Seal Of Approval Property Services

Reviews for Seal Of Approval Property Services

Jo  in Scarborough
Jo in Scarborough

Driveway sealing and repair

Extremely happy with the results. The city did sewer work and dug holes on my property, which left two unsightly dipped areas on my driveway (they didn’t come back to fix them). Seal of approval did a great job covering this area. The seal was neat and clean. They were fast, professional and informative. Thank you Mike and team!

It was a pleasure working with you Jo! Thank you for being easy going and responsive during the process. Look forward to sealing your driveway again :)

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Driveway Sealing

Great communication, great price, great job & completed very quickly upon putting up the request! We are very happy with the decision to hire Seal of Approval & will use this company again. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your business Lindsay! It was a pleasure to do work for you and your husband. You were both very kind, and easy going. Thank you in trusting us to work on your property. We look forward to re-sealing your driveway again.

Great job sealing the drive.

Showed up at the agreed time, and did a great job quickly and neatly with courtesy. Gave thorough instructions to make sure the driveway cured properly. It looks great. Should last a long time!

Glad you approve!

Private User reviews , ON

Driveway Sealing

The worker is professional and friendly.

His work was quality, used good product that looks nice and maker the driveway look brand new.

Overall, satisfied with the job and the outcome.

Thank you! I'm glad you approve. I'm happy to do business with you :)

Ash from Georgina
Ash from Georgina

Driveway Sealing and repairs

Mike and his team did an amazing job ceiling and repairing my driveway. He takes pride in his work and make sure that you’re satisfied. I have used Seal of approval after I have moved to my second home in GEORGINA. His price is fair and the quality of work is exceptional.

Ash

Thank you Ash! You continue to be a great customer. I appreciate you as a customer and I will also be sure to return to touch up the areas we spoke about. Thanks for your business!

Jeff from Toronto
Jeff from Toronto

Driveway repair and sealing

Mike and Sam were very professional and did a great job patching some holes, filling in gaps at the garage entrance, and sealing our driveway. Great value for a fair price! I’d highly recommend them.

Thank you for your business Jeff! You were very easy to work with. I'm glad you're happy with our work. :) And I look forward to servicing your driveway in the future.

Homestar in Toronto
Homestar in Toronto

Driveway Seal

Mike explained everything out clearly, did a fantastic job and his price was very reasonable for high quality work. I plan on using his services again next year. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It makes me happy when a customer is satisfied with my work. Have a great summer!

Paved driveway

Mike and his team were awesome ! Quick and efficient. With the winter we had this year my driveway needed paving badly. Mike, called me right away and explained what needed to be done .. been using his services for years !

Very happy to help! Glad that we found a way to enhance your driveway. See you again

Abbas
Abbas

Great Job!

From the moment I contacted Mike via email, he was quick to respond. We spoke on the phone about his services, what type of sealant he uses, cost and how long it would take. We setup an appointment and he was constantly in communication via text and did a great job. I wasn't even there (but I watched him on camera :) and he accepted payment via email transfer after the job was complete and I had a chance to see it later that evening. Overall a great guy and great work. I will definitely recommend his services. See you again soon Mike.

Thank you for the kind words! You were very easy to work with and it was my pleasure to regicide your driveway ;)

D
D

Driveway sealing- double drive and walkway

Mike was very responsive and great to deal with. He was very thorough preparing the surface and applying the sealant with no splatter or mess. The driveway looks great and his service is highly recommended

It was very nice to have a customer as easy going as you Darryl. I am happy that we had a chance to restore your driveway and I am glad you approve. Thank you for your business, and your review!

More about Seal Of Approval Property Services

The most reliable and professional driveway sealing and maintenance company available. Please contact us in regards to any asphalt, concrete or interlock maintenance repairs. NEW! We now have added lawn aeration to our services. Please check out our website to see how the benefits of lawn aeration can help the ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Scarborough?