MODA

Bathroom Renovation
Calgary AB T2Y5J3

Reviews for MODA

We had three bathrooms renovated and all I can say is this company excels at words - sales, excuses etc. I would not recommend them and in fact do not! If you check their website you will see numerous favourable reviews - be careful what you believe!

If you go to their website all of their 'testimonials' claim they do great work and are a company that you can truth.

NOT!

Zuzana is probably the most useless and rudest person I have ever dealt with in the services industry.
The bathroom was done so horribly my wife and I are ripping it out and REDOING IT!!! We spent thousands of dollars to basically be told that nothing was their fault, the tile job was SLOPPY and if you have a problem they are no where to be found.
I wish I knew about home stars when they did the renovation or I would have posted about this a year ago when they 'attempted' to do our bathroom.

STAY FAR AWAY!

Barry Guenther from Calgary

We had a custom bathroom done by Moda, have never been so disappointed with a contractor in my life. All my calls to get help from Zuzana were pushed to the side was told she couldn't do anything about it. Wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

Dan McDougall from Calgary

After using another company for our main bath - we used MODA for our ensuite. They did great work, were polite and professional, and we love our bathroom!! Would recommend highly.