Fences & Gates

Reviews for Shed Solutions

Brian Farewell in Calgary
Brian Farewell in Calgary

Shed Solutions

Shed Solutions built a nice garden shed for our Community Garden in Douglasdale. We have had vandalism on two separate occasions over the past several years. On the first occasion the company came out and fixed the wrecked door. This year the lock had been wrecked and they provided a new lock at no charge. You won’t find a better company to work with.

Lynette in Calgary
Lynette in Calgary

New deck and fence construction

Tim and crew with Fence & Deck (Shed) Solutions just completed work on a new backyard deck and fence. I am extremely satisfied with the work they did and thrilled with the final product - it turned out better than I had even hoped for. It is a stunning deck, well constructed and was done on time an on budget. The only small hiccup to the project was a slight time delay for the railings, but Tim was great with follow-up and ongoing communication. I would absolutely recommend this company and especially Tim and Scott, who were absolutely a pleasure to work with.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Shed

From the minute I walked into the show room to the completion of the 8x13 shed the staff were unbelievable, friendly helpful, knowledgeable, patient and the lists goes on. I have shown friends and family the shed and all have nothing but good things to say about the quality and workmen ship that has go into this beautiful building that to me calling it a shed is a put down. If I ever need another beautiful well built structure I well be calling these guys, but as long as I live here I wont need one because this building well out live me, and I'm not that old.
Thanks,Darren.

5-3516 80 Ave SE
Calgary
AB
T2C 1J3

My shed is my office, relabelled a Scriptorium. I am a writer and I acquired the 8x8 Sedona garden shed as a creative space where I can pursue my craft away from any distractions. From the day I first met Caitlin and the staff at a home show in Calgary, I've been thrilled with their level of service and interest. Everything discussed at the home show proved out. Constructed on my site, on time, on budget and complete. Between ordering the shed with a deposit and moving to site, Caitlin, Scott and Marty keep us apprised of progress towards the construction date. The shed is a show stopper at our place. I have insulted and lined the shed and supplied electricity. On sunny warm days I can work with the doors wide open watching the lively birds action and squirrels in the garden. I've written two novels in there.

Kelly Mahelal in Calgary
Kelly Mahelal in Calgary

Quality Garden Shed

We love our shed. It is very high quality and looks great. Good investment, Excellant warranty. We highly recommend and will buy their products again. Looking at patio furniture next.

karen2alvin@telus.net in Toronto
K. N.
1 review Drumheller, AB

Garden shed

Great to deal with from the information to purchase as well as the young crew that set the shed up. We are proud of our new shed the setup guys even did touch up paint as their last step.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Best Outdoor Garden Shed

I had wanted a wood shed in my yard and not those plastic or metal boxes that some stores pass off as a viable shed until the wind fixes it. I had ordered my shed online early this year. I had not seen the sheds this company has available in show room as I figured you've seen one you've seen them all. I was wrong. I had ordered an 8x10 shed with the upgraded slats. I am very pleased with the results. I wasn't expecting the venting or the window with a screen. The glass in doors and the window box I did expect and I'm actually thinking it's nicer than my house. The Shed Solution team at the office were great emailing me with answering my questions, updates and timing. A two-man crew that built my shed finished in one day and cleaned up like that shed had always been in my backyard. I also had an electrician wire it with lighting and outlets now that there are so many cordless garden tools. Highly recommend you won't be disappointed.

Ptaylor in Calgary
Ptaylor in Calgary

Garden Shed

I needed a nice 8x8 garden shed for my new home and I am so glad I found Shed Solutions. The shed was a little more expensive than what you can get a hardware stores, but the quality of the product and the professionalism and quality of the team was just great. The finished product looks awesome, matching our stucco. Thank you very much Shed Solutions!

k9stone in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2
k9stone in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

Patio Furniture

I have to say that Caitlin has been AWESOME throughout the buying process, from start to finish. We actually placed a down payment at the Home Show, 20 months or so in advance. At some point, we decided to pay off the patio set over 7 monthly payments, well in advance of delivery. Throughout the process, Caitlin was very friendly and great to deal with. She sent monthly invoice receipts on time and kept us in the loop the entire time. I have just been informed that my furniture will be delivered this Saturday !! I can't wait to sit on it and have a beverage.

I have to say it was a pleasure dealing with Caitlin and found her to be both professional and that she responded to any questions in a timely and proficient manner.

I would recommend Shed Solutions from the simple fact that they allowed us to order well in advance of delivery and based my interaction with Caitlin they are great !

FrienlyNeighbour in Calgary
FrienlyNeighbour in Calgary

Outstanding service! Terrific product!

Giving a big shout out to the team over a shed solutions, particularly Caitlin for the outstanding advice and terrific product.

We are repeat customers, we bought our first shed back in 2010 from Caitlin. We had such a great experience that we bought another shed and just recently a playhouse for our little boy... you guessed it, both from Caitlin.

I do not hesitate to recommend this company, high quality product with second to none customer service.

C and N from Newbrighton

More about Shed Solutions

Shed Solutions is Calgary's leading provider of installed garden sheds, wood sheds & shed kits. Also offering wall storage solutions & storage bins.