SOS Wildlife Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  SOS Wildlife Control

Reviews for SOS Wildlife Control

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto

Knowledgeable, efficient and courteous!

I called SOS to deal with a racoon that was destroying our roof - ripping off shingles, making holes in the wood and tearing up our eavestrough. Sherwin showed up when he said he would and took care of the issue quickly, personably and knowledgeably. He also offered us some ideas to prevent racoons from scaling up there again. I would not hesitate to use his services again or to recommend him to others.

Al Ho
Al Ho

Squirrels be gone!

Work completed Wed April 4 house in the Greenwood and Coxwell area. The office called and gave me 1 hour notice before arriving, Jamie and his partner arrived even though it was very windy and cold -1 degrees outside. They took a look and even showed me before and after photos to understand the size and scope of the problem. Really happy with the work, I initially thought it was raccoons and it turns out it was squirrels. They installed a one-way door and covered the gaps running along the roof line about 12 feet. The work was completed in about 2 to 3 hours.

Pros
1 year guarantee on the work, if an animal gets through the wire screens they will come back to redo the work.
Detailed written invoice showing the required work, limitations and guarantees.
Clearly explained the work to be done and the price.
Had booties to keep my carpets clean.

Cons
Did not inform me of the minimum fee of $150 before arriving, this is the office's fault.

Protip - Some companies offer free estimates, only to charge more for the job later. Consider a company that can get the job done in 1 visit.

Very Happy Customer in Newmarket
Very Happy Customer in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Removal of squirrels in attic

Excellent customer service from Sherwin! He was honest and his price was very fair. He is very professional and prompt. I recommend him with 100 per cent confidence. He will get the job done right.
If you want respect and excellent customer service call Sherwin at SOS Wildlife Control and you will be happy you did!

Happy customer in Newmarket,
I am glad you are happy with the service provided. I am always trying to make my customers happy so thank you for confirming that.

Jimmy in North York
Jimmy in North York

Racoon Proofing

A racoon got into my roof through the soffits, three floors up. Due to the height, most contractors couldn't even do the job. Sherwin initially came for an inspection and identified the problem area that I knew about, but also recommended several other preventative measures to keep the racoon out. Sherwin and his crew came out on another date to carry out the repairs and preventative measures, and the racoon has not been back since. At both appointments, Sherwin was on time, polite, and took pictures of the before and after of his work. The quality of their fixes was excellent and barely noticeable. Overall and I very impressed with S.O.S. Wildlife Control and I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Jimmy,
Let me start by saying thank you for you recommending us.I used to climb high trees as a kid and it has become an asset since starting this business. I am glad you have not heard or seen the raccoons but please call me if you have any questions.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Raccoon removal

We have had raccoons in our attic called sos team and they came by and solve the problem for us and animal proofed our roof And did it in a very fast and cost effective way thanks sos wildl

Thank you so much for your feedback. I try every single day to be one of the best in my business and reading comments like yours i know i am close.

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Squirrels under the roof

When I realized that I had squirrels under my roof, I searched on the web for a pest control company in my area. The highest-rated one I could find was S.O.S. Wildlife Control. I was soon to find out why they are so highly rated. Sherwin came as soon as he was able, arrived when he said he would, was personable, informative, sensible, efficient, and fun (yes, fun). He clearly knows what he is doing and also clearly enjoys it. He understands and respects his adversaries. Lucky him, lucky them, lucky me.

Hi Nelson,
I appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and i am glad that you are happy with our service.
Please call me if you have any question or concern.

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

Squirrels were much too at home!

We have dealt with many trades since buying our new home. Of everyone who has helped us, SOS Wildlife provided the most professional, thorough, and reliable service. I would recommend them without any hesitation for any wildlife issues. Sherwin and Jamie were exactly on time, presented themselves professionally, did detailed work, found our problem, showed us pictures and explained everything they found. They have multiple licences and training to deal humanely with the animals and since they came we have had no further issues at all. Put you mind at ease and hire this team. Having pests in or around our home was very stressful but it didn't need to be because this team is absolutely the best.

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. I always believe one happy customer will bring more customers.
I am glad you are happy with our service.

AG416 in Toronto
AG416 in Toronto

Squirrels in our attic

Sherwin came and helped us in a timely fashion over the holidays. Squirrels had made their way into our attic through the roof and were making a mess of things. He installed a 1-way door and protective metal mesh to cover the area and promised to leave it in place until we can repair the roof when the weather changes. This is the second time Sherwin has helped out with a pest issue for us and I highly recommend him and his team. Great work! They squirrels have moved on.

Hi AG416,
I am glad the squirrels are gone and you have a peace of mind. Thank you for keeping us in mind for your animal and pest control issues.
I appreciate you recommending us as well.

svenkat from Toronto
svenkat from Toronto

Wasp infestation

Sherwin and his team are awesome. They came by and sprayed the infested area and then sealed it up. Furthermore, they noticed a couple of areas where nests were forming on other areas of the outside of our house and got rid of the nests right away. Great job! totally recommend them! Keep it up!

Hi Svenkat,
Thank you for recommending us. I appreciate you taking the time and giving us feedback. I always love to hear my customer's comments to help us grow and be a better company.

Jason in San Francisco
Jason in San Francisco

Bat removal and inspection

I made a call and Sherwin was able arrive in 30 min to remove the bat. He also did inspection around the attitic and found nothing suspicious. The service is great and I would recommend them.

Hi Jason,
I hope you haven't had any issues with bats anymore. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

More about SOS Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: info@soswildlife.ca

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee