Rocky Home improvements ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Brampton  >  Rocky Home improvements ltd

Reviews for Rocky Home improvements ltd

ajitpal

good company ,reasonable price, punctual on time , products made in Canada .
Guy came to install was professional.

Above all its look awesome ....

Susan
1 review , ON

Rocky was very professional and accommodating. We love our front entry door, it now makes a statement.
We highly recommend Rocky!

Thanks alot Susan, looking forward to work with you on other projects.

annetteserrao
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

We recently had new door inserts installed by Rocky Home Improvements. We could not be happier with the service and the product. It looks fabulous. We also had them install our air conditioner and Humidifier and because we were so happy we got Rocky to install door inserts, air conditioner and humidifier at my Mom's house too. These guys are the best Home Improvement Company I have ever dealt with. We will definitely call them again.

Thanks alot annette for all the business and trust :) always 1 call away.

Cassandra

We recently had new door inserts installed by Rocky Home Improvements. We could not be happier with the service and the product. From the moment we contacted Rocky he was quick to respond to our questions and emails. He offered suggestions and even saved us money by being honest and telling us we didn't need something that we were going to purchase. The man he had assigned to our job was polite and made sure we knew when he was coming. I would highly recommend Rocky and his company. We will definitely be using them again for other household projects.

Thanks alot cassandra :)

Asher in Brampton

Rocky and his two man staff did a wonderful job installing our glass inserts. They were pleasant and courteous to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about their product. This is a family business that sells a well made Canadian manufactured product that comes with a good warranty. We highly recommend this business as we will be calling them for future home improvement projects.

Thanks for your appreciation :) look forward to hear from you for other projects.

Jcfromtdot from Brampton

Rocky did a perfect job on our front doors and was very friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend his professional and fast service.
We are very happy we went with this Company.

Thanks for your kind words :)

Anastasia yarrow from Brampton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I can't say enough good about this company. Very professional and very patient. They helped guide me through the entire process, from picking the door to navigating the website. My front door is gorgeous!

Thanks alot for your kind words. Customer appreciation is what keeps us motivated.

Karie from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

The delivery of service and installation was quick and painless! I would highly recommend Rocky to my friends and family! We love our stained glass doors! The price was good too!

Thanks alot. Customer appreciation is what keeps us motivated.

Aamar from Brampton

I would highly recommend Rocky Home improvements for Glass door inserts, not only their price is reasonable but the quality is excellent. our glass doors were installed professionally and look great.

Ehab Sefain from Oakville

I consulted Rocky Home Improvements to install 2 Garage Door openers - Air Condition & central Vacuum for my brand new house.
They provided me with a quotation that no one else could beat...The installers came on time & did an excellent job( that was back in 2009)..
Rocky was always prompt in answering my calls & questions...I had a small issue with my A/c last year that they fixed right away ..Also my Vacuum cleaner needed extra bags that he brought them to me right away.

I'd definitely recommend them for any installation/addition to your house...