Capital windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2212 Gladwin Cres. Unit A3 Ottawa ON K1B5N1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Capital windows and doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital windows and doors

Maher in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Capital did a great job in providing all new windows for our home as well as a custom front door. The windows supplied are of very high quality and the front door is a real show stopper. The Capital sales team as well as the installation crews were very friendly, professional and meticulous in their work. I would strongly recommend Capital for any window or door job, big or small. A+

Ralph in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We recently had a sliding patio door with screen installed by Capital Windows and were very pleased with the customer service, the professionalism and the quality of the work. We would definitely recommend Capital Windows.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear your positive feedback! Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any other jobs you would like us to do)

Kim l.
1 review Gatineau, PQ

Polite. Curtious.
Have already given referall
All went according to schedule
I will get them to do my bay window this winter

Job Price

Thank you Kim for choosing our company!

Walter in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Capital replaced my patio door and fixed some windows leaks.
Some last minute scheduling issues were worked around to my satisfaction. Good job, good product, fair price, and great installer team.

Mike
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very good job , very professional , will recommend Capitall windows and doors, thanks to sales and installation team

Thank you Mike!

Valerie in Toronto

I would highly recommend Capital Windows. With all the years of dealing with construction contractors, they were the most professional team all around, from the sales person, to the installers to the administration. The windows installed are high quality, they were mindful of our budget and helped out in any way possible to meet our goals and needs. We are more than pleased with the finished product and how the overall experience went.

Thank you Valerie!

Deborah in Orleans in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

What a pleasure dealing with Mikhael and his crew. The quote was very reasonable, the quality is excellent and the installation surpassed my expectations. I keep walking by the bedrooms to admire them. I have done a Reno in the past and this was by far one of my best experiences. On time with great guys doing the install. I will use them again when I'm ready to replace my remaining windows and have recommended them to my neighbours. Satisfaction and smiles all around.

Thank you Deborah!

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very pleased. Work was done as promised. We had all six upper floor windows and a basement slider replaced. Installation was done in one day. A quality window, and installation was excellent. Looks great. Price was more than competitive. Would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again. Leo is definitely a man of his word.