A New Look Construction

2360 Berchmount Road Toronto ON M1T 2M4
A New Look Construction

Reviews for A New Look Construction

Great Landscaping Service

A New Look Construction did a great job on our driveway! my wife and I are very pleased with it. The guys were very knowledgeable and did everything we asked for. They went above and beyond, and we couldn’t be happier!

Thank you for the kind review, we really appreciate it

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Back Yard Patio

I took an amazing result in a very short duration. Thanks so much. I am very amazed.

It was a pleasure helping you bring this project to life, we are so glad that you are happy.

Renovation & interlock tile

I worked with this company with interlock tiles and interior renovation on more than one assignment, and I recommend dealing with them, thanks Thank for your good workings and the quality of your work.

Really appreciate the lovely review, it was a pleasure working for you on this project

Adel A in Oshawa
Adel A in Oshawa
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Amazing Job

I would like to thank you Rabi and your team for the recent work completed in Whitby (Interlocking, landscaping and wooden gates). What started out to be a relatively challenging project soon with your great team and expertise became smoothly running project! communications with your amazing team (Adrian, Hesham and Abdollah) ensured that the job was not only completed to plan but ahead of schedule as well!

I only wish all of your future projects going as smoothly and efficiently as this project! I would have no hesitation at all in recommending A New Look Construction as a trustworthy and high quality company.

Thanks again Rabi for an excellent job. Keep up the high standard..

Thank you so much for the kind review

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Interlocking

I paid him to do my job , but he never used good materials on one hand and on the other hand , he was very irresponsible and didn’t come on time and didn’t do his job properly, I don’t recommend him .

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Interlocking

I hired mr. Rabi as a contractor to interlock my driveway front yard flower bed and back yard patio. I noticed something was wrong when they didn’t add any gravel to the front driveway. They cut corners by not using the right amount of material. I paid me.Ravi 11000 dollers and he was suppose to come back the following day to complete a flower bed in the front yard. I have been contacting him for weeks and can not get a reply or call back. He is very unreliable and pretty much robbed me for some of my money. Make sure not to pay him until all of the work is completed if you use him. My experience was not well with the company and I would not recommend them.

Joe in Toronto from Old Toronto
Joe in Toronto from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Repair interlocking and put in a new patio and steps

Assisted Review

We found Mr. Rabi to be very courteous, helpful and professional doing his work; the completed job is very satisfactory to me and my family, Mr. Rabi will be highly recommended by me to anyone needing his services, he also took the time to explain how to take care of the bricks and lest of his contact info, so we can contact him at anytime: I give him a 10!!!

HUGH in Ajax from Ajax
HUGH in Ajax from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Out Door Stone Work

Assisted Review

We hired A New Look Construction for two exterior home projects; interlocking stone patio and a set of steps for our patio door. We are very pleased with the work done and the professional displayed, any concerns we had were immediately addressed. Well done, we will happily hire them again in the future.

More about A New Look Construction

A NEW LOOK CONSTRUCTION
We serve Durham region and surrounding areas, Scarborough, Markham, Bowmanville, Clarington,