Capital windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2212 Gladwin Cres. Unit A3 Ottawa ON K1B5N1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Capital windows and doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Capital windows and doors

Valerie in Toronto

I would highly recommend Capital Windows. With all the years of dealing with construction contractors, they were the most professional team all around, from the sales person, to the installers to the administration. The windows installed are high quality, they were mindful of our budget and helped out in any way possible to meet our goals and needs. We are more than pleased with the finished product and how the overall experience went.

Deborah in Orleans in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

What a pleasure dealing with Mikhael and his crew. The quote was very reasonable, the quality is excellent and the installation surpassed my expectations. I keep walking by the bedrooms to admire them. I have done a Reno in the past and this was by far one of my best experiences. On time with great guys doing the install. I will use them again when I'm ready to replace my remaining windows and have recommended them to my neighbours. Satisfaction and smiles all around.

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very pleased. Work was done as promised. We had all six upper floor windows and a basement slider replaced. Installation was done in one day. A quality window, and installation was excellent. Looks great. Price was more than competitive. Would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again. Leo is definitely a man of his word.

Robert and Sherry,
We appreciate your feedback, and we’re so glad you've had a positive experience with us.

Judy in Ottawa
1 review Vars, ON

We had the laundry room window and the door between the garage and the house replaced. They broke the dryer vent outside and when my husband called Michael about it, he was told that they were to busy to come back and replace it, he wanted my husband to go buy the broken part and they would reimburse us. They were messy. We found nails, screws and dirt left behind the washer and dryer and in the carpet going downstairs to the basement. We have 2 more windows a patio door and the main door to the house to replace, we will not be getting Capital Windows to do it.

Mohammed in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We chose Capital Windows out of 8 other companies that provided us with an estimate for out project. Not only that Michael gave us the best price there is but he sent over Alex, Dennis and Eve highly professional team that did a great job and finished all 7 windows in one day.They are very efficient and meticulous in their job and finished off our windows from inside with beautiful wood frames .They guarantee their job and were very kind in providing professional advice..
Thank you for the great job guys all our neighbours are amazed by our new windows.
Mohammed and Raluca

Darrell from Ottawa
1 review Pembroke, ON

Hi Michael,

I would like to thank you and Capital Windows and Doors for contacting me and your visit of August 13th, 2015. You saved me from making a huge mistake. Your installers, Alex and Dennis, were here yesterday to finish off my job. I had a total of 16 windows, patio door and side entry door installed by Capital Window. Their workmanship was top notch, they did a very professional job. I am extremely happy. I look forward to saving money on my heating costs this winter.

Helen Sugarman from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very pleased with Capitall Windows and the work they did for my home. The installers were polite, clean and efficient. The sales rep was very patient, offering various choices and prices. I would use Capitall Windows again without hesitation.

William from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We are replacing all our 25 years old wooden windows to the new vinyl windows with a very tight budget....

The salesman, Alex, is very friendly and very patience, and explained all the options to us, and never hesitate to come back many times to show us the products and explain the details.

The price is very reasonable, especially for us with a very tight budget.

The job are done in a very professional manner, fast and clean! We didn't even find one single nail on the lawn after 3 days of hard work.

The windows are so beautiful that we decided not to put up any curtains and drapes!

With all the new windows they installed, there is only one little issue that one of the windows hardware is not as perfect as we would like. We need apply extra force to turn the handle to close it due to some manufacture fault at the window supporting hardware. But that is minor to us compare to the overall quality of the job.

I will give them an A on this!!!!

Job Price

Thank you William, it was a pleasure doing the work for you.

Jacky in Gloucester
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very good team work. Reliable and punctual. Prices are a bit more than the market but the end result is good. I got their coordinates from a friend who was also satisfied

Graham from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

This was teh second time I used them. First was for all my upper windows and Front Door. This was for the main level windows. Both times there was a fast response. Quick, clean installs. Excellent support.
Recommended to all.

Job Price

More about Capital windows and doors

We are Ottawa’s busiest Window and Door replacement company. We provide quality service from start to finish. We specialise in residential replacement windows and doors. Delivering fastest possible service in the Ottawa region. We guarantee our work and thrive to make every customer happy. We are a local business ...