Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Grant Painting Group

micheline.bruno84
micheline.bruno84

Painting 3rd floor

They were professional, quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend and use their services again in the future

Hi Micheline,

A.L.
A.L.
0 reviews Selkirk, ON

Kitchen renovation

The transformation of my old kitchen cabinets was absolutely amazing! Really easy to deal with, I highly recommend them.

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and you have a great summer!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior Home Painting

I am not on facebook and don’t support any social media platforms. However, I am very happy to share an excellent experience with Grant Painting Group with everyone I know – I have already been singing praises to people I know and play golf with and suggesting if they know anyone interested in having either interior or exterior painting done, they should seriously consider Grant. The team did a great job in excellent timing. They were courteous, friendly and tidy. Ian came by to inspect at the end of the job and ensure that everything met his high expectations. Thanks Grant Painting Group for a job well done.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time tow rite us such a great review. Your exterior project presented some unique challenges but we enjoy a good challenge and are happy that you are pleased with the way that everything has turned out. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you have a great summer!

Kris
Kris

Kitchen cabinet painting

Ian and his team did not disappoint! From the start Ian was responsive, professional and clearly communicated everything I needed to know. He answered all of my questions. The project included them removing all cabinet and drawer doors and cabinet panels. They were organized and very respectful of our home at all times. Every person represented the company incredibly well. Each new person to the house introduced themself and explained the work they were here to do. The entire team was pleasant, respectful and reliable. I really appreciated that they were here when they said they were going to be here, and were easy to reach if I ever needed to call them for something. I dealt with Ian, a designer, 2 painters, and the door remover/reinstaller. All were fantastic! And, the end result is more than I expected. The cabinets look brand new. So happy that I chose Grant Painting for my project. I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Hi Kris,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys on your kitchen refinishing project and congratulations on your new home. Thanks again ad you guys have a great summer!

AC
AC
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior House Painting

Grant Painting Group did an Excellent Job Painting the Exterior of our House.
Completed the job on time, very clean, professional and a great group of guys.
I would definitely recommend them for any painting requirements.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you have a great summer.

laurakeightley
laurakeightley

Painting kitchen cupboards

Very professional and personable I highly recommend their services . We love our cabinets and impressed by their services.

Hi Laura,

It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. We look forward to working with you on future projects and you have a great day!

Lisa V.
Lisa V.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen cabinet repainting

We hired The Grant Painting Group to repaint our existing kitchen cabinets. From obtaining a quote through to final walkthrough of the finished project, Ian was super responsive and took care of all our questions and concerns in no time! He even coordinated timing of the job with our contractor, who was modifying several of our cabinets and kitchen island, which also needed painting. The painting crew was professional and friendly, and worked efficiently when in our home. Great group of guys! We couldn't be happier with the results. Our 18 year-old kitchen looks brand new and the colours came out beautifully! They even went the extra mile and installed our new cabinet hardware and spray painted a word sign I wanted to display on my countertop to match my lower cabinets. The Grant Painting Group is top notch!

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with both of you guys and your entire kitchen project and all of the renovations you did turned out fantastic! Thanks again and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

Joyce from Oakville
Joyce from Oakville
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior House Painting

We hired Grant Painting for exterior house painting. Ian's estimate was clear and detailed and he made it easy to conveniently schedule the work. The painting crew was terrific (professional, efficient and friendly) and we loved the colour consultant's suggestions. We were very pleased with the job done and we will definitely hire them again.

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we look forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again and you have a great summer!

Brian
Brian
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior painting

Grant painting did the whole of the outside of my house including siding. Ian was personable, very clear in his quote, offered competitive pricing and responded to all questions quickly. The colour consultant and crew were great. Overall we're very happy with the job and would recommend them.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys on everything and the colors you chose for your home look great. Thanks again and you guys have a great summer!

dianaguiducci
dianaguiducci

Painting cabinets

Took off all doors and drawers, painted all around cabinets and took doors to plant to paintL8G-4ae4

Hi Diana,

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to work on your project and taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and we are happy that you are pleased with the final results of your project. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future and you have a great week!

More about Grant Painting Group

The Grant Painting Group is a family run business that has been providing commercial and residential painting and decorating services for over 35 years. Our service area includes Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster, Milton, Waterdown, Stoney Creek, and Dundas. We are painters that specialize in residential re-paints and take great pride in our work and reputation. We are personally present on every job site, offer guaranteed pricing in writing prior to the start of work, two million dollars in liability insurance, full WSIB coverage, free color consultation, and a two year written warranty on all projects.