Furnace Connect Ltd.

Edmonton AB T6B1A2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Furnace Connect Ltd.

Reviews for Furnace Connect Ltd.

Toastywoods from Edmonton
Toastywoods from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Broken furnace

Called late Saturday afternoon because my 23 year old furnace would not turn on. He came within an hour. He accessed the furnace, changed the part and now it works. He also fixed my furnace 8 years ago when the fan would not go on. He gave me great advice to save me money on heating. A1 service.

Edmonton Homeowner
Edmonton Homeowner
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace tune-up

One man business. Showed up on time and did a very thorough job of checking out my furnace. Told me what to look out for and what items I could do myself to save some costs. Made no effort to up-sell anything. In fact, he told me ways to save money. The company is an authorized Carrier dealer. I would recommend this company to anyone that requires quality service at a very reasonable price.

Allison from Edmonton
Allison from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replace "pressure Switch" on furnance

One man company. Furnace stopped working and he arrived within an 1 1/2 of my phone call. Very knowledgable and efficient. Was honest and explained more to me about my furnace. Had to leave and go pickup the part but came back very quickly.