Capital windows and doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2212 Gladwin Cres. Unit A3 Ottawa ON K1B5N1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Capital windows and doors

Reviews for Capital windows and doors

Chris in Ottawa
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

We moved into our home this summer, and we knew we'd have to replace a big living room window, which was original to the house, before winter. The whole process was seamless, they came out, did a quote for the window, and two bedroom windows we're considering doing. A couple weeks after signing-off on the quote, I went to work in the morning and came home to brand a brand new window! What a difference!

We'll be back next year for the bedrooms!

Maher in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Capital did a great job in providing all new windows for our home as well as a custom front door. The windows supplied are of very high quality and the front door is a real show stopper. The Capital sales team as well as the installation crews were very friendly, professional and meticulous in their work. I would strongly recommend Capital for any window or door job, big or small. A+

Ralph in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We recently had a sliding patio door with screen installed by Capital Windows and were very pleased with the customer service, the professionalism and the quality of the work. We would definitely recommend Capital Windows.

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear your positive feedback! Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any other jobs you would like us to do)

Kim l.
1 review Gatineau, PQ

Polite. Curtious.
Have already given referall
All went according to schedule
I will get them to do my bay window this winter

Thank you Kim for choosing our company!

Walter in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Capital replaced my patio door and fixed some windows leaks.
Some last minute scheduling issues were worked around to my satisfaction. Good job, good product, fair price, and great installer team.

Mike
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very good job , very professional , will recommend Capitall windows and doors, thanks to sales and installation team

Thank you Mike!

Valerie in Toronto

I would highly recommend Capital Windows. With all the years of dealing with construction contractors, they were the most professional team all around, from the sales person, to the installers to the administration. The windows installed are high quality, they were mindful of our budget and helped out in any way possible to meet our goals and needs. We are more than pleased with the finished product and how the overall experience went.

Thank you Valerie!

Deborah in Orleans in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

What a pleasure dealing with Mikhael and his crew. The quote was very reasonable, the quality is excellent and the installation surpassed my expectations. I keep walking by the bedrooms to admire them. I have done a Reno in the past and this was by far one of my best experiences. On time with great guys doing the install. I will use them again when I'm ready to replace my remaining windows and have recommended them to my neighbours. Satisfaction and smiles all around.

Thank you Deborah!

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very pleased. Work was done as promised. We had all six upper floor windows and a basement slider replaced. Installation was done in one day. A quality window, and installation was excellent. Looks great. Price was more than competitive. Would not hesitate to recommend them and use them again. Leo is definitely a man of his word.

Robert and Sherry,
We appreciate your feedback, and we’re so glad you've had a positive experience with us.

Judy in Ottawa
1 review Vars, ON

We had the laundry room window and the door between the garage and the house replaced. They broke the dryer vent outside and when my husband called Michael about it, he was told that they were to busy to come back and replace it, he wanted my husband to go buy the broken part and they would reimburse us. They were messy. We found nails, screws and dirt left behind the washer and dryer and in the carpet going downstairs to the basement. We have 2 more windows a patio door and the main door to the house to replace, we will not be getting Capital Windows to do it.

More about Capital windows and doors

We are Ottawa’s busiest Window and Door replacement company. We provide quality service from start to finish. We specialise in residential replacement windows and doors. Delivering fastest possible service in the Ottawa region. We guarantee our work and thrive to make every customer happy.
We are a local business and we understand what our customers need. We will only offer you the products that you need and will help you find the products that you want.
We will challenge every offer from a competitor by our price match guarantee. Join our family of happy customers and become one yourself.
Enjoy our products. Enjoy our service.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service and Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
windows and doors, vinyl windows, replacement windows, steel entry doors, sliding patio doors, storm doors, porch enclosures, fibreglass entry doors.
Sales and installation of windows and doors. Free at home consultations and estimates.
Vinyl-Pro window systems inc,, Window City, Max Door, Thermolux, Ocean View Patio Doors. York Aluminium.
Casement Windows, Fixed Windows, Awning Windows, Single Hung Windows, Double Hung Windows, Single Slider Windows, Double Slider Windows, End-Vent Windows, Bay Windows Bow Windows,. Shaped Windows, Steel Entry Doors, Fibreglass Entry Doors, Doors with Sidlites, Double Doors, Garden Doors. Transom, Back Doors, Venting Doors. Sliding Doors. Storm Venting Doors
Windows and Doors quality sales and installations. Honest approach. Quality customer service. Fast response.
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Financing