AXT Contracting & Design

Reviews for AXT Contracting & Design

Olga from Vaughan
Olga from Vaughan

Interlock

I paid Tyler and Jesse 2500.00 deposit for my future interlock at the backyard. What was done for this money, they took off grass and dug a bit the backyard, then fled away. After several time contacting them, I was told not to call anymore, because I waist my time. When I asked to return money, Tyler said they bring no money back, because we are not in good relationship???!!! Which relationship Tyler and Jesse could talk about if they don't want to answer the phone and their all terms of starting and finishing job failed. They took this deposit for buying interlock stone and never delivered.

Jay Tims from Barrie
Jay Tims from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Seperate Reno

Tyler and Jesse both came to my home in mid September and quoted me on doing a separate entrance to my basement. I had 2 other contractors take a look and I didn't make a decision until mid November. Axt's pricing was reasonable and after seeing some other projects they'd done I decided to choose them. They gave me a timeline of 4-5 days, it was finished by the end of the 4th with one very happy customer. I wold recommend axt to both friends and family. Thanks guys

Mr. Tims,

We appreciate the review! It was a great pleasure to work beside someone able to offer and share so much knowledge their construction past! Enjoy the basement!

Phil Chambers from Barrie
Phil Chambers from Barrie
1 review , ON

Ensuite reno

Amazing crew of guys to have in your home, extremely respectful of our home, punctual and positive. My ensuite turned out incredible. Mario the tiler makes miracles and I would definitely recommend AXT to anyone looking for a good crew of guys who know what they're doing.

More about AXT Contracting & Design

Since 1984 AXT Contracting & Design has been doing quality new builds and renovations in the northern GTA. Our goal is to help bring the dreams you have for your home to reality! We are a family owned and operated business, only 20% of our work we aquire is sub'd ...