Midland Appliance

Richmond BC V6V1J6

Reviews for Midland Appliance

1 review Richmond, BC

Dishonest staff

Will say just about anything to earn your business, will promise the world but as soon as the credit card reads approves d things change. Do not trust anything anyone at midland says. Get everything in writing. Better yet just avoid the place at all costs

Robert Dean from Delta
Robert Dean from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Purchased 8 appliances including built in fridge which arrived without correct installation hardware. It has taken 3.5 months and Midland has yet to complete contract. We've had to continually follow only to be told parts are being shipped when they're not. Wrong parts sent twice with wasted trips by installers. After all this time parts were "found" in their warehouse. Barely an apology and certainly no compensation for the hassle.

Rick from Vancouver
Rick from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Construction

You can not find any better service than this location. Jerry Lee is the benchmark for what a good sales person should be. He walked us through all the products that would work for our budget and ensured we were satisfied and comfortable with our selections.

Derek
Derek
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

appliances

We have purchased a number of appliances over the years from Midland Appliance (Richmond). Their staff are attentive, informed and helpful. They also assist with arranging shipping and installation. Makes purchasing appliances a breeze.

nina from Surrey
nina from Surrey
19 reviews Surrey, BC

Bosch dishwasher

Great service, I purchased this product and then realized it was cheaper at the Bay due to the sale, I brought this to the attention of my salesperson who very willingly adjusted the price. I am very happy with my purchase and plan to go back for all my appliances once I renovate my kitchen.