SOS Wildlife Control

4576 Yonge Street, Suite 600 Toronto ON M2N6N4
Sherwin SOS Wildlife from S.O.S Wildlife Control Inc.
Owner/Manager
Sherwin SOS Wildlife [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  SOS Wildlife Control

Reviews for SOS Wildlife Control

Vince Tassone in Scarborough

Raccoons were driving me crazy causing considerable damage to my home. They ripped off singles, pulled off air vents and got into the attic. Called Sherwin from SOS Wildlife Control and he came next day. He assessed the situation and detailed the best plan to address the problem. His price was reasonable and the the service was excellent. Glad to report raccoons are gone. Highly recommend Sherwin and the team at SOS Wildlife.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. Reading my wonderful customer's reviews motivates me everyday. Thank you again and I am glad you are raccoon free and get to enjoy your home.

Ruomu in Keswick

Thanks for rescuing my cat today! You made our day.Since my cat get trapped on the tree, which is around 30 feet high, I called several departments for helps and get refused from them all by the words " we are not attending a cat on the tree" or " it is not our business". For a foreigner in Canada , there is no such helpless moment ever. I even think about bought a ladder myself to get my cat down. Luckily, we get connected to Sherwin, he didn't hesitate and decided to come to north York from missaugua to offer help even he wasn't sure if he could help. When he get my cat, I can't help crying and apperciate for him so much. Thank you , Sherwin. You are our hero.

Cynthia(the owner of Mia)

Hi Ruomu,
It was my pleasure to rescue your cat. I still can not believe how high Mia had gone up. I guess my childhood game of climbing the trees helped with the rescue. The video we took has been a conversation starter so thanks for recording it.

Scott B in North York

Sherwin is very personable. He explained exactly what he was going to do and did it. Our dog got sprayed by a skunk and we hired Sherwin to try to trap the skunk and to skunk proof our backyard storage sheds. Trapping was unsuccessful but skunk proofing our sheds worked. The skunk was seen the next day trying to get back into it's layer and was unable to. We have not seen the skunk in our backyard since. Thank you Sherwin for a job well done. I have no problems recommending SOS Wild Life Control. The service was great and the price was right. Thanks again.

Hi Scott,
I am thankful that you took time to give us feedback. Wildlife proofing is the best way to go and make sure the animals don't come back. I hope you get to enjoy your skunk-free back yard.
Sherwin

I had raccoon trying to enter from the roof. Sherwin inspected and recommended preventive solutions. Sherwin was on time and very professional. He gave very good professional advise. All questions were answered and explained thoroughly. I would recommend him for his excellent service.
Thanks Sherwin and Jamie for good work
D

Hi there,
I certainly appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family. My personal goal is to make sure I make my customers happy and help them make informed decision. I hope our recommendations are helpful to you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any question or concern.

Shirley in Markham

Sherwin was very professional and he had the bat removed very quickly. He inspected our whole house and gave us advice on what to do if it happened again. He was also able to answer all our questions.

Hi Shirley,
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am glad I was able to remove the bat. hopefully you won't have anymore problem but please call me if you need any help or simply have a question.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Great customer service. Sherwin committed to a time and the job and was prompt, efficient and took the time to explain everything. I would recommend him to others and call him back for other jobs.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback.I am glad we were able to fix the issue for you quickly and I personally appreciate you commanding us to family and friends.
Sherwin

We would definitely recommend this company, Sherwin has always been quick to respond and show up when needed. He is very courteous and is very good at explaining the problem and solution. He has helped out a couple of times with squirrel issues and has made extra trips back to follow up on the work completed.

Hi Tammypage2,
It was been a pleasure working for you. I know for some who have never had a wildlife enter their house before it could be a stressful time so I try and explain as much as I can to give you a peace of mind.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern

Karen in Toronto

I had the unfortunate occasion of requiring a pest control company and decided to call S.O.S Wildlife Control due to the positive ratings.
What was a troubling situation (squirrels and mice) that caused me great anxiety was quickly and professionally taken care of by Sherwin and company. On his first visit he waited for over 2 hrs due to an unforeseen transit delay as he recognized that my anxiety level was high and I wanted to get the job done ASAP.
He is an absolute professional who is knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful, and respectful. He also provided me with sound advice on dealing with my tenant who was a great contributor to the mice problem. I would highly recommend S.O.S. Wildlife Control to anyone who requires this type of service.

Job Price

Thank you Karen, I am glad your problem is solved and as I said before you can always call me if you have any concern.
I am a big believer of excellent customer service and that happy customers will bring us more customers, your feedback just proved that I am right. Thank you so much again and I am glad you are happy with the service provided to you.

Sharon  in Scarborough

Unfortunately a BAT got access into my home. I contacted SOS today. Sherwin came on very short notice during the stormy ,icy weather to remove it, many companies declined due to the weather. He captured and extracted the bat within minutes. He is truly a professional. I would highly recommend his service.

Job Price

Hi Sharon, I really appreciate your feedback. We know how stressful it is for homeowners when an animal gets in so we try to fix the issue quickly and give you a peace of mind.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or concern

Maayan Himmel in Toronto

These guys were an absolute pleasure to work with. Showed up on time and quickly identified what was going on. Took videos as well to show us exactly what was happening and explained in detail the cause as well as the fix. I would highly recommend these guys if you are having any pest problem. They were efficient, honest and really nice guys!

Job Price

Thank you Maayan for your wonderful review. I am glad our experience and knowledge has helped to give you a peace of mind and help solve the pest problem.
Thank you for recommending us, we sure do appreciate it.

More about SOS Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: [email protected]

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee