Exotic Granite And Marble Designs

Tile & Stone Contractors
Calgary AB T3M0K2
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Calgary  >  Exotic Granite And Marble Designs

Reviews for Exotic Granite And Marble Designs

Bunny in Calgary
Bunny in Calgary

Kitchen bathroom reno

Dealt with Corey. I was on a very tight schedule. I had language barriers with other companies and signifigantly higher quotes. I met with him on a monday template and install was completed following week. No othdr company was able to accomidate the time bracet. I feel we got a very fair quote. Beautiful quartz couldnt have been happier. I was very satisfied.

Marcia in Calgary
Marcia in Calgary

Kitchen Reno

Pros: good countertop installation and quick turn around time.

Cons: customer pays too much as this company installs made in China product and tries to pass it off as Caesarstone.

Installed made in china 'White Galaxy' in my kitchen and insisted that it was Caesarstone 'Silver Shimmer' (which does not exist). Do your due diligence if you go with this company to avoid overpaying for inferior product. Made in china product is significantly cheaper than Caesarstone.

Attached photo shows the two closest Caesarstone patterns to what was installed in my kitchen- neither of them match, but my countertop was a perfect match to white Galaxy.