PJSC DRYWALL

Reviews for PJSC DRYWALL

Rosanne Garrido in Oakville
Rosanne Garrido in Oakville
4 reviews Waterloo, ON

Drywall repair to flooded home

We had a flood in our home due to a burst pipe during Christmas.
I found PJSC on Homestars and picked them due to good reviews.
Scott came in and did a excellent job. He even was very understanding when he had to redo a repair as the pipes were still leaking due to the plumbers mistake.
I would use this company in the future and highly recommend their services.
Thank you Scott you were wonderful to work with and the place looks like new!

Dave Winlow in Cambridge
Dave Winlow in Cambridge

Basement Reno with Knockdown Ceilings

Scott did a wonderful job of the California knockdown ceilings and all surfaces, both horizontal and vertical. He managed to control most of the sanding dust although the cleanup at the end of the job was not quite what I had expected. With a little effort on our part however, we were back to normal in short order. I would hire Scott again - his pricing was very competitive, and he was reliably on schedule. I am comfortable doing drywall and finishing myself, but I usually have a professional do the taping and mudding to save on time and mess, and Scott filled the bill perfectly.

Tyler Van Slyck  from Waterloo
Tyler Van Slyck from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Basement drywall and spray ceiling s

Scott did a fantastic job on our basement. A quote was provided the same day as his initial visit. He started on time, keep our house free of dust and completed on time. The quality of his work is very high. I recommended PJSC to anyone looking for a no hassle professional drywall contractor.

Karen from Guelph
Karen from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Finished Basement

This was the second time we used Scott - PJSC Drywall. We were very satisfied with his work. He finished our basement with drywall and completed beautiful California ceilings. He completed the work in the time he said he would. We would completely recommend him to others . And having had him return to complete work says a lot as well.

Erin from Cambridge
Erin from Cambridge

Refinished ceiling

The finished product was great, but poor professionalism. After completing the work be began to yell at me for the money for the job. I would have had the cheque ready for him as soon as he was done if he would have told me. In no way was I not going to pay, I just didn't have it ready at that moment. If he politely asked like a normal human being instead of yelling at me I would have recommend him.. But definitely not now.

I emailed you the night before..requesting payment to be ready upon completion. I did an amazing job on your ceiling and the work area was protected and left clean. I never once raised my voice.. when I asked you about payment you brushed it off as if it did not matter and was not very important to you.Yes getting paid does matters to me.
I take pride in my work, I am very courteous, show up when I say I will. I do not think it is fair for you to give me a 5 rating based on a payment inconvenience. The work is done, there was no issues I cleaned up and you where very happy with the finished work as you conveyed to me " wow, you really have the knack for this stuff" Your words exactly.

I am an indépendant contractor not a huge company.. I never asked you for one cent up front, paid for all the material out of my pocket and took all the risk. so yes I expected payment upon successful completion and have not had any issues with this as it is the normal when dealing with smaller I/O's.
I hope you enjoy your ceiling and every time you see it you reflect on what you have decided to do here as it is not an accurate reflection of our dealings and does not reflect the workmanship and the non issues all the way through until it came time to pay.

Steve  from Cambridge
Steve from Cambridge

Drywall

Scott did a great job at our house, We had a difficult renovation, working new drywall into older plaster, and spraying ceilings over plaster. The job turned out great and on time. I would use Scott again and recommend him. He is on time, and professional. He doesn't cut corners and does the job right.

Patrick K. from Kitchener
Patrick K. from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement taping & ceiling

Scott did a great job on helping to finish our basement. He was very careful to keep any dust from carrying through the house, and the ceiling looks better than the builder's work. I recommend calling him.

Dale from Kitchener
Dale from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement Renovation

Scott did an amazing job! He had to take over the job from the guy that started it and decided he didn't want to finish (that would be me!). He took over, finished the job and made it look great! He also did the knock-down ceiling texture and it turned out beautifully - it might even be a little better than what the original builder did. PJSC Drywall was professional, pleasant and courteous. I would highly recommend Scott, PJSC Drywall for all of your needs.

More about PJSC DRYWALL

PJSC DRYWALL www. pjsc. vpweb. ca Want the job done right the first time? So do we! Services Boarding Drywall finishing ( taping) Drywall repairs Sprayed ceilings ( California knockdown, stipple, textured or smooth) Texture ceiling repairs Water damage recovery Renovations Residential or commercial taping Skilled drywall finisher with 20 ...