Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Jessica Wilson in Toronto
Jessica Wilson in Toronto

Fantastic locksmith service

We needed to have our front door antique bronze deadbolt replaced, and called Dmitri at Locksmith Care on the strength of the strong HomeStar reviews. He answered the phone right away, and came out early the next day right on time, bringing a very high-quality attractive antique bronze deadbolt, much better than the old one in both looks and grade of security. Not only did Dmitri do a great job with the deadbolt, he also replaced an old doorknob set with a better one we had on hand, and diagnosed and fixed a 12-year-old problem with our door not closing properly, installing a new plate for the doorknob catch. Our front door is totally transformed, with everything working smooth as butter. And all for only $288, including the new deadbolt and two extra keys. You can call Dmitri in full confidence for fantastic service at a great price.

Thank you very much Jessica for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again when you need locksmith job done.

Vijay
Vijay

Locksmith service call

I started having some difficulty over the last few weeks using my key in my door. It deteoriated to the point where the key would not work. I emailed Locksmith Care on the Labour Day holiday. Dimitri responded timely and came by in about 4 hrs that day. He rekeyed the lock and ensured that all our keys worked and provided some tips as well. Thank you Dimitri for your quick response and resolution to our problem.

Thank you very much Vijay for that wonderful review.

B Rae
B Rae

Locks changed

I needed to have a couple locks changed and called Locksmith Care. After speaking with Dimtar we arranged a convenient time and date. The communication and the service was excellent, profession and efficient. I highly recommend LockSmith Care.

Julie
Julie

new locks

Best google search this month! Dimitar was prompt, helpful and kind. He fixed the initial problem and then helped with 2 others. It was time and money well spent as opposed to trying to DIY. So happy with the results.

Thank you very much Julie for that wonderful review. I will be more than happy to help you again when you need locksmith service.

Kam in Toronto
Kam in Toronto

On time

Arrived on time. Did the job fast. The quality was good. Was responsible in making sure the master key is returned to the concierge to prevent future issues. Dimitar was friendly in the meantime focused on the job.

Thank you Kam very much for your review. I will be happy to help you again if you need a locksmith.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Replace side door lock

Over the years, the mechanism on the side door of my house had shifted and I would have to turn the knob a few times before the door would open. Dimitar arrived when he said he would and quickly replaced the lock on the side door of my house. It's working fine now. Dimitar also opened a locked filing cabinet whose keys were misplaced.
Thanks Dimitar for your service.

Thank you very much George for your review. I'm glad you are happy with the locksmith service provided

Graham & Many in North York
Graham & Many in North York

Locked out

Great guy! Deadbolt had a broken internal piece leaving family locked out. Was able to arrive quicker than expected, quickly resolve our problem, change the deadbolt and ensure it closes more smoothly than before. Highly recommend and would call for future issues without a doubt.

Thanks again

Thank you very much guys for your review. I will be glad to help you again when you need a locksmith again.

Dee
Dee

Rekeying locks

The locks on my exterior doors were becoming stiff and difficult to open/lock and I was afraid that I would be unable to get back into my house. After a few emails back and forth, all of a sudden, he was at my place and took care of the problem. Now, I have peace of mind, as well as locks that work.

Thank you very much Dee for your review.

Robinson Street
Robinson Street

Helpful Technician

Dimitri showed up right on time and was able to re-key locks on my property even though I no longer had a copy of the key and tenant could not find his. Very fast and efficient service, and much appreciated.

Pino in TO
Pino in TO

Outdoor gate lock adjustment & extra key cut

Dimitri responded within one hour of my initial call honored the scheduled time we mutually agreed-upon and was timely, came in under budget - I would certainly recommend their services - Pino from Etobicoke

Thank you very much Pino for your review.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more