skilledcarpenter.ca

HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Edmonton  >  skilledcarpenter.ca

Reviews for skilledcarpenter.ca

Len and Irene Oltman from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

We have been using Gordon for all types of projects since 2009, his last project was to repair a stipple basement ceiling that had been caused by a dishwasher malfunction. I thought it would be a $1000-$1500 repair cost, Gordon cost was lower, and the work he did was done quickly and looked great, no one could see any difference in the ceiling. I must also say that when Gordon is going through with the work, he leaves at the end of the day and he cleans up after himself. I would recommend this company and Gentleman Gordon for any reno or construction.

Thank you for your review Len. Having "malfunctions" in the home can be quite stressful, especially when property damage is involved. Then comes the additional stress of trying to figure out how to fix things or even where to begin looking for assistance. am glad that I could alleviate that stress for you. 30 years experience doing something I love to do makes the wide range of home renovations or repairs fairly easy for me to address. Thank you for your repeated business.

Hannah in South Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I was originally connected to Gordon via a friend's recommendation, and after having a miserable experience with a big box store that failed to do the promised renovation. Gordon came in and gave us a competitive quote, and was able to come back within a couple weeks. He redid the linoleum and baseboards, and installed the toilets in two bathrooms. However, on top of this, he also did some minor repairs (e.g., he noticed our cabinetry was leaning due to poor supports, so he shimmed them) just because he felt they needed to be done. He was extremely courteous and friendly, and his work was first rate. I would hire him again anytime.

My job solving your carpentry concerns was made VERY easy because you guys were such courteous hosts! Thanks for letting me know about this website!

More about skilledcarpenter.ca

I have over 25 years experience in construction & home renovations. Rough carpentry, finishing, cabinetry, suspended ceilings, bathrooms, basement developments (revenue income), custom & spec work, painting, drywall, plumbing, electrical, tiles, flooring, etc. . .