HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Brampton  >  Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

Reviews for Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

Linda &.
Linda &.

Irrigation, sodding, walkway rebuild

We hired Riverstone for our outdoor work based on the reviews I read. We were very happy with the results! Owner Nino, his son Stefano, DJ and Armin were hard working and conscientious. Our new lawn and rebuilt walkway look beautiful and the irrigation system works great. Nino said the job would take 2 days and he was right. They arrived on time and cleaned up when they left. We have recommended Riverstone to two friends already. We had 5 quotes and theirs was by far the best.

Justin A
Justin A

Front Lawn Irrigation System

Nino and his team are great. I spoke to Nino on the phone and he came the same day to look over my property and gave me a quote. He advised me of their process and how many sprinkler heads I would need. His quote was the same as other companies I spoke with. Nino and his team came 2 days later and installed the irrigation system.

They came around the time he said they would come. He even called ahead to let me know that they were on their way. They finished the job a couple of hours ahead. He showed me how the system works, how to set it and use it. He programmed the system for me and ran the system so I can see it working and that every inch of my grass gets watered.

Nino and his team are professional and provide great service. He answered all my questions and assured me if there are any issues just to give him a call and they would take care of it or if I had any questions.

If you're looking for an Irrigation System I highly recommend Nino and Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

repair of old irrigation system

Stefano and his uncle came to our house to move some heads of our irrigation system plus checking and repairing some aspects of the system. It is very refreshing to see someone of the younger generation doing such excellent, thorough and prompt work. Stefano and his uncle make a great team. They are prompt, courteous and competent. They pay attention to detail and spent a great deal of time repairing some aspects of the system at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this company.

Delia in Aurora
Delia in Aurora

New Sprinkler System and Flower Garden

Nino and son and team installed the new sprinkler system and the flower garden at my backyard in Aurora last week. The whole team are very knowledgeable and dedicated to the project. Especially Nino is the expert and core who advises, plans, organizes, implements and commits. The project was started and completed on the promised dates in a professional and efficient style.

I’m very confident to recommend Nino and Riverstone to people who’s looking for irrigation services, because Nino and the company are the BEST. Riverstone is a promise that delivers services beyond the customer’s expectations.

Thank you Nino and Riverstone for an excellent job!

Delia

Maryann in Etobicoke
Maryann in Etobicoke

Sprinkler System

Nino and his team of professionals installed a sprinkler system at our home in Woodbridge. Not only is Riverstone is competitively priced, their customer service and quality of work really sets them apart! Nino was very patient as his work was integrated with other contractors. He came multiple times to make sure things were done right and working right after the install.
Thank you Nino for such a great job!

MParkhani
MParkhani

New sod and sprinkler system

We got new sod and sprinkler system installed in our front and back yard. Nino, his son and the team were exceptional in their work. They went out of their way to ensure everything was done professionally and upto our satisfaction.

I would highly recommend them them, as they are not only professional but very honest and have competitive pricing.

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough

Lawn sprinkler system

Nino, Stefano and their crew were on time, efficient and courteous. They worked diligently until the job was done and cleaned up at the end. They carefully went over with us how the system worked before they left and followed up with us several days later to make sure we were happy. We are thrilled with our new sprinkler system and delighted to add our name to the long list of satisfied Riverstone customers.

Chucky
Chucky
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Best in Class

I could not be happier with the service and product from Nino and team! Extremely professional and meticulous work. During our consultation, Nino walked me through the process and answered all of my follow up questions....I ask a lot!
Clean up was superb and you can't even tell that the system was just installed.
Highly recommend.

lima s.
lima s.

Sprinkler System and New Grass

Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.
416-891-6322
Brampton
L6P 2H5

We had a great experience with Riverstone Irrigation and highly recommend them for your sprinkler and new grass project! We had sprinklers installed in our front, backyard and sides, and also had replaced the grass in our backyard last summer. The results were very clean with no damages and perfectly installed system. Nino had personally came to our home to meet with us and provide us with an idea of a new sprinkler install and replacing the sod, and then determined an estimate within a quick period of time. A employees that do a great job. Riverstone Irrigation guarantees the system installed which was a plus for us. The pricing was extremely reasonable in comparison to other companies.

Thanks

Scott
Scott

New Sprinkler System

We hired Riverstone Irrigation to install a brand new sprinkler system for our home last summer and we were very impressed with Nino and his entire crew and appreciate the professionalism and courtesy in which went about the job. If you are in the market for a new sprinkler system or an update on a system, I highly recommend calling Riverstone Irrigation and have them come out to take a look at your property and provide you with a very through and professional quote.
Thanks so much for a great system!

More about Riverstone Irrigation Ltd.

RIVERSTONE IRRIGATION LTD is proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas, we provide affordable and high quality irrigation systems for residential industrial and commercial properties. RIVERSTONE IRRIGATION LTD has been a family owned and operated business for over a decade. Our main objective is our customer service and their satisfaction. We have built a great reputation based on our commitment to provide unmatchable customer service and excellent workmanship, we take great pride in our work and offer professional product selection and warranties.
FULLY INSURED AND WSIB REGISTERED