Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Joanna
Joanna
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen cupboard painting

I had my kitchen cupboards painted. The doors and drawers were sprayed and they look brand new! I opted to have the gables and trims hand painted and the painters did a fabulous job! Everyone who came to do the work (from the cabinet installer to the painters) were super nice, professional and made me feel completely comfortable. Very pleased with the work.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the results of your kitchen project. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

jane01 in Stoney Creek
jane01 in Stoney Creek

Will not let you down.

We trusted the reviews for hiring Grant Group to do painting in powder room and bedroom with black paint, as well as ceiling painting. They were better than we expected...arrived early, worked quickly, were personable, cleaned up well, and finished promptly. We highly recommend, and will use them again.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I am happy that you are pleased with the results of your project. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

ralphcurtis
ralphcurtis

Painting

Painted downstairs and up stairs the crew was very efficient and was very very good with the clean up. Great job. We were very happy with the results.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you guys have a great week!

YH
YH

Home painting

Very friendly efficient clean and fast team
No headaches of unfinished or improperly done job!
They removed all the stuff and had it back exactly as left it !
Very professional

Hi Yasmin,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a real pleasure working with you guys and we look forward to working with you guys on future projects.

Mike.Pagana
Mike.Pagana

Kitchen

Very professional and prompt. I am completely happy with the work that was done.

I would highly recommend this group and would use them again.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and you have a great week!

katie.percival83
katie.percival83

Removal of popcorn ceiling and painting.

Really happy with the work. The team was very professional and cleaned up daily. Very good communication throughout process. Having a consultant to help pick colours was a great bonus thank you Ian and team!

Hi Katie,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working on your project and we enjoy working on multi stage projects like yours with popcorn ceiling removal, staircase refinishing, and painting. It was basically the whole package and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with all of the results. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

Marvin  in Hamilton
Marvin in Hamilton

Kitchen cabinet painting

I am very pleased with the results, and with the company standing behind their work. I had my kitchen cabinets repainted, the team was excellent, worked efficiently and took obvious pride in their craft. The project was done on time, and within budget. Most importantly, when there was a problem with that developed 6 months later, they took care of it, I appreciate a company that stands behind their product.

Hi Marvin,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys on both your cabinets and your exterior painting project. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with everything and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you have a great weekend!

Davina
Davina
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Upper hallway, staircase, small front hall, dining room & sitting room

The team arrived before their normal starting time each morning. They were very professional and worked non-stop each day. Polite, unobtrusive and went beyond what they needed to do in order to be of help. When they were finished the job they left everything very clean. I was very impressed and very happy with the work they did. They came in on the budget that Ian had given me and they finished within the estimated time. I would definitely use The Grant Team again.

Hi Davina,

Thanks for allowing us to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your beautiful home and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you have a great day!

YEJ
YEJ

Repainted Interior

I hired Grant Painting Group to have my Main Floor, 2nd floor and all bedrooms repainted. It was a 2 day job, and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. The guys even went the extra mile to fix several imperfections in my walls. The end to end experience with the company was fantastic, from the initial walk through and quote, to the color consultant (who had great ideas which we happily used) and to the team that actually did the work. Would highly recommend them, and we are considering bringing them back in for other projects.

Hi John,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I am pleased to hear that you guys are happy with the results. Thanks again and we look forward to wrking with you in the future.

maurice
maurice
1 review Burlington, ON

paint living,dining room and hallway.

crew arrive approximately 8:00 a.m. moved furniture and covered area. painting complete area and furniture placed . work crew left 12:45 p.m. some minor problems were discovered concerning window coverings.

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with the final results. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Grant Painting Group

The Grant Painting Group is a family run business that has been providing commercial and residential painting and decorating services for over 35 years. Our service area includes Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster, Milton, Waterdown, Stoney Creek, and Dundas. We are painters that specialize in residential re-paints and take great pride in our work and reputation. We are personally present on every job site, offer guaranteed pricing in writing prior to the start of work, two million dollars in liability insurance, full WSIB coverage, free color consultation, and a two year written warranty on all projects.