SOS Wildlife Control

4576 Yonge Street, Suite 600 Toronto ON M2N6N4
Sherwin SOS Wildlife from S.O.S Wildlife Control Inc.
Owner/Manager
Sherwin SOS Wildlife [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  SOS Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for SOS Wildlife Control

Sherwin was very responsive and honest with what was (is) happening with the squirrel situation on our roof. He came when he said he would, was very knowledgeable about the problem and also gave me tips on how to protect the rest of my house. That in and of itself was invaluable. I would definitely recommend Sherwin and SOS.

David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sherwin was professional, courteous, friendly and extremely informative. He did not rush through his process and explained in detail what he was doing and what I should expect. He sealed the access point and secured any potential new access points, to ensure no further intrusion.

It's quite clear that he has great knowledge in his field. I am 100% impressed with his professionalism. I would highly recommend SOS Wildlife Control.

Thank you so much for your help, Sherwin!

BrittanyRose in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

A huge thank you to S.O.S Wildlife Control!!!Sherwin and Jamie were our raccoon saviours. They showed up well equipped and professional. The second they arrived they took to the problem and raccoon proofed our home. At a moments notice they were there to remove the entirety of the raccoon family. They were very knowledgeable about raccoons. They openly shared some interesting facts about raccoons that have now made us very informed. Sherwin and Jamie were very assuring and calming during the time they were with us. Their level of professionalism was outstanding. The six baby raccoons were safely reunited with their mother, just in time for Mother's Day. Thank you again, Sherwin and Jamie!!

Job Price

You are a wonderful family with great sense of humour.
I'm glad we were able to help you out and proofing your home will protect you from any invasion in the future.
Please call us if you have any question or concern

Shahnaz in San Francisco
1 review Rosemère, PQ

Raccoons had made a home in my attic, destroying portions of my roof. Sherwin and Jamie a very professional team, came out next day and secured the access points on the roof, working in the cold. Had a subsequent issue with Wasps making a "home" in my home. Sherwin responded to that so promptly and took care of the issue. Highly recommend this team, for their product and service value, professionalism and customer service. Thank you guys!

Hi shahnaz,
It was our pleasure to help resolve the issues. We are always excited to read customer feedback to see if you liked our service so thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.
Hope you won't have any problems in the future but in case you have a question or concern you can call me anytime.

Andrew in

I called S.O.S. Wildlife Control and had my call returned within minutes. Sherwin arrived just hours later on time and along with Jamie worked for 2 1/2 hours to remove the raccoons, repair the damage and proof the area to prevent re-entry. They took video and thoroughly explained the situation and various options to fix it. I was very satisfied with their work and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. I have always said that my customers feedback gives me motivation to be better.
sometimes it takes longer to get the raccoon and her babies out depending on the situation but I am glad that we helped you.
Have a good and relaxing sleep tonight.

Adam in

Sherwin and Jamie are very professional and knowledgeable when it came to the raccoon situation I was facing. They came, on time, the very next day. They went into my attic and was able to get the raccoon, and their babies, safely out. They "raccoon proofed" my house and told me what to look out for. They even worked in the rain. I am very impressed with this company and strongly recommend them to everyone.

Hi Adam,
your confidence and recommendation of our company is valuable to us. Raccoon babies are safely relocated by the mother raccoon and by wildlife proofing your house you will have peace of mind and can sleep comfortably. Do not hesitate to call me if you have any question or concern
sherwin

We heard chirping and flapping coming from the dryer. We called SOS Wildlife Control and they came within the hour and dealt with the problem efficiently and quickly. Highly recommended!

Hi there,
birds are cute and so small and they can get in anywhere. I am glad you called us so we could save them from the tube. using preventative measures are helpful so you won't have the problem in the future.

Richard  in Markham

Fast, knowledgeable and very professional. They were punctual and explained the whole process of removing the squirrel and how to prevent it from returning. I loved the video of where the squirrels were entering from.
I highly recommend SOS Wildlife.

Thanks Sherwin and Jamie!

Hi Richard,
It was a pleasure to meet you and help you get rid of the squirrels.
I always though showing the videos to my customers is a helpful to understand what is the process and I am glad you like them.
happy spring without the squirrels

Vince Tassone in Scarborough

Raccoons were driving me crazy causing considerable damage to my home. They ripped off singles, pulled off air vents and got into the attic. Called Sherwin from SOS Wildlife Control and he came next day. He assessed the situation and detailed the best plan to address the problem. His price was reasonable and the the service was excellent. Glad to report raccoons are gone. Highly recommend Sherwin and the team at SOS Wildlife.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. Reading my wonderful customer's reviews motivates me everyday. Thank you again and I am glad you are raccoon free and get to enjoy your home.

Ruomu in Keswick

Thanks for rescuing my cat today! You made our day.Since my cat get trapped on the tree, which is around 30 feet high, I called several departments for helps and get refused from them all by the words " we are not attending a cat on the tree" or " it is not our business". For a foreigner in Canada , there is no such helpless moment ever. I even think about bought a ladder myself to get my cat down. Luckily, we get connected to Sherwin, he didn't hesitate and decided to come to north York from missaugua to offer help even he wasn't sure if he could help. When he get my cat, I can't help crying and apperciate for him so much. Thank you , Sherwin. You are our hero.

Cynthia(the owner of Mia)

Hi Ruomu,
It was my pleasure to rescue your cat. I still can not believe how high Mia had gone up. I guess my childhood game of climbing the trees helped with the rescue. The video we took has been a conversation starter so thanks for recording it.

More about SOS Wildlife Control

We are wildlife removal and pest control professionals serving Toronto and the GTA.

Our service areas include:

Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville and more

We specialize in safe and humane wild animal removal and pest control services. Our technicians have been specially trained to deal with animal and pest problems in the most humane way possible. We provide raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat removal, opossum removal, skunk removal, bird removal and much more using latest technologies and equipment. Once we remove the wildlife from your home we repair the animal entry holes and if you request will wildlife proof your home or business which is guaranteed to keep the animals out and prevent them causing further damage to your property. All our prevention work is guaranteed.

At SOS Wildlife Control, we provide the best solution and support to completely set your house free from pests and wildlife.

Our wildlife services include:
Mice Removal,
Squirrel Removal,
Groundhog Removal
Opossum Removal

Our pest control services include:
Bed bug

647-994-9453
or
905-769-1580

Email: [email protected]

We offer 100% guarantee on all of our services.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
Residential and Commercial removal services for wildlife: Residential and Commercial Raccoon Removal, Residential and Commercial Rat Removal, Residential and Commercial Mice Removal, Residential and Commercial Bird Removal, Residential and Commercial Skunk Removal, Residential and Commercial Squirrel Removal, Residential and Commercial Groundhog Removal, Residential and Commercial Opossum Removal Residential and Commercial pest control services: Residential and Commercial Ant control Residential and Commercial Bed bug control Residential and Commercial Cockroaches removal Residential and Commercial wasp nest removal Residential and Commercial wasp removal Residential and Commercial hornets removal
Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove, Bird in vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon, under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney, noises in attic, holes in roof
Humane Wildlife Removal And Pest Control Company. Est 2013.
2013
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash, Interac, American express
Wildlife Removal & PEST Control Company that is Insured by Worker Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
Bachelor of Buisness
Free Over the Phone Estimates
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a written estimate
One Year Guarantee