Alba General Electrical & Repairs

Alba General Electrical & Repairs
416.821.6167
Vaughan
L4L3V5

Excellent Work! We had issues with our electrical work in the basement and he was able to quickly resolve the issue. We have many other projects for the future that we will definitely be using him again!!!

H in Mississauga
H in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

I am in the process of renovating my basement. The electrician from Alba, Ray Gilchrist, checked out my electrical set up and changed my bathroom fan/light/heater combination to run on separate 20 amp circuit Without his timely assistance, I would have been in serious difficulties with ESA. This only goes to show how important it is for home owners to use a reliable and knowledgeable electrical contractor. I have used electricians in the past and Ray is by far the best.

Bongi from East York
Bongi from East York
1 review East York, ON

Chandelier installation

Ray was friendly and professional and completed the job with a minimum of fuss in a very timely manner. His services came at an extremely fair rate and I was reassured by his level of expertise. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Michael
Michael

. Installation of vapour barriers, dimmer switch and checking the wiring was up to code.

There were no Vapour barriers installed in our attic for the pot lights and I required the work to be done quickly before the installing insulation. The team arrived when promised on short notice. The job was professionally done in minimal time. I would use this company again.

Looking for Electricians pros in Vaughan?