you Ayrat for your service.

Rachel in North York
Rachel in North York

deck,fence,interlock patio,lights

Its a best company on the market!!! They build for me a beautiful landscaping, fence, patio, deck from pressure treated material.
Guys working professional, clean, high quality, friendly, and not expensive,
They provided to me so many options, recommendation and explanations that I even didnt realized that it could be so great job.
I am love my new deck, landscaping and recommend Canada's Gardenland to everybody.

More about Canada's Gardenland

Canada’s Gardenland is a leading domestic landscape construction and maintenance service provider in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of lawn specialists utilizes their knowledge of lawn science and their skills of artistic application to create the perfect look for your specific landscaping scenario. We understand that each property and client taste is different so we work diligently with you and your surroundings to tailor the best approach for meeting those needs. Canada’s Gardenland has both the tools and the experience available to help you bring your landscaping dream to life.
Canada’s Gardenland designs, creates, maintains and provides tools for domestic landscaping projects in the Greater Toronto area. Both artistic landscaping skills and applied lawn science is utilized in order to achieve the perfect atmosphere and our professional team works closely with clients to ensure that projects meet specific needs and requirements.

Proper landscaping requires the application of various aspects in order to make your property look its best. Therefore, Canada’s Gardenland first helps with the design and creation of the right landscaping techniques that complement the natural lay of land as well as any man-made structures on the premises. We also offer a variety of interlocking stone techniques that provide landscaping accents through beautifully designed and applied walkways, driveways and patios.

We can also apply creative outdoor lighting effects so that your landscape is transformed into a stunning sight of beauty after dark and provides safety to those visiting after hours. Quality landscaping maintenance is also offered through sod fertilization, trimming, grooming, replanting and cleaning so that your property always looks its best.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, Decks, and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
Our landscaping, pools and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
Best way stone, Unilock, Stone Link, Permacon, Techo-block, etc.
simple: 1. QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping: interlocking, flagstone, stone, steps, walkway, driveway, retaining walls,patio,build,stone veneer. Maintenance: sod, grass, trees, back yard, planting, design, soil, preparation, grading, install, residential-commercial, clean up. Lightening:patio,walkway,driveway,backyard,steps.
2010