SOS Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
4576 Yonge Street, Suite 600 Toronto ON M2N6N4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  SOS Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for SOS Wildlife Control

Davis in Toronto

Sherwin was such an excellent person to work with. He showed me exactly where the squirrels were coming in, broke the whole job down for me on paper and explained what he would do. Such an efficient and hard working guy. Customer service is phenomenal!! Patched and covered up all the areas I needed. Definitely the best in the business!!

Hi Davis,
I am glad you are happy with the service we provided. I find it my customers feel more comfortable and confident when I explain the process to them and I am happy you agree.
Thank you for your time to give us a great feedback.

bubbles in Markham

Our house is about 38 years old in the Markham area. This year we noticed alot more raccoons around the area. That being said last night there was alot of noise above the washroom area lots of thuds and running around. We called pretty late and we received a call back first thing the next day. Serwin was amazing he called said he would come on the weekend then called back to say he had an opening and could come in an hour. He was amazing went through everything and safeguarded all open areas and gave us advise on how to protect the roof from any openings. I think you have a gem on your hands Serwin is great awesome. Thank you very much Natalie

Hi Bubbles,
Reading your great review and kind words put a smile on my face and confirmed that my hard work to provide great service has paid off. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for recommending us.Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any question or concern.

Sung

Amazing service! Called in and spoke with Sherwin and I explained my situation...where I heard walking and scratching in the ceiling/wall. Within the hour, Jamie came over and found the issue and showed me a video of where squirrels had made it into my roof. After installing the one way door, the squirrels left within a few days. Thanks again for the quick help and amazing customer service!

Hi Sung,
I am glad your uninvited visitors are gone and you can have a peaceful sleep. It is always our goal to make our customers happy so thank you for your feedback.

Marlene from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I called Sherwin in the morning after a night of hearing walking and scratching in the attic. He arrived promptly as promised later in the afternoon and did a thorough investigation and video of the roof and all around the house to see where an animal could gain access. He found a large hole that a raccoon had ripped out of the soffit and showed me exactly how the raccoon had gotten in by shimming up the drainpipe. He quickly put in a one way door and mesh surrounding it and the next morning our unwelcome visitor was gone. The raccoon did try to get back in but the extra mesh that was installed prevented him from coming back. Many thanks to Sherwin for the exceptionally prompt and professional job that he did. I highly, highly recommend SOS as the best company to get rid of your wildlife in a safe and humane way.

Hi Marlene,
Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind feedback. I always value and appreciate the feedback of my customers. Nothing makes me happier than reading you are happy with our service.

Donna in Toronto

S.O.S. came to my rescue when a squirrel and her 3 little ones invaded my attic. Sherwin provided quick and professional service by covering all the potential entry points on the compromised area of my roof and attaching a humane one way exit so the squirrels could leave but not re-enter. Later that day I was able to witness all 3 young squirrels exiting my attic through the installed device and one by one the mother took them to the safety of a nearby tree. Everything was explained clearly, done humanely and there were no hidden costs. Sherwin is very knowledgeable and available to answer all questions both before and after the removal. I highly recommend Sherwin and his team to anyone who has unwanted wildlife on their property.

Hi Donna,
I am so glad that we were able to help you with the squirrel issue. I personally think explaining the whole process helps my customers understand what they should expect. I am happy that you are happy with the service we provided you. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Sherwin

Had racoon problems, SOS was professional and dealt with problem. They were punctual, and did quality work. I was very happy with their work. They pick up the one way door and repaired the roof

Hi there,
You as my customer being satisfied make us happy and motivates us to do better. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback.

Baran in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very well done job, friendly, and great customer service. Will do everything they can to provide excellent service and full customer satisfaction. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs any sort of wildlife control.

I had a family of raccoons break into my attic and all the spots were identified, covered and more preventative measures were taken so it doesn't happen again

Hi Baran,
I know how stressful it is to have a raccoon let alone a family come to your house so We do our best to make the experience as painless as possible. I also appreciate you recommending our services.

Perry Pearlman from Vaughan

Initial contact was with Jamie who was professional, courteous and honest during the initial phone assessment. Sherwin came to look the job over and was awesome to deal with. He was reassuring and consistent with Jamie. Job day came and the team, once again led by Jamie was flawless. Great work, cleared up after themselves and most importantly, my freeloading raccoons are gone. Thanks S.O.S.!

Hi Perry,
I am so happy that you liked our service and most important that the raccoons are gone. We appreciate your feedback and feel free to contact me anytime.

Willy in GTA

Great service from Sherwin, Had previously hired someone to prevent squirrel from the area. Did not do a good job from previous company. Had to contact Sherwin about the situation and he came in the same week.
He went to the attic to check the area, then move to the roof to fix the problem on the vent. The bigger cage they install on the vent was much better than the previous company installed that were tight and right against the vent, therefore the squirrel can chew on. The new ones Sherwin install were apart from the vent and prevents the squirrel from chewing on it.

Hi Willy,
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am happy that you were happy with my service.
I hope you won't have any wildlife issues in the future but you can call me anytime if you have any question or concern.

Michael from Markham

I had an issue with bats in the attic two summers ago and this was resolved by Sherwin. I called last week believing that the issue had returned but Sherwin came by our home to re-examine the previous work and determined that there was now a mouse problem. He took photos to confirm the situation and proposed a solution which we will be following up on.

Very professional service. Thank you.

Hi Michael,
There are times that we might think we have one type of wildlife but it turns out to be a different king so inspecting your property gives us a clear view of what needs to be done. Mice issue is not resolved over night but by the recommendations I gave you it will be managed and resolved.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concern.

More about SOS Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: [email protected]

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee