Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Toronto Toronto ON M1G 2A9

Paving Contractors
Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

6 reviews Ajax, ON

Ashphalt upgrade

Mike was so pleasant and easy to work with. We only needed a small job done (Ashphalt had sunk in front of garage). He checked our property on google and gave his recommendations promptly. He was so good and reasonable I managed to get a few of our neighbours to use his service at the same time. He did a great job and we are all very pleased.

Bonnie

Thank you Bonnie! You and your husband were awesome to deal with and I am very thankful that you told your neighbours about my services. I hope the rest of tour summer is great.

Leeson112
Leeson112

Driveway Sealing

Good Communication :Text and phone calls.
Like the FAQ
Minor patching done as I requested. Mike trim the garden plants, that hung over driveway & clean thoroughly.
The weather on the day of the sealing called for rain. He reassured that the job will be done before it rain and that the rain will not affect the driveway after it was done. He was right on!!
The next day, after the rain, I was concerned that it would look spotty. He offered to come back to repair if needed.
No issues, the driveways looks amazing .
Definitely will use service again and recommend his service to others.

Thanks you for your review! Most people are concerned about the rain. I appreciate you trusting me when I told you the rain wouldn't be an issue. I'm the end, I'm glad you're happy with my work :)

James
James
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway sealing

Mike did a fantastic job, very clean and efficient. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family looking to get their driveway done. Very friendly and easy to speak with. Great job Mike.

Thanks a bunch Jim! I'm happy that our experience was seamless, and that you're happy with the work. Until next time!

Edward Yudin in Vaughan
Edward Yudin in Vaughan

Oil sealing of my Driveway

Mike did an outstanding job cleaning and then sealing our driveway. He used an oil sealer which really hides many of the cracks from over the years. I was impressed at his workmanship and he did a very clean job with no oil sealer going on the cement barriers or our lawn. Mike also cleaned up the dirt and grass cuttings from his preparation of the driveway.

Mike was on time, professional and friendly. I heartedly would recommend Seal of Approval for your driveway sealing jobs.

Thank you so much for the kind, and thoughtful review. You were very easy to work with and very understanding. Thanks again Ed!

Anthony
Anthony

Amazing Service - Quality Craftsmanship

Mike not only sealed our driveway, but he prepared it and cleaned it so that it looks like new. His communication is exceptional and his prices are extremely fair (Mike was one of several quotes). Professional, experienced, efficient, and friendly. I will be using his services again.

Thanks, Mike!

Anthony, you were amazing to deal with. Super easy process from when we first spoke, all the way to the end once the job was complete. It was my pleasure to getting the job done to your satisfaction.

Driveway Sealing

Very professional - great product and great work! Good communication and follow up. Highly recommend!

Glenn! You were super friendly and very understanding, and accommodating. Thank you for being an ideal customer, and I'm happy you're please with my work. Have a great summer.

Janet R, Whitby, ON
Janet R, Whitby, ON
1 review Whitby, ON

Seal of Approval gets my seal of approval!

A neighbours recommendation prompted my inquiry. Mike responded promptly and since he was already scheduled to be in the area, was able to fit me in the following day. He was also able to accommodate my request for a specific time which I really appreciated. The driveway sealing was done quickly and professionally and Mike was terrific to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend Seal of Approval and will definitely be a repeat client.

Thank you Janet! You were a pleasure to deal with as well. I appreciate you providing me with all the info I needed to make scheduling and pricing easy. I'd be happy to seal your driveway again when you're ready. Have an amazing summer!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway sealing

Job well done, on time. Communication was great as he had to re schedule due to rain but came out the next day.

Communication goes both ways. Thanks for being a great customer.

C in Richmond Hill
C in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful job

Mike almost immediately contacted me when I submitted to his site looking for a quote. In anticipation of our conversation, he'd already viewed the driveway (via Google maps, I assume) and was able to give a quote with an overview of the work he would do over the phone which included repairing a hole he'd noticed. He is quick to reply to texts as well. The driveway looks fantastic- it looks basically brand new! I was almost surprised to come home and see how good it looked.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you're happy. I always aim to make sure my customers are happy with my work.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway sealing

Mike did a wonderful job, very quick and efficient. His service was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Seal of Approval Property Services !!

Nice to hear. I'm happy to work with kind, and appreciative customers.

More about Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

The most reliable and professional driveway sealing and maintenance company available. Please contact us in regards to any asphalt, concrete or interlock maintenance repairs.
NEW!
We now have added lawn aeration to our services. Please check out our website to see how the benefits of lawn aeration can help the health of your lawn.