Muskoka Myles Glass And Design

Cherri from Old Toronto
Cherri from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

vanity mirror

I hired Myles to install a mirror in my master bathroom. It was a full mirror with holes cut out for the lights. Other companies made it sound like this was a very difficult job, nearly impossible to do but not Myles. He was very confident and assuring. It looks gorgeous! My bathroom is now complete thanks to Muskoka Myles Glass and Design! I am totally loving my new mirror - it's better than I imagined. Thank you Myles!

More about Muskoka Myles Glass And Design

From mirror walls to waterfalls and all your custom glazing needs! We can provide glass tabletops and shelving, windows, bullet resistant and fire-rated glass. We will deliver to and install at your home or business. Contact us for a free quote. www. muskokamylesglassanddesign. ca
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Toronto?