SOS Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
4576 Yonge Street, Suite 600 Toronto ON M2N6N4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  SOS Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for SOS Wildlife Control

Clement in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

We had squirrels up in our attic for 6 months and after having a horrible experience from Canadian Wildlife, I found SOS Wildlife Control. Sherwin identified the issues and gave us a solution to our problems. He takes videos of everything and making sure I understand and see everything. The squirrels were gone in no time and we're happy to get sleep once again. Sherwin and Jamie are very professional and highly knowledgable. I highly recommend!

Danielle in Toronto

We discovered a groundhog had moved in and was eating our garden. Sherwin came over right away to remove and relocate, no muss, no fuss. He got the job done and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank-you!

Hi Danielle,
It was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad we were able to resolve the problem quickly.
As always I appreciate feedback from my customers so thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review.
Sherwin

Sherwin provide an excellent and professional job since we found some suspicious raccoon dropping from backyard. Sherwin found a raccoon living under our deck and leave a one-way door. we ask for a whole protection for house which is done by one day only. even the weather is extremely hot. recommend to everyone

Job Price

Thank you for recommending our company.
Animal proofing your house is the best way to make sure you won't have visitors in your living space. It was a pleasure meeting you and I appreciate the feedback
Please call me if you have any questions or concerns...

Enza in Markham

We had raccoons under our deck. I called SOS to get a quote. I sent Sherwin photos of the deck and dimensions so that he could get a metter idea of the work involved. He provided a quote on a timely basis and the cost was reasonable. We scheduled a date for the work to be done.
Jamie is a very professional person. He showed up on time and worked diligently to get the job done in one day. He cleaned up after the job was completed. We are pleased with the work and trust that the unwanted tenants under our deck have been permanently evicted.
Jamie gave us his word that in the unlikely event that the raccoons cause any damage to the chicken wire that SOS will repair but he is confident that this will not occur.
We are very happy with the work done and would highly reccomend SOS. Thank you Jamie.

Job Price

I am sure you will not have the problem anymore. I am happy that jamie was able to give you a piece of mind
Please let us know if you have any questions or concern

John Wight

I have been super impressed by the work that this company has done and it is a pleasure to work along side them as the contract me for the Arborist work. Thank you for all of your dedication and hardwork.

Job Price

I am glad that you are satisfied with our work. My dedication has always been to my customers and I appreciate your feedback.
Sherwin

Sherwin was very responsive and honest with what was (is) happening with the squirrel situation on our roof. He came when he said he would, was very knowledgeable about the problem and also gave me tips on how to protect the rest of my house. That in and of itself was invaluable. I would definitely recommend Sherwin and SOS.

Job Price

Thank you so much. reading nice reviews like yours always motivates me so thank you again
sherwin

David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sherwin was professional, courteous, friendly and extremely informative. He did not rush through his process and explained in detail what he was doing and what I should expect. He sealed the access point and secured any potential new access points, to ensure no further intrusion.

It's quite clear that he has great knowledge in his field. I am 100% impressed with his professionalism. I would highly recommend SOS Wildlife Control.

Thank you so much for your help, Sherwin!

WOW David,
thank you for your feedback, as the owner this kind of description of our service makes me proud that we are able to make you happy.
Also thank you for recommending us to your family and friends.

BrittanyRose in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

A huge thank you to S.O.S Wildlife Control!!!Sherwin and Jamie were our raccoon saviours. They showed up well equipped and professional. The second they arrived they took to the problem and raccoon proofed our home. At a moments notice they were there to remove the entirety of the raccoon family. They were very knowledgeable about raccoons. They openly shared some interesting facts about raccoons that have now made us very informed. Sherwin and Jamie were very assuring and calming during the time they were with us. Their level of professionalism was outstanding. The six baby raccoons were safely reunited with their mother, just in time for Mother's Day. Thank you again, Sherwin and Jamie!!

Job Price

You are a wonderful family with great sense of humour.
I'm glad we were able to help you out and proofing your home will protect you from any invasion in the future.
Please call us if you have any question or concern

Shahnaz in San Francisco
1 review Rosemère, PQ

Raccoons had made a home in my attic, destroying portions of my roof. Sherwin and Jamie a very professional team, came out next day and secured the access points on the roof, working in the cold. Had a subsequent issue with Wasps making a "home" in my home. Sherwin responded to that so promptly and took care of the issue. Highly recommend this team, for their product and service value, professionalism and customer service. Thank you guys!

Hi shahnaz,
It was our pleasure to help resolve the issues. We are always excited to read customer feedback to see if you liked our service so thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.
Hope you won't have any problems in the future but in case you have a question or concern you can call me anytime.

Andrew in

I called S.O.S. Wildlife Control and had my call returned within minutes. Sherwin arrived just hours later on time and along with Jamie worked for 2 1/2 hours to remove the raccoons, repair the damage and proof the area to prevent re-entry. They took video and thoroughly explained the situation and various options to fix it. I was very satisfied with their work and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. I have always said that my customers feedback gives me motivation to be better.
sometimes it takes longer to get the raccoon and her babies out depending on the situation but I am glad that we helped you.
Have a good and relaxing sleep tonight.
sherwin

More about SOS Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: [email protected]

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee