Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

Brampton ON L6P 2H5
Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

0 reviews Limehouse, ON

New sprinkler system

Riverstone Irrigation is a contractor that you dream of finding. From initial contact, to job scheduling, and every step of the way, quick responses and on time. The crew know what type heads to use, and where to place them, beyond what I was expecting. I am not sure how many heads we have, but there are a lot of them for 20 zones. We made a few changes and added some extra features, and no extra cost. At the end, we were given a bag of extra parts to fine tune the flower box and drip line heads when we did the final walk around to see how it all worked. All of this and a very friendly courteous crew doing the work with a lot of respect for the property, and our needs. Well done guys, looking forward to when we can start using the new system.

Irrigation system

We had a new irrigation system installed by Nino, Stefano and their team recently. They completed it within a day and were professional and friendly. We are very pleased that we chose them. They even came back to ensure one of our lights that accidentally got disconnected was working again. Highly recommend this company for any irrigation system installations!

Simone
Simone

Amazing Lawn Sprinklers System

Excellent service! Nino and his team were fantastic, Very reasonable price did a great job installing our irrigation system. They were quick and efficient and answered all of our questions, after the work was done they cleaned up so well you would never know they were here! Nino took time to show us how everything works and made us feel comfortable. They exceed our expectations. Thank you Nino and your team!! i highly recommend Riverstone Irrigation.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing Services

Nino has been providing services for my sprinklers system for more than 8 years and he did an amazing and reliable job every time and I would recommend him to anyone. Nice family business.

Lauralyn in Toronto
Lauralyn in Toronto

Amazing Service and System

Nino and team worked 10 hours to install my irrigation system on my one acre property. With multiple garden beds and 20 newly planted trees, I was spending too much time watering every day. The system they installed allowed me to enjoy my beautiful plants without having to do any of the daily watering work. They did an amazing job and would recommend them to anyone. Nice family business.

Courtney from Brampton
Courtney from Brampton

New Irrigation System Installation

Nino and his crew were lovely. After calling him for an initial quote he came out right away. Installation was done within two weeks and it was quick! He was careful to ensure that no mess was left behind and took the time to explain the features of the system to me. The system worked just as he said it would and I had absolutely no problems over the summer. I just had him come by to close off the system for the winter and he came nearly instantly. I would recommend this company 100%.

Mike
Mike

Lawn sprinkler system

We found Riverstone Irrigation on homestars and I am extremely happy with their work, from installing, adjusting the sprinklers, opening and closing. Very grateful for their services and their work. Nino and the rest of the team were great to work with. I had a vision of what I wanted in my backyard and they offered great advice and suggestions to make it into reality. Very hardworking and professional. Thank you Nino and your team I Highly recommend them for your irrigation needs!!

Adam
Adam

Sprinkler system installed

Not happy with this company. Poor customer service. They promised to close the sprinklers at the end of the season but that never happened. They never gave me a heads up as to when they were coming to close the sprinklers. Called two hours before they decided to come, but I wasn't home and I couldn't answer the phone. I called them two hours later and they told me that now they will have to charge me $80. Also one of the drip hoses in front of the house is leaking from their installation.

Basil F.
Basil F.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent work at a reasonable price

Nino was top notch. Came to my house and gave me a quote within hours of calling. Price was reasonable. Nino and his crew installed my sprinkler system a couple of days after. They were meticulous. My lawn was clean when they left - you couldn't even tell they did work. Highly recommend this company.

Linda &.
Linda &.

Underground Sprinkler System and New Sod

We chose Riverstone Irrigation to install an underground sprinkler system in our front and back yards, 4 zones altogether. We also needed a new front lawn so Nino and his team removed all the sod and carefully prepared the ground for the new sod. We are extremely happy with the system, the new front lawn still looks great (after 2 years). Nino and his team were wonderful to work with, reliable, knowledgeable and professional. We are having them back to do additional work.
Mark & Linda

More about Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

RIVERSTONE IRRIGATION LTD is proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas, we provide affordable and high quality irrigation systems for residential industrial and commercial properties. RIVERSTONE IRRIGATION LTD has been a family owned and operated business for over a decade. Our main objective is our customer service and their satisfaction. We have built a great reputation based on our commitment to provide unmatchable customer service and excellent workmanship, we take great pride in our work and offer professional product selection and warranties.
FULLY INSURED AND WSIB REGISTERED