Vaughan Pools

27 Goodman Crescent Vaughan ON L6A 1E8

Reviews for Vaughan Pools

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pool project

Good advice and nice end product. I have had questions during and afterward and they are dealt with. Vince is helpful and creates a nice pool and we appreciate his approach.

Sandra in Guelph
Sandra in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Highly Satisfied!

I was looking to install a pool and upgrade my backyard and I had done a lot of research on getting what I wanted with reasonable costs. I quickly decided to hire Vaughn Pools as soon as I met with Guiseppe. He was very thorough and made me feel very confident with the decision I made. They were all very professional and worked very hard. We are so happy with how everything turned out. I definitely recommend Vaughn Pools. You will not be disappointed!

Sixmar in Vaughan
Sixmar in Vaughan

Exceeded my expectations...

The Vaughan Pools’ team was part of the group of professionals in charge of transforming my lifeless backyard into the beautiful state-of-the-art space that it is today.

What could have been a pretty daunting project, was actually an exciting experience. Giuseppe & Vince (Owners) were amazing people to work with and super approachable; always willing to address my questions. They completed my project on-time, on-budget; and way above my expectations.

Nowadays, my family and friends enjoy the beautiful ambiance that they created. No matter the season, it looks just gorgeous; not to mention how much value this inversion has added to my property.

I would definitely work with them again, and I strongly recommend their services.

Tylyon in Vaughan
Tylyon in Vaughan

Backyard deck and landscaping

Vaughan pools and landscaping did a phenomenal job on the whole backyard upgrade. From the moment their designer met with us to coordinating the work with their President Giuseppe it ran as smooth as one would wish. They were quick to respond to any questions and concerns and were always upfront about any issues that came about, which were so very few, it gave us peace of mind. I would recommend them to anyone.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Amazing Pool!

Vaughan Pools was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! Giuseppe and team were very informative, fair in price & patient throughout the project. Each day we witnessed their exceptional work come to life. The team was exceptionally professionalism and always courteous & left our property in an organized, clean & safe state. I appreciate how effortless it was to work with Giuseppe as he explained the project, each available option and weighed out the pros and cons with respect to timing and pricing as if it was his own home. Vaughan Pools isn’t just the best in Vaughan, but best in the business.

Kate in Scarborough
Kate in Scarborough

Pool

I hired Vaughn Pools to install our new pool and upgrade our backyard. Little did I know when hiring them I was going to end up with a backyard that resembles a tranquilly spa. It is GORGEOUS. It surpassed my highest expectations with flying colors. It has become a private oasis that my family and I can enjoy. The work was done professionally, on time and zero issues. Giuseppe and his team went through detail by detail with me from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with the professionalism, service and craftsmanship they provided. Should I ever move I would be devastated to leave my pool and backyard but would hire Vaughn Pools in a second to do it all over again. Best I have ever worked with.

Thanks for your review of Vaughan Pools. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service. If you need anything in the future, we are just a phone call away! Thanks again!

ShellyinToronto
ShellyinToronto

Pool Landscaping

Vince and Giuseppe designed and built my pool with beautiful landscaping. Vince and Giuseppe were courteous and finished the project in accordance with our timeline. I would highly recommend Vaughan Pools and Vaughan Landscaping for any backyard renovations! Thanks again!!

Terrible Follow up Service

Vaughan Pools installed my pool 4 years ago and generally I have been satisfied; however, this year my lights stopped working. I contacted Vince on June 12th and he said he would have someone look at it. After a dozen follow ups and numerous false promises nobody ever came. Finally after more follow ups, someone finally came out on August 24th (Two and a half months after I called him), and told me it was a flipped breaker fuse - as two second fix. I went the whole summer without lights. Be warned that if he installs your pool, his after service follow thru is brutal. Buyer beware.

Kori in North York
Kori in North York

Backyard Landscaping

I met Giuseppe the day I moved into my new home to discover my backyard was flooded. I called a dozen landscapers I found on the internet. He was the only one who immediately called me back, came over to assess the problem, and resolved it by installing a French drain that week. A few years later when we ordered a swim spa we obtained 3 appraisals to install it into a stone deck. Giuseppe's appraisal was by far the most reasonable and the ultimate results were incredible. Finally this past spring we decided to replace our lawn with artificial turf. Once again we got a few quotes and Giuseppe's was the best. He and his team did the work quickly and efficiently and the results are spectacular. I would highly recommend him and his company for all your backyard landscaping needs.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pool Installation

I would refer this company to everyone. Vincent and Giuseppe are true professionals. They met all our timelines, with very little disruptions. They were always available and answered all and any questions we had. The workmanship is impeccable. They were very responsive to any changes we asked for and the price was very reasonable. The job was done in good time and the job site was left very clean. They dealt with all the permits and all the trades. There is nothing derogatory I can say about this company.

More about Vaughan Pools

Welcome to Vaughan Pools

Does looking out at your underwhelming backyard fill you with ideas of the extraordinary space it could be?
A beautiful setting to entertain friends, a private oasis for relaxation and rejuvenation, a place the kids never tire of! You want to make the most of your property – and your free time – but when it comes to pool designs and pool landscaping, maybe you’re not sure where to begin. We encourage you to make the most of your time by taking an hour of ours. Start with just an hour talking with us to get an idea of the real possibilities for your space. Customizing your whole pool experience is something we’re passionate about!

About Us
IT’S A MATTER OF TIME.
We’re all so short on time today. We need to make the most of the downtime we have with unforgettably great experiences.
At Vaughan Pools we understand that, and we know that having a beautiful backyard space with a fabulous pool is one of the best ways to create those great times – right outside your own door.
We’ve found that we can help you achieve that ideal space by giving fully of our time, from planning to completion, to ensure you end up with a pool setting that will add real value to your home, and your home life.

That means you can feel free to ask as many questions as you want, whenever you want – we’ll have all the time you need. It also means that during the construction phase we take our time to deliver superb workmanship. No cutting corners. No details left undone. Ensuring your needs are met by spending our own time wisely is how we work. It’s what makes us different.

For over ten years, Vaughan Landscaping, our original company, has been creating beautiful properties for homeowners in the GTA, including landscapes, stonework, patios, outdoor structures and pools. Today, both Vaughan Pools and Vaughan Landscaping create spaces of exceptional quality to be thoroughly enjoyed for years to come.

Over the years, we’ve perfected our project management skills so that your projects are not only finished on time and on budget, but client courtesy is core. There is always a dedicated manager to stay in touch with you, promptly answering calls or meeting to discuss the project. Staff always operate in a safe, conscientious and friendly manner.

We appreciate you taking the time to find out about us and we hope you find what you need. If you’d like to discuss the possibility of adding a pool to your home, we would love to hear from you.

Our Services Include:
*Swimming Pool Features: vanishing edges, expanding underwater steps, baja steps for lounging, customzied chapes, naturalized surroundings, integrated waterfalls and waterspouts, integrated or freestanding spa pools
*Beautfiul Utility Features: In-pool and surrounding lighting, safety fencing, utility sheds / cabana / shower or bar area, slope-adjusting retaining walls
*Landscaping